CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2020: The National Testing Agency is the official authority that conducts the CSIR UGC NET Exam. In order to fill up the online form, the candidates must visit the official website (csirnet.nta.nic.in). Whilst filling up the CSIR UGC NET application form, the candidates must make sure that the information provided is valid. Since any invalid information can lead to examination cancellation. Also, they must upload the required documents whilst filling the application form of CSIR UGC NET.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Thereafter, they must pay the CSIR UGC NET application form fees. However, the candidates must fill up the form before the last date. They can pay it via debit cards, credit cards, net banking, or UPI. After the candidates have successfully filled the form, they must take out the printout of the same. Furthermore, in order to know more about the CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2020, keep on reading the article.
The CSIR UGC NET Application Form Correction Date Has Been Extended Till 15th July 2020.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) Has Further Extended The Date For Filling The CSIR NET Application Form 2020 Till 30th June 2020.
CSIR UGC NET Application Form Date 2020
The inspiring students who will be appearing for the CSIR UGC NET Exam, must subsequently keep themselves up-to-date with the important dates. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check further below.
CSIR NET 2020 Dates (June)
CSIR NET 2020 Dates (December)
Application Starts From
March 16, 2020
Last date To Fill CSIR NET Application Form
June 30, 2020
Application Correction Window
15th July 2020
To be announced
CSIR NET 2020
To be notified
2nd week of December 2020
Check – CSIR UGC NET Syllabus 2020
Steps To Download The Application Form Of CSIR UGC NET 2020
In order to download & fill up the CSIR UGC NET application form, the candidates must follow certain steps. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have further provided information related to the same. Check further below.
- Primarily, the candidates must visit the official website of UGC NET.
- Thereafter, they must click on the link of the application form which can be found on the home-page itself.
- Thereafter, the candidate’s registration number & password will be mailed on the provided email ID, and also on the phone number provided.
- Thereafter, the candidate must upload the required documents. Furthermore, the documents will be, passport sized photograph, signature in the mentioned size & format.
- Subsequently, the candidates must enter details asked in the CSIR UGC NET 2020 application form. Furthermore, details such as academic qualification, exam centres & choice of subject will be asked.
Application Form Fees Payment
- Finally, the candidates must pay the CSIR UGC NET application form fees. They can subsequently do so by using their debit card, credit card or net banking. However, the CSIR UGC NET application form fees is decided category-wise.
CSIR UGC NET Application Form Fees 2020
The candidates must not forget to pay the application form fees of CSIR UGC NET 2020. Since there will be no successful registration without it. Furthermore, the candidates can pay the fees via various methods, such as debit cards, credit cards, net banking, or UPI. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we further have provided information regarding the same. Check below.
Check – CTET Application Form 2020
CSIR UGC NET Form Correction Window 2020
The National Testing Agency will provide a CSIR UGC NET application form correction window to the CSIR NET applicants. During the allotted period, the candidates will be able to make the necessary changes, in the already submitted form. However, the date of making changes in the application form will be announced by the official authority subsequently.
CSIR UGC NET Exam Centres 2020
The candidates, whilst filling the CSIR UGC NET application form, will have to choose the city in which they will be comfortable giving the exam. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check further below.