DHE Chd Merit List 2020: Provisional Admission List of Sports Category with allotted colleges has been released. Chandigarh Administration accepts online Application Form for admission to all UG and PG courses in Government colleges and most of the courses in Grant-in-Aid Colleges for the session 2020-2021. A list of the participating colleges and Merit lists along with the name of the courses is given below. For the convenience of applicants, Centralized Counselling will be held for certain UG and PG Courses. For more details, keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Provisional Admission List of Sports Category with allotted colleges has been released Click Here
DHE Chd Merit List Release 2020
The important dates for the admission procedure is available on the official website of the examination conducting body. It will be important for the candidates that they must keep themselves up-to-date with the latest release of the important dates.
|Display List of all applicants||7th August 2020 (after 5 PM)|
|Display of Provisional Merit List||10th August 2020 (Monday) by 11:00 am|
|Online Submission of Discrepancies by applicants||Up to 12th August 2020 (Wednesday) by|
|Display of List of Applicants who have been allotted college||15th August 2020 (Sat) at 12 Noon (Released)|
DHE Chd Admission List 2020
The Merit List will release in an online mode on the official website. Candidates need to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. Also, candidates must provide the correct details in the form. Only the qualifying candidates in the Merit List are eligible to appear for the counselling round & the final seat allotment procedure. The availability of the Merit List will be as per the admission schedule of DHE Chandigarh.
Once the Merit List is available, the candidate will have to go through the details present on the Merit List. The List will provide the relevant details to the candidates who are going to appear for the exam. The details will be the Name of the Candidate, Application Number, Course Name, marks in the qualifying examination, the rank of the candidate in the Merit List, etc. The candidate must go through the details very carefully. In case if any of the misleading detail is found, the candidate must contact the admission authorities immediately. The candidate will have to appear for the counselling round along with the merit list.
Steps to check DHE Chd Merit List 2020
Registered candidates need to follow certain steps in order to check the merit list of DHE Chd.
- Head to the official website of DHE Chd.
- Click on the link “DHE Chd Merit List 2020”.
- Select and click on the appropriate course.
- The list containing the name of the applicants along with other important details will be displayed on the screen.
Details Present on DHE Chd Merit List 2020
Candidates must check their name serial number-wise in the merit list of the Department of Higher Education Chandigarh. If a candidate has registered for a particular course and his/her name not appear on the list, then they are debarred from participating in the counselling round. DHE Chd gov merit list 2020 contains the following details.
- Form Number
- Merit Scores/ Points
- Date of merit list publication
How to Apply for DHE Chd counselling?
All those who are not aware of the steps to apply for the counselling process can read the below section.
Step 1: Online Registration
- After Login, Select Menu Submit your willingness for counselling and exercise your option carefully.
- Click on Sign Up to register on the website by filling email ID, Mobile Number, and Name (Spellings of Name must be same as in Class-X marks sheet/certificate).
- Mobile Number will be the Login ID and Password will be sent to your registered mobile number through SMS.
- In Case of SMS is not received by an applicant within 15 minutes, Forget Password link can be used to generate the password.
- Candidate can change the password if he/she desires.
- Candidate will be able to Login to the admission portal by using the password in all future visits to this portal.
- Pay Registration Fee of Rs. 70/- online to proceed further to fill an application form. Registration Fee is not Refundable.
- Payment verification will take maximum upto 24 hours. You can verify your payment by using the option Payment Verification on the website (Note: Transaction number will be used to verify the status of the transaction).
- A candidate can apply for Multiple Courses/Colleges with the same User id and Password.
- In Case of CBSE or ICSE Board, you can Fetch Your 10th and 12th Class Mark Sheet from DigiLocker.
Step 2: Login to apply for courses
- Click on APPLICATION FORM. The candidate will be given two options. (Apply for Degree Colleges & Apply for Professional Colleges
- Candidate applying for the first time for 1st year of courses in UG/PG courses will click on the link New Student.
- Select Centralized Admission link for courses for which admissions are centralized and select Non-Centralized link for courses whose admission will be in respective colleges (Check Prospectus for details).
- The instruction page will display once the candidate selects the Course.
- Read the rules and regulations thoroughly before filling the Application form.
- The application form will display to the candidate.
- Checklist for Filling Online Application Form
1. The applicants are required to keep the below listed information/documents ready before filling the form:
- Matric (10th), Senior Secondary (10+2) and lower qualifying examination details.
- Scanned passport size photo of the applicant (not more than 50kb)
- Signature (Scanned) of the applicant (not more than 50kb)
- Scanned Copies of Testimonials/Documents (.pdf format only)
- Email Id of the applicant (compulsory) and Email Ids of the parents (optional)
- Telephone Number/Mobile Number of the applicant and the parents (Applicant will receive acknowledgement of the filled Online Form through sms on his/her mobile number)
- Complete particulars of local Guardian in case of Hostel applicant.
- Applicant’s Bank Name, Account Number, IFSC Code of Branch and Aadhar card number (If allotted)
Preparation of DHE Chd Merit List 2020
On the basis of various factors, such as marks in the qualifying examination, the number of seat availability, and the number of applicants, the official admission authority of college prepares and publishes the DHE Chd Gov merit list. The preparation of the Merit list of Department of Higher Education Chandigarh for admission to UG courses is on the basis of the marks in the higher secondary (Class 12th) examination. The College doesn’t conduct any entrance examination for admission.
All the applicants have to apply online only, no offline application submission mode is available. However, the hardcopy of the Online Application form is required to be submitted in respective college on the day of counselling as per date given in the Prospectus. If an applicant wishes to apply in more than one course/college, then the applicant has to fill separate online application forms for each course/college.
List of Participating Department of Higher Education Chandigarh
Below given table contains the name of the participating colleges under Chandigarh Administration offering various UG and PG courses.
- Post Graduate Govt. College for Girls, Sector- 11
- Post Graduate Govt. College, Sector- 11
- Regional Institute of English,Sector-32
- Post Graduate Govt. College for Girls, Sector-42
- Post Graduate Govt. College, Sector- 46
- Govt. College of Commerce and Business Administration, Sector-50, Chandigarh (GCCBA-50)
- DAV College, Sector-10
- Sri Guru Gobind Singh College, Sector-26
- Guru Gobind Singh College For Women, Sector-26
- Goswami Ganesh Dutta S.D. College, Sector-32
- MCM DAV College Sector-36
- Dev Samaj College For Women, Sector-45
- Professional Colleges Government Home Science College, Sector-10
- Govt. College of Yoga Education & Health, Sector 23 A Chandigarh
Chandigarh Administration Counselling & Seat Allotment 2020
On the basis of the DHE Chd Merit List 2020, qualifying candidates need to report for document verification at the centre. Candidates must carry certain documents at the time of the counselling process. Counselling schedule is going to release shortly.
Documents Required for Admission
Candidates need to carry the below-mentioned documents on reporting day at the college.
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of the H.S. Mark sheet
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of Madhyamik Admit card / Certificate for verification of age
- The original and one self-attested photocopy of the Caste certificate, if applicable
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of PWD certificate, if applicable
- Two passport size Photographs
- Original payment receipt for application and admission
- Original School leaving certificate
- A print copy of the locked subject
- Payment proof
- Printout of Application Form
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section.