HBSE Datesheet 2020: The Haryana Board of School Education conducts board exams for both 10th as well as 12th standards. However, prior to conducting the exam, it releases the exam time table. Therefore the aspiring candidates can subsequently access the exam schedule of HBSE 2020 from the official website of the examination authority. Furthermore, they must download and print the exam schedule for future references. The board exams will be conducted tentatively in between March and April. To know more about the HBSE Datesheet 2020 keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
HBSE Class 12th Datesheet 2020
The class 12th students must keep themselves updated regarding the HBSE 12th class exam time table 2020. Therefore, we have mentioned the details pertaining to the same. Check below.
|Subject (Time 2-00 PM. to 5-00 P.M.)||Group/s||Date|
|English ( Core/Elective)||All Groups||March 2020|
|Hindi (Core/Elective)/English Special in Lieu of Hindi (Core)||All Groups||March 2020|
|Physics/Economics||I, II, III||March 2020|
|Fine Arts (All Options)||I||March 2020|
|History/Bio-Technology||I, III||March 2020|
|Music Hindustani (All Options)/Computer Science||I, II, III||March 2020|
|ITES (Information Technology & Enabling Services) (For Govt. Model Sr. Sec. School, SLCE Sec-28 Faridabad only)||—||March 2020|
|Mathematics||I, II, III||March 2020|
|Military Science, Agriculture, Dance (All Options)||I, III||March 2020|
|Geography||I, III||March 2020|
|Punjabi||I, II, III||March 2020|
|Political Science||I||March 2020|
|Chemistry/Business Studies/Public Administration||I, II, III||March 2020|
|Physical Education||I||March 2020|
|Sociology/Entrepreneurship||I, II||March 2020|
|Psychology/Biology/ Philosophy/ Business Studies||I, II, III||March 2020|
|Home Science||I, III||April 2020|
|Sanskrit/Urdu||I, II, III||April 2020|
|Retail/Security/Automobile/ IT&ITES/ Patient Care Assistant/ Physical Education & Sports/Beauty & Wellness/Office Secretaryship and Stenography in Hindi/English||I, II, III||April 2020|
HBSE Class 10th Timetable 2020
Students of Class 10th can check the HBSE class 10th exam schedule from the table below:
|Subject Name||Exam Dates|
|English Language||March 2020|
|Physical & Health Education||March 2020|
|Social Science||March 2020|
|Sanskrit/Urdu/Punjabi/Drawing/Agriculture/Computer Science/Home Science/Music Hindustani (All Option)/ Animal Husbandry/ Dance (All Option) Retail/Security/Automobile/ITES/ Patient Care Assistant/Beauty & Wellness/ Physical Education & Sports/Agriculture Paddy Farming/Tourism Hospitality/Media Entertainment & Animation||March 2020|
|ITES (Information Technology & Enabling Services) (For Govt. Model Sr. Sec. School, SLCE Sec-28 Faridabad only)||March 2020|
How To Access The HBSE Datesheet 2020
In order to access the datesheet of HBSE 2020, candidates must follow certain steps. Therefore, we have mentioned some of the following steps. Check below.
- Primarily, the candidate must visit the official website of the HBSE.
- Click on the datesheet tab.
- You will subsequently be redirected to a new page.
- Furthermore, you will see two links. One for class 10th and the other for class 12th.
- Click on the one suitable for you.
- Upon clicking, a PDF will open up.
- Further, download and print the pdf for future references.
Preparation Tips for HBSE Board Examination 2020
The students who will be appearing for the HBSE Board Examination for the year 2020-2021, must be well aware of the important dates regarding the same. Therefore, we have provided some preparation tips and tricks. Check below.
- Books: Candidates must consult the best books when preparing for HBSE board examination. There are many books available in the market like HBSE English book.
- HBSE Syllabus: Candidate must prepare according to the syllabus of HBSE. The Haryana Board syllabus must be consulted before the candidate starts preparing. They must finish it one section at a time.
- Sample papers of HBSE: Candidates must not forget to solve the HBSE previous question papers. This will, in turn, help the candidate to boost their confidence. Subsequently, they will also learn how to manage time.
- Time-table: Following a time table for HBSE will further help the candidate in learning discipline and completing the syllabus on time. However, candidates must make a sustainable time table. It must not be too packed. Neither too void.
- Sleep, Rest and Meditate: Candidate must not forget that it is equally important to take care of health as is studying. Therefore, candidates must meditate to improve concentration powers. Furthermore, sleep for sufficient hours. Moreover, sleep helps in retaining information.
- Eat Healthily: Candidate must eat healthily. They must consume light food. Since being too filled will make the student drowsy. Therefore, candidates must consume green vegetables in order to stay fit while studying.