Utkal University PG Merit List 2019: The UTKAL College invites application for the admission to the course for the session 2019-2020. Candidates interested in taking admission will be required to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. The admission to the college will be provided on the basis of the Merit List of UTKAL University published by the college. The Merit List is prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination. It should be noted that only those candidates who have submitted the Application form will be able to download the UTKAL University PG Merit List 2019 which will be followed by the Counselling procedure. Merit List will carry the details such as the Application Number, candidates’ name, marks secured in the qualifying examination, marks secured by the candidate as per the merit provided by the college. For more of the details of the College Merit List of UTKAL University go through the article mentioned below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
UTKAL University PG Merit List 2019
The Institute will be releasing the Merit List of Utkal University on its official website and the candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form will be eligible to download the list. The Utkal University PG Merit List 2019 will contain the names of the candidates who have been selected for the further admission procedure. Since there will be no entrance exam conducted by the Institute, the admission will be provided solely on the basis of the Merit. It’s important to provide correct details regarding the marks at the time of the Application Form submission. The Merit List of Utkal University will be released for the course as offered by the College. The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The merit will be prepared in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Steps to Check Utkal University PG Merit List 2019
- Visit the official website of Utkal University. The link will be provided in the article.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Link of the Merit List of Utkal University will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The Utkal University PG Merit List can also be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- The Merit List will be available on the website. Candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List of Utkal University. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Contents Mentioned On Utkal University PG Merit List 2019
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the Merit List of Utkal University. Counselling will be conducted after the release of the Utkal University PG Merit List for the final admission to the session 2019-2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of Utkal University PG Merit List 2019
The Merit List of Utkal University is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to the Program. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required For Utkal University PG Merit List 2019 Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)