Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) has released the Application Form for the admission to the course of Commercial Pilot License (CPL). The last date for the receipt of Application Form is in the month of May 2018. Candidates before proceeding for the form should make sure that they fulfill all the conditions prescribed by the institute in order to appear for the exam. Only candidates who submit their form in completion will be able to access the admit card and can give the exam. The selection procedure includes three stages which include written exam, interview and Pilot Aptitude Test. Each stage of the exam needs to be qualified by the candidate.
Candidates can go through the dates of Application Form from the tabular format below.
|Start of the online Application Form||5th March 2018|
|Last date for online filling of Application Form (for fee payment of bank challan)||24th April 2018|
|Last date for online filling of Application Form (for fee payment by online mode)||01st May 2018|
|Online written entrance test||12th May 2018|
IGRUA 2018 Examination Pattern, Marking Scheme
Candidates appearing for IGRUA entrance exam can go through the pattern of the examination held for the selection to the course of Commercial Pilot License (CPL). The examination will be conducted in the following pattern:
- The written examination will start at 2.30 PM
- General English, Maths, Reasoning, Physics & Current affairs will be the subjects covered in the entrance exam.
- The pattern of the question paper will be of objective type. Candidates will be given four options for every question out of which the correct one has to be ticked.
- There will be no Negative Marking.
- The cut off marks for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be 5% less from the cut off marks secured by the last candidate in the General category.
The candidates will be called for an interview only after qualifying the written exam. Candidates will be interviewed regarding their analytical skills and general approach around their environment. In an interview session, the documents will be verified. Therefore, candidates must get the following documents listed below:
- Proof of Date of Birth (such as 10th class certificate)
- 10th Marksheet
- 10+2 Marksheet
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates
- A certificate from the competent authority that the OBC candidate doesn’t belong to Creamy layer.
- Admit Card carried for the written exam.
Pilot Aptitude Test/Psychometric Test
- Only successful candidates in pilot Aptitude/Psychometric Test shall qualify for final selection.
- No relaxation criteria will be applicable for SC/ST/OBC candidates in Pilot Aptitude/Psychometric Test.
IGRUA 2018 Examination Syllabus
The syllabus of the written exam is prescribed by the Institute for the candidates planning to appear for the entrance exam. The examination will be conducted through online mode and will be in an objective format where candidates will be required to tick mark the correct option out of the four options given.
The syllabus of the entrance exam will be including general questions based on senior secondary level. The past years question papers are also available for getting an impression of how the questions will be framed. Candidates will be required to prepare following mentioned subjects:
- General English
- Reasoning and Current affairs