HP MBBS Admission 2018 Registration Form: Candidates who are willing to register for HP MBBS Admission 2018 must go through the eligibility criteria and official notification brochure. NEET 2018 Qualified candidates can register themselves from 12th June to 20th June 2018 in online mode. Link to register is provided below. Dates of the important event are provided in the table below. Candidates need to pay the registration fee to participate in the counselling procedure. Here step by step guide is provided on how to register for HP MBBS Admission 2018.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
HP MBBS Admission Dates 2018
The HP MBBS Counselling dates for the academic session 2018-19 has been released. Candidates can check the HP MBBS Admission 2018 overview article to know all the event dates. The registration window will remain open till 20th June 2018.
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
- To download the official notification brochure PDF 2018 – Click Here
- To read the HP MBBS Admission eligibility criteria 2018 – Click Here
- To register for HP Admission 2018, Eligible Candidates – Click Here
|S. No||Events||Dates (announced)|
|1.||Schedule for submission of online application form with successful transaction of fee||12.06.2018 to 20.06.2018|
|2.||Time for corrections in errors, if any, committed by the candidates while filling online application form ( except correction in category)||21.06.2018|
|3.||Date of displaying the category-wise provisional merit list on the University website www.hpuniv.nic.in & www.admissons.hpushimla.in of qualified candidates of NEET-UG-2018 who applied online with successful transaction of fee within prescribed date to the University and obtained the print out of confirmation copy of online application form||25.06.2018|
HP MBBS Admission 2018 Registration Form
Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria once before registering themselves. To register, eligible candidates need to follow the below steps. The registration window has opened on 12th June 2018 and will remain open till 20th June 2018. Step by step guide to register for HP MBBS Admission 2018 is provided below.
Before proceeding to apply online, please ensure that you have:
(i) Scanned copy of candidate’s recent photograph with following specifications.
- Photograph should be informal.
- Photograph must be a passport size colour picture having maximum size of 100kb.
- Photograph must be taken in full-face view directly facing the camera.
- Photograph should have no shadows and red eyes.
- Photo format should be .jpg or .jpeg only
- Filename should be of 10 character maximum.
(ii) Scanned copy of Candidate’s signature with following specifications.
- Applicant should sign with black ink on a white paper and get the signature scanned.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Maximum size 100 kb.
- Scanned signature format should be jpg or jpeg only.
- Filename should be of 10 character maximum.
(iii) Upload documents with following specifications.
- Applicant should upload only one document (NEET-UG-2018 Result Card) of maximum size of the document will be 2 MB which is mandatory.
- Document format should be in PDF format only.
- Document/file name should be of 10 character maximum.
(iv) Create an email account, if you already don’t have one.
(v) You must give a correct mobile number in personal details. If you don’t have mobile number, please enter your parent/guardian’s mobile number in order to communicate any immediate information in this regard.
(vi) Fee Details: Fee for MBBS/BDS online application form is Rs. 1800/- for General/NRI/OBC & Other Categories, for IRDP/BPL/PH Categories Rs. 900/- and Rs.900/- for SC/ST Categories.
Step 1: Online Registration
- Click on the link “HP MBBS Registration Form 2018”. Clicking on this will redirect the applicants to the official website page.
- Click on “Under Graduate” to access the list of programs.
- Now click on “MBBS/BDS” option under entrance cell section. Kindly check the terms and conditions. After that, you will be re-directed to personal information page.
Step 2: Online Application form has the following subsequent information:
- Personal Information
- Education and Document Details
- Application Summary
- Submit application form.
NOTE: Please, fill the personal information first. After filling up the personal information click on save button at the end of the page. The system will generate the Unique Registration number along with the password and the same will be sent on the registered e-mail and on the registered mobile number. Candidates are advised to note the same.
Step 3: Login Again with user ID & Password
After registration (filling up personal information-Receiving of Unique Registration Number and Password), Click on “Under-Graduate” on the home page and Click on “Click here for Student Login”. Login with unique registration number along with the password and you will get all the earlier submitted information in personal information page, now you have to complete the remaining steps.
Step 4 : Uploading of Document
Fill up the educational details and upload the related document(s). Uploaded Photo and Signature should be as per specifications (mentioned above).
NOTE: To save the data, please click on ‘Continue and Save’ button at the bottom of each screen. Before proceeding further, please make sure that the information filled up in the online form are correct before clicking the final submit button and thereafter, the candidates are not able to edit any information of the online application form.
Step 5: Online Registration Fee Payment
- If you select online payment mode, click on “Make Payment”
- On the next page select your payment gateway–Choose HDFC Bank/SBI/H.P.State Co-operative Bank and after that Click on ‘Continue for Payment’
- Choose among the given options (Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking etc., please check the available banks and card types.
NOTE 1: After successfully paying the registration fee (mentioned above), Click on the ‘Submit Application Form’ button to get the form finally submitted.
NOTE 2: After successful remittance of fee, the system will generate for final submission to print out the confirmation copy of the online application form and the same shall be submitted along with required certificates/documents by the candidate in person on the day of counselling.
NOTE 3: Failure to complete any of the steps of online application form and payment of fee as per requirement of online process, final submission of online application will remain incomplete and unsuccessful in all modes of payment.
NOTE 4: Generation of confirmation page confirms the correctness and final submission of application form. If confirmation page has not been generated, this means that application has not submitted successfully.
If any doubt arises, then please inform us by writing in the comment section given below.