Indian Council of Agriculture Research(ICAR) has announced the re-examination dates of AII India Entrance Examination for admissions to UG, PG and Ph.D. courses. According to the latest notification, ICAR Re-exam 2018 is scheduled to be held on 18th and 19th August 2018. ICAR Exam 2018 now will be conducted at different centers all over the country in offline mode i.e. it will be an OMR based test. Candidates will be able to check the notification details later on the website www.icar.ors.in.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Latest Update –
- Candidates can now Update the Exam City Centre details till 5th August 2018 for appearing in the AIEEA UG/PG 2018 Examination. Click Here to update the same.
- ICAR AIEEA Re-exam Dates has been Released. ICAR to reconduct the examination in offline mode (OMR Based) on the 18th and 19th August 2018 at 56 Examination City Centres all over the country.
Apprehensions about the 23rd ICAR AIEEA 2018 exam has been cancelled. In an official notice by Indian Council of Agricultural Research(ICAR), the exam which was to be conducted on June 22 and June 23, 2018, for various courses, will now be re-conducted. An official notice has been released for the same.
ICAR Re-exam 2018 Notification
Indian Council of Agriculture Research has released a new notice on 24th July 2018 regarding re-examination for admissions to the various courses such as UG, PG and Ph.D. courses. Previously, the examination was planned to be conducted in online mode but due to some administrative reasons, it was cancelled. Many candidates have filled the ICAR application form in the hope to qualify the examination and get admission into the desired course.
Main Points of ICAR Re-exam 2018
Candidates who have filled the application form for admission can take a note of some important points regarding ICAR Admission Re-exam 2018 which are mentioned below.
- The examination will be conducted in Offline Mode.
- Candidates have to mark answers on OMR sheet.
- The examination will be conducted at 56 Examination Centres all over the country.
- The official notification will be released later in online mode.
ICAR AIEEA Re-exam 2018 Important Details
|Organization Name||Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)|
|Scheme Name||All India Entrance Examination for Admission AIEEA Re-exam dates 2018|
|Course Name||UG, PG and Ph.D in agriculture|
|Article Category||ICER AIEEA NEWS Notification|
|The Academic year||2018-19|
|Application Staring Dates||18 May 2018|
|ICER UG PG & Ph.D Admission 2018 Process||Based on AIEEA Score|
|ICER aieea new exam date 2018||Not yet released|
ICAR All India Entrance Examination for Entrance (AIEEA) to fulfill 15% seats in Bachelor’s degree programmes. Besides that, to the grounds of AIEEA, UG aspirants are given”National Talent Scholarships in agriculture & allied science (besides veterinary research ) in agricultural universities and 15% chairs in milk technology in NDRI Karnal” and advises the portal.