DHE Chd Merit List 2019: Chandigarh Administration will be accepting online Application Form for admission to all Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in Government colleges and most of the courses in Grant-in-Aid Colleges for the session 2019-2020. Merit List of DHE Chd for the UG courses offered at the participating colleges will be provided below. List of the participating colleges and Merit list along with the name of the courses is given below. For the convenience of applicants, Centralized Counselling would be held for certain UG and PG Courses. Through this article, candidates can download the Department of Higher Education Chandigarh Merit List 2019 for various courses which will be provided below for the academic session 2019-2020.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
DHE Chd Merit and Counselling Dates 2019
The important dates for the admission procedure will be available on the official website of the examination conducting body. It will be important for the candidates that they must have kept themselves updated with the latest release of the important dates. The schedule will provide the details regarding the events and the dates of the admission procedure. It is advised that once the schedule is released by the admission authorities, the candidate must save and download it.
Go through the tentative schedule of the admission procedure from the tabular format below. The official dates will be available once they are announced by the examination authorities.
|S. No||Activities||Dates (Tentative)|
|1.||Last date for Online Submission of Admission Forms for all centralised courses||June 2019|
|2.||Last date for the online submission of the form||June 2019|
|3.||Notification of Discrepancies by students||June 2019|
|4.||Display of Merit List||June 2019|
|5.||Display of Final Admission List with allotted Colleges||July 2019|
|6.||1st Counselling||July 2019|
|7.||2nd Counselling||July 2019|
|8.||3rd Counselling||July 2019|
|9.||Dereservation of Seats||July 2019|
DHE Chd Merit List 2019
The Merit List will be released in an online mode on the official website of the examination conducting mode. The candidate will have to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. It will be important that the candidate must have provided the details in the form which are valid and correct. Only the selected candidates in the Merit List will be eligible to appear for the counselling round for the final seat allotment procedure. The availability of the Merit List will be as per on the announced date as mentioned in the admission schedule of DHE Chandigarh. Candidates will have to provide the correct credentials in the login section in order to download the Merit List successfully.
Once the Merit List is available, the candidate will have to go through the details mentioned on the Merit List. The List will provide the details which will be relevant for the candidates who appeared for the exam. The details will be the Name of the Candidate, Application Number, Course Name, marks secured in the qualifying examination, rank allotted to the candidate in the Merit List and the procedure to be followed by the candidate after the release of the Merit List. The candidate must go through the details very carefully and in case if any of the misleading detail is found, the candidate must contact the admission authorities immediately. The candidate will have to appear for the counselling round along with the merit List.
|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Steps to Check DHE Chd Merit List 2019
Registered candidates need to follow the below- mentioned steps in order to check the merit list of DHE Chd.
- Click on the link “DHE Chd Merit List 2018”. Clicking on this will redirect to the official website. (dhe.chd.gov.in merit list)
- Select and click on the appropriate course.
- List containing the name of the applicants along with other important details will be displayed on the screen.`
Content of DHE Chd Merit List 2019
Registered candidates must check their name serial number wise in the merit list of Department of Higher Education Chandigarh. If a candidate has registered for a particular course and his/her name not appear on the list, then they are debarred from participating in the counselling round. DHE Chd gov merit list 2018 contains the following details.
- Form Number
- Father’s Name
- Category name
- Weightage (Percentage, subject weightage, NSS, NCC)
- Total Percentage
How to Apply for counselling?
Step 1: Online Registration
- After Login Select Menu Submit your willingness for counselling and excercise your option carefully.
- Click on Sign Up to register on the website by filling email ID, Mobile Number and Name (Spellings of Name must be same as in Class-X marks sheet/certificate).
- Mobile Number will be the Login ID and Password will be sent to your registered mobile number through SMS.
- In Case of SMS is not received by an applicant within 15 minutes, Forget Password link can be used to generate the password.
- Candidate can change the password if he/she desires.
- Candidate will be able to Login to the admission portal by using the password in all future visits to this portal.
- Pay Registration Fee of Rs. 70/- online to proceed further to fill an application form. Registration Fee is not Refundable.
