HTET Eligibility Criteria 2020 is the most important factor in the HTET Admission Process. However, the conditions of eligibility are different for Level 1, 2, 3 Posts. No candidate will be eligible to appear for the exam if he/she does not satisfy the Haryana HTET Eligibility Criteria. The BSEH is the main conducting body for the exam. As per the recent update by the authority, the HTET Certificate is now valid for 7 years instead of 5 Years. Also, there is no age limit for appearing in the exams. That means, the applicant can appear on the test as many times they want. So, in this article, we have provided you with all the required details regarding the Eligibility Criteria of HTET 2020-21. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Admission Criteria will be available on the Official Notification of HTET. Hence, candidates satisfying the criteria can fill the HTET Application Form. The dates have not been released yet, however, it is expected that the exam will take place on 21st /22nd November 2020 or in December 2020.
HTET Eligibility Criteria 2020-21
- There is no age-limit in appearing for the exam.
- Candidate can appear as many times as they want.
However, the eligibility criteria are different for Level-1, 2, 3 Teacher Eligibility Test. Candidates can check the details below.
Educational Qualifications (Level-1, 2, 3)
Here, we have provided the educational qualifications of PRT, TRT, and PGT. Candidates can scroll down below for more details.
Haryana HTET Eligibility Criteria for Primary Teacher (Level-1)
The Level-1 is the Primary Teacher Eligibility Test for Classes 1 to 5. Applicants have to satisfy any one of the following criteria. Hence, the educational qualifications for HTET Level-1 are as follows-
- Candidates must have passed Senior Secondary or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks. Must have passed or appeared in Final Year 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations, 2007 notified on 31 August 2009. OR
- Candidates must have passed Senior Secondary or its equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks and must have passed or appeared in Final Year 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations, 2002. OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed Or appearing in the final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B. El. Ed) OR final year of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education). OR
- Must have passed Graduation or passed or appearing in the final year of two-year Diploma in Elementary Education. OR
- Must have passed Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or Senior Secondary/Graduation/Post-Graduation with Hindi as one of the subjects.
Level-II TGT Educational Qualifications (Subject-Wise)
Level-III Post-Graduate Teacher (PGT) Educational Qualifications
|English, Hindi, Geography, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Punjabi, Urdu, History|
So, if the candidate satisfies all the above eligibilities, then he/she will be able to fill the HTET Haryana Application Form 2020. Therefore, make sure that you go through the instructions carefully before filling the form. If you have any queries regarding the Haryana HTET Eligibility Criteria, then please comment on the section below.