Gujarat Ayurved University Exam Date 2024 will be available soon for BAMS on the website. Candidates who have enrolled themselves in the university can check the exam schedule here. The Gujarat Ayurved University is responsible for conducting the GAU Admission process, and semester examination. The university offers UG and PG courses for admission. So, in this article, candidates can get complete details regarding the examination, date sheet, and instructions. Therefore go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
How to Check Gujarat Ayurved University Time Table?
The university releases the exam time table on its official website. The date sheet comprises the exam date and timing along with instructions. Hence, students who are appearing for the semester exam have to download the GAU Date Sheet to track down the exam dates. So, the step by step process to download the time table is as follows-
- Visit the official website of the university- ayurveduniversity.edu.in
- Then click on the academics and select the “Exam Notification” link.
- Select the time table for the course you have applied for.
- Download the time table and take the printout.
Details available on Gujarat Ayurved University Date Sheet
The details that are printed on the date sheet pdf are the follows-
- Name of the course.
- Subject code
- Exam Date and Time
- The shift of the exam
- Time duration of the examination
GAU Exam Instructions and Guidelines
The students who are appearing for the GAU Entrance Test or semester exam must check the following guidelines.
- Candidates must reach the exam centre 30 minutes before the exam.
- He or she must carry the hall ticket along with valid photo identity proof.
- Electronic gadgets such as calculators, mobile phones, Bluetooth are not allowed.
Importance of GAU Exam Time Table 2024-23
The GAU exam schedule plays a very important role in the examination process. It helps the students to track down the exam dates of the subjects. Candidates can prepare well for the exam. We advise the students to check the dates carefully.
Gujarat Ayurved University Admit Card
The GAU Hall Ticket releases a few days before the examination. Hence, students who have submitted the exam form can download the admit card. The hall ticket will be released on the official website of the university. It serves as an identity proof of the candidate and is a mandatory document to carry in the exam.
To download the Gujarat Ayurved exam hall ticket, candidates must have their registration number and password. It contains all the details of the examination and the candidate. Lastly, no applicant is allowed to appear for the exam without a hall ticket.
Courses offered by Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar
The list of the courses that are offered by GAU are as follows-
- B.Pharm (Ayurveda)
- D.Pharm (Ayurveda)
- MD/M.S (Ayu)
- Ph.D (Ayu)
- PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy.
- Introductory courses in Ayurveda.
- Certificate Course in Yoga and Natural Therapies.
- M.Sc in Medicinal Plants.
- Certificate in Yoga Education.
- Ph.D in Medicinal Plants and Ayu Pharmacy.
- Certificate courses in Panchkarma, Ksharasutra
- Diploma in Naturopathy and Yoga.
So, these are the complete details regarding the Gujarat Ayurved University Exam Date 2024. If there is any queries or doubts regarding the schedule, then please comment on the section below.