Utkal University PG Merit List 2020: The UTKAL College invites application for the admission to the course for the session 2020-2021. Candidates who wish to take admission have to fill-up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. The admission to the college is on the basis of the Merit List of UTKAL University. The preparation of the Merit List is on the basis of the candidate’s marks in the qualifying examination.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The candidates who successfully submit the application form can only download the merit list. The List will carry the details, such as the Application Number, candidates’ name, candidate’s marks in the qualifying examination, etc. For more of the details, read the article below.
UTKAL University PG Merit List 2020
The Institute will be releasing the Merit List of Utkal University on its official website. The candidates who successfully submit the Application Form are only eligible to download the list. The Utkal University PG Merit List 2020 will contain the names of the candidates who qualify for the further admission procedure. The University doesn’t conduct any entrance examination for admission, therefore, the admission is solely on the basis of their merit. It’s important to provide correct details regarding the marks at the time of the Application Form submission.
The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks. The preparation of the merit list is in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference is given to the candidate with higher subject marks.
Steps to Check Utkal University PG Merit List 2020
Some of you might not be aware of the steps to access the merit list. Therefore, we have written the steps to ease your work.
- Visit the official website of Utkal University.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- You will find the merit list link on the admission portal.
- Provide the login credentials, if necessary.
- The PG Merit List can also be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- The Merit List will be available on the website. The candidate has to look for their name and other details on the list as per the Degree.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List of Utkal University. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Contents Mentioned On Utkal University PG Merit List 2020
Candidates can go through the details present on the Merit List of Utkal University. Counselling will take place after the release of the Utkal University PG Merit List for the final admission to the session 2020-2021.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of Utkal University PG Merit List 2020
The authorities of the college prepare the merit list for admission to the Program. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the candidate’s marks in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The final round of seat allotment is done via Counselling.
Document Required For Utkal University PG Merit List 2020 Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)