- Payment verification will take maximum upto 24 hours. You can verify your payment by using the option Payment Verification on the website (Note: Transaction number will be used to verify the status of the transaction).
- A candidate can apply for Multiple Courses/Colleges with the same User id and Password.
- In Case of CBSE or ICSE Board, you can Fetch Your 10th and 12th Class Mark Sheet from DigiLocker.
Step 2: Login to apply for courses
Click on APPLICATION FORM. Candidate will be asked two options:-
1) Apply for Degree Colleges 2) Apply for Professional College
Candidate applying for the first time for 1st year of courses in UG/PG courses will click on the link New Student.
2) Select Centralized Admission link for courses for which admissions are centralized and select Non-Centralized link for courses whose admission will be in respective colleges (Check Prospectus for details).
3) Instruction page will be displayed once the candidate selects the Course.
4) Read the rules and regulations thoroughly before filling the Application form.
5) The application form will be displayed to the candidate.
6) Checklist for Filling Online Application Form
1. The applicants are required to keep the below listed information/documents ready before filling the form:
- Matric (10th), Senior Secondary (10+2) and lower qualifying examination details.
- Scanned passport size photo of the applicant (not more than 50kb)
- Scanned signature of the applicant (not more than 50kb)
- Scanned Copies of Testimonials/Documents (.pdf format only)
- Email Id of the applicant (compulsory) and Email Ids of the parents (optional)
- Telephone Number/Mobile Number of the applicant and the parents (Applicant will receive acknowledgement of the filled Online Form through sms on his/her mobile number)
- Complete particulars of local Guardian in case of Hostel applicant.
- Applicant’s Bank Name, Account Number, IFSC Code of Branch and Aadhar card number (If allotted)
Preparation of DHE Chd Merit List 2019
Based on various factors such as marks obtained in the qualifying examination, the number of seat availability and the number of applicants, the official admission authority of college prepares and publishes DHE Chd Gov merit list 2018 for the registered candidates. Merit list of Department of Higher Education Chandigarh for admission to undergraduate courses is prepared based on the marks obtained in the higher secondary (class 12) examination. No entrance exam is conducted by the college. Students are called for counselling based on Department of Higher Education Chandigarh Merit List of DHE Chd.
All the applicants have to apply online only (dhe.chd.gov.in merit list 2018), no offline application submission mode is available. However, the hardcopy of the Online Application form is required to be submitted in respective college on the day of counselling as per date given in the Prospectus. If an applicant is interested in applying in more than one course/college then the applicant has to fill separate online application forms for each course/college.
List of Participating Department of Higher Education Chandigarh
Below given table contains the name of the participating colleges under Chandigarh Administration offering various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- Post Graduate Govt. College for Girls, Sector- 11
- Post Graduate Govt. College, Sector- 11
- Regional Institute of English,Sector-32
- Post Graduate Govt. College for Girls, Sector-42
- Post Graduate Govt. College, Sector- 46
- Govt. College of Commerce and Business Administration, Sector-50, Chandigarh (GCCBA-50)
- DAV College, Sector-10
- Sri Guru Gobind Singh College, Sector-26
- Guru Gobind Singh College For Women, Sector-26
- Goswami Ganesh Dutta S.D. College, Sector-32
- MCM DAV College Sector-36
- Dev Samaj College For Women, Sector-45
- Professional Colleges Government Home Science College, Sector-10
- Govt. College of Yoga Education & Health, Sector 23 A Chandigarh
Chandigarh Administration Counselling and Seat Allotment 2019
Based on the DHE Chd Merit List 2019, shortlisted candidates need to report for document verification at the designated centre within scheduled date and time. Documents and certificates to be carried at the time of reporting are listed below. Counselling schedule is going to release shortly.
Documents Required For Department of Higher Education Chandigarh
Candidates need to carry the below-mentioned documents on reporting day at the college.
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of H.S. Mark sheet
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of Madhyamik Admit card / Certificate for verification of age.
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of Caste certificate, if applicable
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of PWD certificate, if applicable
- Two passport size Photograph
- Original payment receipt for application and admission
- Original School leaving certificate.
- A print copy of the locked subject
- Payment proof
- Printout of Application Form