IPU CET Result 2021: After the exam is successfully conducted, GGSIPU will release the result of IPU CET. The results will be declared separately for each course in the online mode on the official website. Candidates who are waiting to check the result can check the same @ipu.ac.in. The IPU exam result will reflect the qualifying status of the candidates who had appeared for the examination. After the results have been declared, the cutoff of IPU CET will also be released.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
It must be noted that the GGSIPU results will be published separately for various courses. Candidates must prepare well for the examination to score well in the IPU CET exam 2021.
Important Dates For IPU CET Result 2021
Indraprastha University has released the dates regarding the release of the IPU CET Result. Hence, keep checking the official website.
UG/ PG Courses
|IPU CET 2021||3rd week of May 2021|
|Declaration of IPU CET Results 2021||to be notified|
Steps To Check IPU CET Result 2021
- Visit the official website of GGSIPU
- Now click on the Result link
- Go to the B.Tech segment and click on ‘PDF’ in the format column.
- The IPU Common Entrance Test Result which is also the rank list 2021 will be displayed.
- After checking the result, take a print out of the same.
Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test 2021 will be conducted in offline mode. Candidates must know that the result will not be available offline anywhere and neither will be sent through the post for any candidate personally.
Information Present On IPU Result 2021
The following information can be found on the Result of IPU CET :
- Name of the candidate
- Exam Roll number
- Name of the Exam
- Subject- wise Scores
- Category-wise rank
- Category of the candidate
IPU Exam Result 2021: Points to Remember
- GGSIPU will release a rank list. This will be the IPU CET result
- Candidates will be able to download the scorecard after the result is released.
- Those candidates who wish to review their answer sheets can do so within 5 days of the declaration of the Result.
- To do so, candidates will have to mention the specific objections which they have in accordance with the proforma that will be laid down in the official brochure of IPU CET 2021.
- To raise the objections, the applicant has to pay an amount of Rs. 1000.
- This fee has to be paid in the form of a bank challan and has to be submitted at the Indian Bank Branch in the University Campus.
- A committee will look into the raised objections and will revise the IPU CET Result 2021 if need be.
If you have any query, do ask us in the comments section below: