HTET Application Form 2021 will be available from April 2021. The Board of Secondary Education, Haryana (BSEH) conducts the selection process for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test. The Registration Form of HTET will be available online and the mode of submission is online only. The application process includes various stages such as Filing and Uploading documents and photographs. Also, the applicant must satisfy the eligibility criteria to appear in the teacher eligibility test. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding HTET TET Registration Form, Dates, Eligibility, etc. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Important Dates of Haryana TET Registration Form
The Board of Secondary Education has released the Haryana HTET Registration Form. Applicants can check the dates below.
|Starting Date of Online Registration Process||April 2021|
|Last Date of the application process||May 2021|
|Last date to Pay the application fees||May 2021|
|Correction Facility||May 2021|
|Release of the admit card||To be Announced Soon|
|Date of the Examination||To be Announced Soon|
Eligibility Criteria of Haryana HTET 2021
It is important that the applicants must satisfy the eligibility conditions, before applying. Application Form will not be accepted if you do not meet the criteria. It includes educational qualifications and age criteria.
|Primary Teacher (Level 1) from Class I to Class V||12th Pass with Diploma in Elementary Education (D. El.Ed)|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (Level-2) from Class 6 to 8||Bachelor’s Degree with B.Ed|
|Post Graduate Teacher (Level-3) Above Class 8||Master’s Degree with B.Ed|
Age-Criteria for HTET 2021
- Candidates must be between 18 years to 38 years.
How to Apply for Haryana HTET Application Form?
The Mode of the application form of Haryana TET is online. Candidates can fill the registration form from the website. We will soon provide the link once, it is released. Hence, the step by step process to apply for the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test Registration Form is as follows-
Fill in the Registration Form
- Firstly, check the official website and go through the eligibility conditions. If you meet the criteria, then click on the htetonline.com and select apply online.
- Register with required details such as Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, etc.
- After the successful registration, you will receive a Registration ID and Password.
Uploading of Photo, Signature, Thumb Impression and Documents
- After the successful registration, click on the applicant login page, and continue the form filling process.
- Upload the photo, signature, and thumb impressions as per the specifications (mentioned below).
|Thumb Impression||10 to 30 Kb|
|Signature||10 to 20 Kb|
|Photograph||20 to 50 Kb, Image Dimension (3.5 cm width X 4.5 cm height)|
Make the Payment of the Application Form
- This is the last date for filling the Haryana HTET Application Form. Soon after uploading documents, click on the payment option to pay the application fees.
- However, the HTET Registration Fees vary as per the category.
|Category||HTET Application Fee|
|For One Level only||Two Levels||Three Levels|
|SC and PH Candidates of Haryana Domicile||500/-||900/-||1200/-|
|For All Candidates except SC and PH of Haryana Domicile||1000/-||1800/-||2400/-|
|All Candidates outside Haryana(Including SC & PH)||1000/-||1800/-||2400/-|
After making the payment, download the application fee receipt and Haryana TET Registration Form for future reference.
Important Highlights of Haryana BSEH Application Form
- Filling and Submission of the application form is mandatory.
- Make sure that you fill in all the details and information correctly.
- Submit the Haryana HTET Registration Form before the due date.
- The Application Fee Amount is refundable.
- The documents (photograph and signature) must be in JPG Format.
- If the confirmation page doesn’t generate after successful online fee payment, candidates need to contact Assistant Secretary, special exam cell immediately giving proof of the payment of the fee for considering his/her candidature for HTET-2021.
- Application Correction Window will be available soon after the completion of the Application Process.