Haryana ITI Online Form 2021: The Department of Industrial Training conducts the admission process for the diploma courses of Haryana ITI. To take the admission in the same, the candidates need to apply for the Haryana ITI application form, which is available online on the official website of the conducting body. The Haryana ITI admission 2021 application form is available in online only. Furthermore, no candidate will be able to avail the facility of offline application form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
However, before filling up the Haryana Govt. ITI Online apprentice form, the candidates need to check the eligibility for the course they aspire for. Any ineligible cannot fill the application form. Furthermore, the Haryana ITI online instructor form is only submitted only when the fee is paid before the deadline. The candidate who fails to pay the Haryana ITI Online Admission Form Fee cannot proceed with the procedure further. In order to know more about the Haryana Govt. ITI Online Application Form, Last Date, How To Download, Fees & More Details, keep on reading the article.
Application Form has been released on 3rd August 2021. Students can apply for Haryana ITI 2021 with the help of the link provided here. Click Here to apply.
Haryana ITI Online Form Date 2021
The candidate needs to make sure that he/she is up to date with the dates of Haryana ITI online form 2021. Skipping any date can create problems in the future. The below mentioned are the dates as released by the Department of Industrial Training (DIT). Go through the schedule from the table below:
|Availability of application form||3rd August 2021|
|Last date for submission of application form||August 2021|
Haryana ITI Admission Criteria 2021
The candidate must check the eligibility criteria for the course they aspire for. The candidate has to satisfy the required eligibility criteria because any ineligible candidate cannot fill up the Haryana ITI Apprentice Form. The Department of Industrial Training (DIT) prescribes the criteria to apply for Haryana ITI. The eligibility criteria are decided to select the most appropriate candidate for the courses provided. The eligibility criteria, which is needed to be satisfied by the candidate are:
- Must have completed 8th
- Must have passed 10thand 12th standard from any recognized state board/central board of education.
- Must be of minimum of 14 years.
Haryana ITI Online Form 2021
The registration form of Haryana ITI entrance test has been released on the official website of the conducting body. It is mandatory for the candidate to apply for the Haryana ITI admission application online form 2021. Without filling the application form, the candidate cannot proceed onto the next step. While filling the application form, it is to be made sure that the information he/she is providing in the application form is absolutely accurate. If the candidate fills any wrong information, then he might face problems in the future leading to the cancellation of his candidature.
The candidate needs to check the eligibility of the course he/she aspires for before filling the Haryana ITI application form. If the aspirant fails to possess enough eligibility as per the aspired course, then he cannot fill the registration form. It is to be noted by the candidate that he/she will be able to submit the application form only when he pays the application form before the deadline. If the aspirant fails to submit the application fee before the deadline, then his application form will be rejected proceeding to the cancellation of his candidature.
Steps To Fill Up The Haryana ITI 2021 Online Form
In order to fill up the Haryana ITI application form 2021, the candidate needs to follow certain steps. These steps are mandatory to follow because skipping of any step can lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The steps are:
- First of all, the candidates should access the official website of the Skill Development & Industrial Training Department, Haryana, I.e, itiharyana.gov.in.
- Open this website and find the concerned link for ITI Admission 2021.
- Click on the “Haryana ITI Online Admission 2021-22” link and then a form will open for new registration.
- Fill that form correctly with all the details. On completion of the registration form, candidates will get registration ID and password for login purposes.
- Now candidates have to log in with user ID and password and fill all the details asked in the Haryana ITI application form including personal information, educational qualification, correspondence address, etc.
- Choose the course/trade of your choice for which you are meeting eligibility requirements.
- Pay the requisite application fees through online mode.
- The candidate must take the print out of the completed application form.
Haryana ITI Application Form Fee 2021
The candidate must pay the Haryana ITI registration form fee for the final application Form submission before the last date. The fee will be paid online only and no facility of offline payment will be provided to the candidates. If the candidate fails to pay the fee before the deadline, his candidature will be canceled. For more information regarding the fee, the candidate can refer to the table below:
Important Instructions Regarding Haryana ITI Online Registration Form 2021
There are some instructions which are needed to be kept in mind while filling the Haryana ITI application form 2021. The instructions are:
- The online form of Haryana ITI will be available in an online mode only on the official website of the university.
- The details that will be provided in the Haryana ITI admission application form must be correct. Any form of incorrect information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature of the candidate.
- Filling of the Haryana ITI registration form is mandatory because only then the candidate will be able to proceed for the next steps.
- The candidates should make sure that the information they are providing in the Haryana ITI online application form, especially contact details, should be correct.