Goa Board SSC Final Time Table 2021- The Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education has cancelled the board exams for class 10th due to a rise in Covid cases in the state. There will be no GSBSHSE 10th and 12th Exam 2021 this year due to the 3rd wave of Covid. The Goa Board 10th Time Table 2021 latest news and update has been released online on the official website. So, the students who have to appear for the exam must check the Goa Board SSC Exam Time Table 2021. The result of Goa Board SSC will be on the basis of pre-defined “Objective Criteria” given by the board. One must make sure that he/ she is up to date with the complete GBSHSE 10th Time Table 2021 Goa Board.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Goa board SSC exam 2021 has been cancelled this year. The details of the Goa Board 10th Time Table 2021 will be announced soon on the official website. This is to be noted that the candidate will have to bring the hall ticket to the exam centre. Without the admit card of the Goa Board, the candidates will not be able to take the examination. The further details of the Goa Board SSC Exam Dates Sheet 2021 can be retrieved from the article below.
- Goa Board SSC class 10th Exam 2021 has been cancelled amidst a rise in Covid cases in the state. Result will be on the basis of “objective criteria”.
After extensive consultations, it has been decided that the Class 12 exams shall be cancelled, as the health & safety of our students is of utmost priority. This will also help put an end to the anxiety amongst the students, parents and teachers. 1/2
— Dr. Pramod Sawant (@DrPramodPSawant) June 2, 2021
Goa Board 2021 SSC Exam Schedule
The Goa Board of 10th exam has been cancelled due to a rise in Covid cases in the state.
|Shift 1 (9:00 Am to 12 noon)||Date|
|Music (Guitar) (CWSN) (1154)|
Tabla (Indian Classical Music)(CWSN) (1155)
Harmonium (Hindustani Classical Music)
Vocal (Indian Classical Music) (CWSN) (1157)
Tabla (Indian Classical Music) (General)
English Medium (1065) (CWSN)
Marathi Medium (1066) (CWSN)
|FIRST LANGUAGE |
1) English (1111) 2) Marathi (1112) 3) Urdu (1113)
FIRST LANGUAGE (CWSN)
1) Functional English F.L. (2115) 2) Functional Marathi F.L.(2114)
|BASIC FLORICULTURE (E) (2053) (CWSN)||–|
1) English Medium (1031)
2) Marathi Medium (1032)
3) Urdu Medium (1033)
GENERAL SCIENCE (CWSN)
1) General Science (E) (2035)
2) General Science (M) (2034)
3) General Science With accommodation(E)(2038)
4) General Science With accommodation(M)(2036)
|Drawing & Painting||–|
1) English Medium (2024)
2) Marathi Medium(2025)
3) Urdu Medium(2026)
|MATHEMATICS Level 1 |
1) English Medium (2021)
2) Marathi Medium(2022)
3) Urdu Medium(2023)
Repeater students shall answer MATHEMATICS Level 1 MATHEMATICS (CWSN)
1) Everyday Mathematics (E) (2039)
|SECOND LANGUAGE |
1) Hindi (1121)
SECOND LANGUAGE (CWSN)
Functional Hindi S.L.(2125)SECOND LANGUAGE COMPOSITE
1) Hindi-Sanskrit (1165-1163)
2) Hindi-Arabic (1165-1164)
|PRE- VOCATIONAL SUBJECTS |
1) Domestic Electrical Appliances (1042)
2) Electronics (1043)
3) Cookery(1044) (E)
4) Garment Cutting Sewing (1045)
5) Food Processing (1047)
6) Bakery (1048)
7) Horticulture (1049)(E),
8) Domestic Wiring (1041)
1) English (1131)
5) Sanskrit (1135)
6) Kannada (1136)
7) Arabic (1139)THIRD LANGUAGE (CWSN)
1) Functional English T.L.(2146)
2) Functional Konkani T.L.(2147)
3) Functional Marathi T.L.(2148)
|TAILORING & CUTTING (CWSN) |
1) English Medium (1174)
2) Marathi Medium (1175)
|NSQF SUBJECTS |
1) Automobile (S-1072)
2) IT / ITES (S-1073)
3) Retail (S-1075)
4) Beauty & Wellness (S-1078)
5) Apparel (S-1079)
6) Construction (S-1080)
7) Agriculture (Paddy Farmer)(S-1081)
8) Telecommunication (S-1085)
9) Logistic (S-1086)
10) Tourism & Hospitality (S-1089)
11) Electronics & Hardware (S-1090)
12) Agriculture (Solanaceous crop) (S-1091)
13) Plumbing (S-1092)
|SOCIAL SCIENCE PAPER I |
1) English Medium (1011-A)
2) Marathi Medium (1012-A)
3) Urdu Medium (1013-A)HISTORY AND POLITICAL SCIENCE (CWSN)
1) English Medium (1016)
2) Marathi Medium (1018)
|SOCIAL SCIENCE PAPER II |
1) English Medium (1011-B)
2) Marathi Medium (1012-B)
3) Urdu Medium (1013-B)GEOGRAPHY AND ECONOMICS (CWSN)
1) English Medium (1017)
2) Marathi Medium (1019) 3) Geography & Economics with
accommodation(E)(2037) 4) Geography & Economics With
|Desktop Publishing (CWSN)||–|
|Home Vegetable Gardens (071) (CWSN)||–|
|Fundamentals of Bakery||–|
How to Download GBSHSE SSC Date Sheet 2021?
The Board will announce the final Date Sheet of Goa Board SSC exam online on the official website. Therefore, the candidates must check the dates of Goa Board exam from the direct link given in this article. They can also download the time table of Goa Board class 10th exam from the direct link given in this article. While downloading the Goa Board Date Sheet 2021, the candidate will have to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of the authority.
- Click on the link of the time table.
- The exam schedule will be available in a PDF Format.
- Download and retain it for future purposes.
Details on the 10th Class Time Table of Goa Board
After downloading the exam time table, it is important that the students must check the details present on the date sheet. They must carefully check all the details like exam day, dates, subject, exam centre, etc. mentioned on the time table. If there is any discrepancy found on the date sheet, the students must immediately report to the concerned authority. The SSC Date Sheet of Goa Board will be holding the following details:
- Name of the subject
- Date of the examination
- Day of the test
- Time of the test.
How to Prepare for the 10th class examination of Goa Board?
The students are usually confused about how to start preparing for the Board exam for class 10th. In order to help the candidates, we have given a few basic tips which would ease the process of exam preparation. Check the details given below:
- Make notes of each and every topic.
- Go through each and every topic carefully.
- Clear each and every doubt of yours before sitting in the examination.
- Practice from as many sample papers as possible.
- Prepare for the examination from the recommended books and the syllabus.