IPU CET Application Form 2020: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University has extended the application form last date. All candidates who wish to seek admission into IPU have to fill and submit the IPU CET 2020 application form. The application form is available online on the official website of GGSIPU. We have provided a direct link to apply below. Applicants have to make sure that while they are filling up the IPU CET 2020 online form correctly. Applicants will also be required to pay an IPU CET 2020 application fee of Rs. 1000 per application through online payment gateways.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
IPU CET Admission Form 2020 – Apply Now (Registration Extended Again)
IPU CET Application Form 2020 Date
Candidates must check the dates given here for IPU CET 2020 application form:
|Start of IPU CET 2020 online application|
3rd March 2020
|Last date to submit the online application||25th May 2020|
|Date of Editing of Forms already submitted by candidates||26th – 28th May 2020|
Procedure To Fill IPU CET Application Form
The procedure to fill up the application form is simple. First, have a look at what the IPU CET 2020 application form will look like.
- The applicant must first fill the exam category, the personal information, the academic qualification.
- After which candidates have to upload the above-mentioned documents in the correct specifications. (Given below)
- Then enter your education qualification details like year of passing, board or University, the percentage of marks.
- Now, click on the declaration given at the end of the IPU CET 2020 Application form.
- After the candidate has successfully submitted the form, A login Id and password will be generated. These login credentials will be sent to the candidates on their registered email ID.
- The applicant now has to choose the course that he/ she is applying too. The choices for the IPU CET exam centres were reflected as soon as the candidate selected B.Tech as his or her course.
- The Applicant now has to pay an amount of Rs. 1000 as the application fee. Payment options included debit/ credit card (only Visa or Master cards) or net banking.
- The candidate must at least take a print out of the application form. The application form will display the details of the candidate along with the transaction Id.
Image Specifications For Uploading Images
Candidates should carefully go through these details and upload their files in these specifications. Failing to do so will lead to the rejection of the application form.
|Scanned Images of||Specifications/ Image Details|
Format – .JPEG/.JPG/.GIF format
Size – Less than 80 KB
Format -.JPEG/.JPG/.GIF format
Size – Less than 80 KB
IPU CET Application Form 2020 Fee
Like previous years the IPU CET 2020 application fee is expected to be Rs. 1200 excluding processing charges and taxes, as applicable. The Application fee, the processing charges, and taxes will not be refundable under any circumstances.
Eligibility Criteria For IPU CET Application Form 2020
In case you are checking if you are eligible to be a part of the IPU common entrance Test 2020, then make sure you go through all the eligibility criteria given below:
- Candidates must have passed class 12th examination or any equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- He/ she must have obtained a minimum of aggregate 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and have passed each of these subjects separately.
- Candidates must pass English as a subject.
- Those candidates who are going to appear for their 12th examination in 2020 are also eligible to apply.
Things To Remember Before Filling Up IPU CET Application Form
- You must keep the scanned images of your photograph, signature and thumb impression ready in the correct specification.
- You must also have your 10th and 12th class mark sheet to enter details of the same.
- each applicant must have his/ her Aadhaar card beside him/ her to enter the information in the IPU CET application form.
Highlights Of Filling IPU CET Application Form
- Candidates must know that although the exam will be conducted in the offline mode, the application form for the exam will be available only in the online mode.
- since the CET 2020 will be conducted for admission to various courses, the application form will be separate for each subject.
- There is no option to correct the application form once submitted, so before you submit your form, make sure you review it/ Check it once again.
- All details like date of birth, parents name, etc. have to be mentioned according to what is given in the 10th mark-sheet/ certificates or equivalent.
In case you have any queries, do ask us in the comments section below!