Dibrugarh University Result 2020: has declared MBA, B.Ed, BCA Regular/Backlog Result on its official website. Students can check the semester exam result here. Therefore the students who appeared in the exam can check the result online. The candidates can check the Dibrugarh University Results after providing certain details in the login section. While the candidate is filling all the details in the login section, he/ she must make sure that all the details are correct. If the candidate fills any incorrect detail, then he/ she will not be able to get the Dibrugarh University 2020 Result. The candidates are advised to print at least two hard copies of the result for future purposes.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Dibrugarh University has declared the Re-Scrutiny, Regular/Backlog exam result of B.PEd/BA/BSc./BBA/B.Com LL.B. (H) Examination, MBA (3rd Semester), B.E (2nd and 3rd Semester), BCA, B.Ed (Backlog), etc. Check the result here.
Dibrugarh University UG/PG Result
In order to download the Dibrugarh University Result Online, one has to open the official website of the university. Following the same, the aspirant has to push the link of the result which will be provided therein. Post that, one will be asked to fill in the login credentials in the login section. One should make sure that he/she is filling in the correct details in the login section. In this article, we are giving all the details regarding the process to check Dibrugarh University Semester Result. For more details on the List of Courses, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure one can read the article Dibrugarh University Admission 2020.
Dibrugarh University 2019-20 Result Release Date
The candidates are advised to be aware of the Dibrugarh University Exam Routine 2020 of the results of Dibrugarh University. One is advised not to skip any of the important dates. One should note that the official dates have not been announced by the university. The tentative dates are mentioned below, just take a look:
NAME OF THE COURSE
RELEASE OF RESULT
Master in Communication, Sanitation & Hygiene
|August 2020||August 2020||–|
|M.Tech||July 2020||July 2020||–|
|Masters in Mass Comm.||July 2020||July 2020||–|
|Masters in Applied Psychology||July 2020||–||–|
|L.L.M||July 2020||July 2020||–|
|Masters in Performing Arts||July 2020||July 2020||–|
|M.S.W||July 2020||July 2020||–|
|MBA (Part-Time)||July 2020||July 2020||–|
|MTTM||July 2020||July 2020||–|
|PG Diploma in Tea Technology and Plantation Management||July 2020||July 2020||August 2020|
How to Check the Result of Dibrugarh University?
The scorecard of Dibrugarh University can be retrieved by following the steps mentioned below:
- Open the official website of the result of Dibrugarh University.
- Click on the link to the result.
- Hit on the link of the result you appeared in.
- The result will be made available in a PDF Format.
- Check for your name in the result. If your roll number appears, then download and print the result for future purposes.
Details Printed on Dibrugarh University Scorecard 2020
The Results of Dibrugarh University will be containing important details about the candidate as well as his/her performance in the entrance exams. The candidate is advised to check if all the details are appropriate. In case if he/she feels any error, then he/she must approach the examination authorities. The details, which will be there in the result are:
- Code of the Centre
- Name of the examination centre
- Name of the qualified candidates
- Gender-wise number of qualified candidates
- Important Instructions to the candidates
Dibrugarh University Semester Result 2020
The candidates who are pursuing any degree course from the university can check the Dibrugarh University Semester Exam Result. The Controller of Examinations will publish the semester exam result after the completion of the theory as well as practical exams. Therefore, students must visit the official website. Also, they can check our article. Because we update any new event from the official website. Therefore, the students can get all the notifications from this article.
Dibrugarh University Result Instructions
The instructions should be remembered by the candidate and he/she should make sure that he/she is following each instruction. The important instructions for the candidates are mentioned below:
- One should be aware of the dates of the result after he/she has taken the entrance exam.
- He/she should make sure that the details he/she is providing in the login details are accurate. Providing in any inaccurate detail can stop the candidate from grabbing his/her result.
- In case if one fails to score the minimum of the required marks, then he/she will not be able to take admission in the aspired course.
- One has to attend the counselling session post he/she has qualified the entrance examination. If one does not attend the counselling session, then he/she will not be able to take admission in the course aspired.
What Next After the Declaration of Dibrugarh University Result?
The phase after the declaration of the Dibrugarh UG results is really confusing for some students. That too if they have no idea about the admission process. Therefore, we are trying to find a solution for such students. Usually, after the declaration of the Entrance Test Result, the officials will prepare a merit list of the eligible candidates. So, if a candidate’s name appears in the merit list then they can go for the further process of the admission. So, after the p[reparation of the merit list, candidates need to check their Rank and Score in the exam. If they are eligible then they can sit for the counselling, which is the final step in the process of admission.
Counselling of Dibrugarh University
The Dibrugarh University Academic counselling session will take place post the declaration of the results. The candidates, who qualify in the entrance examination will have to attend the counselling session. It will be mandatory for the candidates to bring some documents to the counselling session. Not bringing the documents will not be allowing the candidates to attend the counselling session.
Therefore, all the eligible candidates must report at the counselling venue at the given time and date. Also, they must carry all the documents in photocopy as well as the original format. The admission to the students is given only after successful verification of the documents and the payment of the course fees by the students.
Documents to be Brought to the Dibrugarh University Counselling
One has to bring certain documents to the counselling session. If one does not bring the documents, he/she will not be allowed to attend the counselling session. Take a look at the following points in order to get information about the documents which are to be brought to the counselling session:
- Admit Card
- The result of 10th Standard
- The result of 12th Standard
- Two Recent Colored Photograph
- Photo Identification Proof
- Copy of the application form
- Provisional Letter from the qualifying institution
- Character Certificate from the qualifying institution