DU Faculty of Law offers the three years LLB course. The selection of candidates for the course is done by an entrance examination. The LLB Course is offered at three centres of study under DU faculty of Law: Law Centre I, Law Centre II and Campus Law Centre.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Results of the DU LLB entrance examination shall be released online on the PG Admission Portal of DU. The individual score card of the candidate can be downloaded by logging in to the account of the candidate at the PG Admission Portal.
How to Check the Results of DU LLB Entrance Examination
The results shall be published in a single list containing the names of the candidates, who appeared in the entrance examination, in order of their Roll number. The combined rank and the category rank of the candidate in the entrance examination shall also be mentioned in the list.
To view the results, you shall have to follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of DU www.du.ac.in
- Click on the link “PG Admissions”
- Under Archives, click on the link “PG Admissions(Entrance Results, Notices and Answer Keys)”
- Click on the link “LLB Entrance Results”
- On the pdf list that appears, look for your Roll number and name to know your score and rank.
To download the Score Card of the candidates individually, follow the steps given below
- Visit the official website of DU www.du.ac.in and Click on “PG Admissions”.
- Navigate to the PG Admissions Portal.
- On the PG Admissions Portal, Login using your Registration ID/Email ID and Password.
- On your Account, click on “Results”.
- Download and take a printout of the scorecard.
The score card of the candidates will bear the following information:
- Roll Number
- Subject-wise score
- Consolidated Score
- Category Marks
- Category Rank
- Combined Rank
DU will also release merit lists of the candidates according to the ranks of the candidates for each category and invite them for counselling. Candidates must be present in person at the venue of counselling with all their original documents.
Criteria for Tie-breaking
In case of a tie i.e two or more candidates scoring the same marks, the following criteria shall be employed to break it:
- First preference will be given to candidates who have scored higher marks in the qualifying Bachelor’s examination.
- In case the candidates have scored the same marks in the qualifying examination, then preference will be given to the candidate who is older in age.
- Moreover, if candidates are same in age then the tie is broken by drawing of lots.
Please write to us in the comments section below if you have doubts. Do not forget to write your feedbacks as well.