IIT JAM Answer Key 2020 (Final) is released for all subjects. The candidate will be able to download the answer key from the official website of the examination conducting authority, i.e., IIT Kharagpur. The authority has released the IIT JAM answer key in an online mode only. With the help of the answer key, one will be able to evaluate his/ her marks secured in the examination. The answer key of JAM 2020 will only be deciding if one is eligible to clear the examination or not. The candidate can download the answer key from the official website of the examination conducting authority. The following article will be discussing the complete details of IIT JAM 2020 Answer Key.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
IIT JAM Final Answer Key is released. Download Question Paper and Answer Key pdf here.
IIT JAM Question Papers and Answer Key 2020 Released! The same can be found in the table below:
|Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Biotechnology (BT)||Biotechnology (BT)|
|Chemistry (CY)||Chemistry (CY)|
|Geology (GG)||Geology (GG)|
|Mathematics (MA)||Mathematics (MA)|
|Mathematical Statistics (MS)||Mathematical Statistics (MS)|
|Physics (PH)||Physics (PH)|
Answer Key of IIT JAM Release Dates 2020
After that the candidate has taken IIT JAM 2020, he/she must keep himself/ herself updated regarding the important dates of the release of the answer key. The authority has declared the official dates.
|Examination||7th January 2020|
|Release of the response sheet||12th February 2020|
|The release of Answer Key||20th February 2020 (Released)|
|Challenging the Answer Key||21st February 2020 (10 AM)|
|Last date to contest answer key||24th February 2020 (5 PM)|
|The result will be declared in||20th March 2020|
Procedure to Check IIT JAM Solution Key 2020
The candidates, while downloading the answer key, must know the correct procedure to do the same. One should not skip any of the steps. The complete steps of checking IIT JAM Response Sheet is mentioned below:
- Click on the link of the answer key mentioned in this article.
- A section will appear reflecting the subject-wise question paper and answer key.
- Check the subject wise answer key.
- Download an ample amount of copies of the answer key for future purposes.
How to Download IIT JAM Response Sheet 2020?
The response sheet of IIT Jam has been released and the same can be downloaded after following the steps mentioned below:
- Click on the link of the response sheet mentioned in this article.
- The following section will appear on the screen:
- Enter the required details in the login section. The details, which are to be entered are:
- Enrolment ID/ E-mail ID
- The solution of the Arithmetic Expression
- Click on Submit.
- The response sheet will be reflected on the screen.
- Cross-check all the answers.
How To Calculate Marks through IIT JAM Response Sheet 2020?
The candidates can calculate the marks through the prescribed exam pattern mentioned below:
|No. of Questions||60|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Duration of Examination||3 Hours|
|Medium of Examination||English|
IIT JAM Response Sheet Instructions
The important instructions related to IIT JAM Answer Key 2020 are:
- The response sheet to the IIT JAM has been released on the website of the authority.
- The authority will release the answer key soon on its website.
- The candidates will be able to find the answer key from the online mode only.
- The candidates will be able to download the answer key.
- One must print the answer key for future purposes.
Contesting IIT JAM Answer Key 2020
Kindly note that the candidates will be able to contest the answer key of IIT JAM. The procedure of challenging the IIT JAM Answer Key will be available from the 21st of February 2020 at 10 AM till the 24tt of February 2020 (5 PM). With each challenge, the candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs 500/-. The authority will not accept any contest without the incomplete payment. While one challenges the answer key of IIT JAM, he/ she should make sure to mention the number of the question correctly as per the official PDF. If the number of the question is not properly identified, then the challenge will not be considered. In case one is uploading any supporting document for the contest, then he/ she must mention the section name and question number in the document.