The Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) has released the dates of the events for Haryana Diploma Admission 2018. To check the same, click on the link given below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
This article will talk about the counselling procedure in detail on how to get admission to the available Diploma course in one of the colleges in the state Haryana. One can follow the below-given steps to get admission in Diploma Courses.
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Haryana Diploma Counselling Process
Rounds of Counselling: Generally, two rounds of online Counselling will be held for admission to all Diploma Courses for all the seats of Govt. / Govt. Aided and 75% seats of Self Financing Institutes only as follows:
1st Counseling- It shall be done for all categories namely AIC, HOGC, KM, HGST, TFW, SC, BC-A, BCB, PH, ESM (with all priorities) and FF of all categories with 25% Horizontal Female reservation.
2nd Counseling- It shall be held for all categories namely AIC, HOGC, KM, HGST, TFW, SC, BC (by merging BCA and BCB in BC), PH, ESM (by merging all priorities) and FF with 25% Horizontal Female reservation.
NOTE: After 2nd round of counselling, no online counselling shall be conducted and admission at Institute Level Manual Counselling shall be made according to the following procedure:
Haryana Diploma Admission 2018 Updates
The Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) has released the schedule for Haryana Diploma Admission 2018 document verification (Diploma Engg. & Diploma Pharmacy). Candidates need select the designated centre, enter the valid user ID and password to get the document verification schedule.
To get the Document verification schedule at various centre – Click Here
For Diploma Engg. & Diploma Pharmacy:
- For participating in Institute Level Manual Counselling, candidates shall apply to the respective institute(s) as per the schedule of Institute Level Manual Counselling.
- Fresh Inter-se-Merit/ Rank of the candidates who have applied for Institute Level Manual Counselling shall be prepared by the respective institute according to the prescribed criteria of preparation of Inter-se-Merit/ Rank of qualifying examination.
- The Institute Level Manual Counselling shall be conducted after merging the sub-categories (including female) of a particular reserved category into the main reserved category. In the event of seats remaining vacant/ unfilled, if any, same shall be filled up before final cut off date of admissions without any reservation.
- After the declaration of the result of first counselling, the candidate shall report in the allotted institute for admission against the allotted seat along with all requisite documents/certificates/testimonials, photograph and password, as per schedule mentioned in the provision seat allotment letter generated from the website. The candidate shall deposit one-semester fee in the allotted institute.
- On verification of credentials and deposition of the admission fee, the details of the candidate shall be updated on the official website by the institute. The candidate must get the Provisional Admission Slip from the allotted institute duly signed by the admission coordinator of the institute and the candidate himself.
- For up gradation of the allotted seat, a candidate should participate in subsequent counselling. For that, the candidate will have to log in on the official website and click on the undertaking that “I understand and accept that, by participating in this counselling, my earlier admission/ allotment, if any, will be cancelled automatically, in case you get new allotment in next counselling.”
Haryana Diploma Counselling Procedure
To apply and participate in the Haryana Diploma Counselling 2018, one can follow the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: The first and foremost step to participate in counselling is to fill up the application form by checking the eligibility criteria. On registration, a unique User ID and Password Will be generated. Candidates should strictly keep the record of the password for their own use only and not to disclose this to others.
To fill up the application form, click on “Haryana Diploma Counselling Application Form 2018”.
NOTE: In the event of losing or forgetting of the password, the same can be retrieved by the candidate on replying the queries by the system on the counselling website.
Step 2: Candidate will log in the website with his User ID/ and chosen Password. After this, Candidate will confirm his/ her registration details and move to fill his/ her eligible choice. Registration confirmation is necessary for choice filling.
Step 3: While displaying the status of availability of seats, the number of seats available in a specific branch of an institution will be displayed as per eligibility/category. The non-availability of the seats in a branch of an institution and the seats/institution for which a candidate is not eligible will not be shown to him/ her. Candidate can also see his/ her eligible choices and can take the print out of his/ her eligible choices.
Step 4: Candidate will go to fill his/ her choices by clicking on fill/modify choice and fill his/ her Choices priority wise by clicking on add choice button in the left frame. Candidate should save the filled choices frequently. To increase the probability of getting a seat, candidates are advised to fill maximum eligible choices.
Step 5: After filling the choices, the candidate will lock his/ her choices. Locking choices mean the candidate has finalized his/ her choices.
Step 6: In case, the candidate makes changes in his/ her registration details, then he/ she has to fill the choices again as previous choices will be deleted automatically by the system as soon as any change is made in registration details.
Step 7: After this, Candidate has to wait for the result of the desired course. Seat Allotment Result publishing date is available on overview article.
Step 8: Candidates have to check the undertaking and click on Accept Participation and Proceed to participate in further counselling. The candidate is advised to opt only for the choice(s), which are better than the seat reserved in previous counselling. However, if at all the candidate participates in the 2nd Counselling and after filling the choices he feels that he should not have opted for 2nd counselling then at this stage he should delete all the choices filled by him to retain the seat reported through 1st counselling.
NOTE: If a candidate wants to change his/ her registration details, then he/she has to approach HSTES for modification along with relevant certificates. By changing registration details, candidate filled up choices, if any, would be automatically deleted and eligible choices of the candidate may be affected.
So, if anyone has the doubt regarding this article, then inform us by writing in the comment section below.