Indian Statistical Institute widely known as ISI conducts the Admission test for admission into B Stat (Hons.), B Math (Hons.), M Stat, M Math, MS (QE), MS (QMS), MS (LIS), M Tech (CS), M Tech (CrS), M Tech (QROR), PG Diplomas and Research Fellowships programmes offered by it.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The written admission test is followed by an interview of the shortlisted candidates. The candidates are selected for admission based on their performance in the Admission test and interview. First, the shortlisted candidates for the interview will be declared for each of the courses and then the final result of selected candidates shall be announced after the interview.
How to View the ISI Admission Test 2019 Results
The admission test results of ISI can be viewed manually in the following steps:
- Visit the admission portal of ISI which is www.isical.ac.in
- Click on the link for results that shall be available there.
- Select your course in which you had given the test.
- Results will appear in pdf format.
- Download the result and take a printout for future reference.
ISI Admission Card Score Card
Candidates who have been selected in the merit list shall be able to download their score cards from the admission portal of ISI. He/she has to log in to the portal using his/her login credentials to download the score card. Candidates who have been issued a score card can participate in the counselling procedure to be allotted a seat.
Interview for ISI Admissions 2019
Lists of candidates who have been shortlisted for the interview based on their performance in the admission test shall be uploaded to the admission portal of ISI. The shortlisted candidates shall have to visit the venue for the interview on the designated date and time and appear for the interview. The interview process shall also include verification of original documents.
Candidates have to produce the following documents in original and a set of self-attested photocopies during the time of interview:
- A valid Photo ID proof
- Original Mark sheets/Certificates from Class X till Graduation/Post Graduation as applicable.
- Valid Category (SC/ST/NC-OBC/DA) Certificates in Original, if applicable.
- Self-attested copies of all the relevant documents.
- Original Work Experience documents, if applicable.
- Original Certificates supporting any other Qualifications or Achievements that you have mentioned in the Application form.
Final Merit Lists
After the interview round, the final allotment of seats will be declared. There can be more than one round of allotment of seats depending on the vacancy of seats. For every round of seat allotment, waitlists shall be released for candidates who have the probability of being allotted a seat in case further vacancies arise.
The selected candidates must go for counselling and complete the admission formalities by paying the course fees and carrying out other necessary activities.
Please write to us in the comments section below if you have any doubt or question. Please write your feedbacks as well.