IPU CET Result 2020: After the exam is successfully conducted, GGSIPU will release the result of IPU CET. The results will be declared separately for each course in the online mode on the official website. Candidates who are waiting to check the IPU CET 2020 result can check the same in 3rd to 4th week of May 2020. The IPU CET result will reflect the qualifying status of the candidates who had appeared for the examination. After the results have been declared, the cutoff will also be released.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
It must be noted that the GGSIPU results will be published separately for B.Tech and B.Tech Biotechnology candidates. Candidates must prepare well for the examination to score well in the IPU CET exam 2020.
Important Dates for IPU CET Result 2020
|IPU CET 2020 (B.Tech)||2nd week of May 2020|
|IPU CET 2020 exam (B.Tech Bio-Technology)||3rd week of May 2020|
|Result for B.Tech||3rd week of May 2020|
|Result for B.Tech Bio-Tech||4th week of May 2020|
Steps To Check IPU CET Result 2020
- Visit the official website of GGSIPU
- Now click on the Result link
- Go to the B.Tech segment and click on ‘PDF’ in the format column.
- The IPU CET Result which is also the rank list 2020 will be displayed.
- After checking the result, take a print out of the same.
IPU CET 2020 or Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test 2020 will be conducted in the offline mode and the results will be declared online. Candidates must know that the result will not be available offline anywhere and neither will be sent through the post for any candidate personally.
Information on IPU CET Result
The following information can be found on the Result of IPU CET :
- Name of the candidate
- Exam Roll number
- Category-wise rank
- Category of the candidate
IPU CET Result 2020: Points to Remember
- GGSIPU will release a rank list. This will be the IPU CET result
- Candidates will be able to download the scorecard after the result is released.
- Those candidates who wish to review their answer sheets can do so within 5 days of the declaration of the Result.
- To do so, candidates will have to mention the specific objections which they have in accordance with the proforma that will be laid down in the official brochure of IPU CET 2020.
- To raise the objections, the applicant has to pay an amount of Rs. 1000.
- This fee has to be paid in the form of a bank challan and has to be submitted at the Indian Bank Branch in the University Campus.
- A committee will look into the raised objections and will revise the IPU CET Result 2020 if need be.
If you have any query, do ask us in the comments section below: