DU LLB Admit Card 2019 – DU LLB Admit Card 2019 will contain information regarding the examination, exam centre, candidates details and the instructions that candidates must follow on the day of the exam. Before downloading the DU LLB Entrance Admit Card, candidates must make sure to check all the details given. It is advised that the candidates keep a hard copy of the Admit Card of DU LLB 2019 with them until the admission procedures are completed. DU LLB Entrance Exam is conducted for the admission to the three year LLB programme offered by the University. Candidates who wish to seek admission to the programme in the University of Delhi must appear for the entrance exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The admit card of du LLB is generated online and one has to download it from the Delhi University PG Admission Portal. No admit card will be issued to any candidate through a post.
DU LLB Admit Card Download
Candidates will have to log in to their profile at the portal to download admit cards and provide their Registered Email ID and Password.
The DU LLB admit card can be downloaded in the following steps:
- Visit the Delhi University PG Admission Portal of DU at www.du.ac.in
- Login to your registered portal using your Registration ID/Email ID and Password.
- On your portal, you shall see the link “Download DU LLB Admit Card”
- Click on the link to download your admit card of du llb and llm entrance exam.
- Take a printout and keep it safe.
Candidates must bring a valid photo identity proof along with the DU LLB Admit card. They must bring any of the following to the examination hall on the day of the exam:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter’s ID Card
- Driving License
- College ID Card
Instructions on Admit Card of DU LLB
The candidates must keep in mind the following important points:
- One must bring the admit card to the examination hall on the day of the exam without fail.
- The candidates shall be informed about the allotted examination centre through the admit card.
- The admit card will contain details of the candidates, Examination Centre venue, Date and time.
- Candidates shall have to put their signature on the provided space in the admit card in front of the invigilator.
- Candidates will have to retain the admit card until the end of the admission process.
Please write to us in the comments section below if there is anything you need to ask.