Deen Dayal Upadhyaya University, Gorakhpur conducts entrance exam for several Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses/ programmes. DDU admit card releases for entrance test conducted. DDU admit card 2020 is required to sit in the examination taken by the university. Check the official University website daily to not miss any latest update on DDU University 2020 admit card. The admit card of DDU Gorakhpur releases online at the official website. However, we will also update the link. The information like Registration Number, DOB etc is required for downloading admit card.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
DDU Admit Card 2020 Dates
These are the tentative dates of DDU. It will soon be made available on the official university website.
|DDU Application Form Date||May 2020|
|DDU Admit Card||7 Days before exams|
|DDU Result 2020||May 2020|
How to Download DDU Admit Card 2020 ?
If you are appearing for the examination, you must have Hall Ticket with you otherwise you will not be allowed to sit for the examination. Students should be aware of the process to Download admit card 2020 DDU Gorakhpur. If you don’t know the process to access BU Bhopal Admit Card. Follow the guidelines available below.
- Visit the official website of Gorakhpur University.
- Arrive at News & Notification section of the site for checking all the recent news about the examination
- Find the link of Exam Date or Dates of Exam Extended and click on that
- The link will give direct link of the Admit Card download
- Find the Admit Card download window from where you can directly download your Admit Card
- Submit all the details asked like Registration Number, DOB, course detail etc to get your Hall Ticket
- You will get copy of your admit card on screen
- Download it and make sure to get a Print Out
Students are advised to keep more than one copy of the Admit Card in case it gets lost.
Information in DDU Gorakhpur Hall Ticket 2020
Candidates must check all the information provided in admit card. DDU admit card 2020 will carry all the details of the exam as well as candidate. In case details are wrong, candidate must get it changed otherwise it could be an issue while appearing for DDU entrance exam.
These are the following details admit card of DDU University will carry
- Name of candidate
- Candidate’s Gender
- Domicile of Candidate
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Course Name
- Photograph of candidate Signature of college authority
- Examination venue with proper address
- Date & reporting time of the examination
- Instructions related to exam
Candidates are required to report on time in centre. Any delay and candidate will not allow to sit in DDU Entrance Test. The doors of exam hall will close 30 minutes before the exam starts. Candidates must carry their printed hall ticket and check all the details in it. In some exams Black Pens are required, so a candidate can keep it just in case.
Examination Centre of DDU University 2020
Examination centre is provided according to the preference, candidate has filled in the application form. University asks students to provide 2 or 3 preferable centre name and chooses one out of them. The exam centre for DDU exam 2020 is mentioned in Hall Ticket with address. Reach examination centre on time. Any electronic device is not allowed inside. In case, you are found carrying Mobile phones or calculator or using them, you will be debarred from the examination. Tough legal action can also be taken against you.
Instructions for Candidates
Candidates appearing for the DDU 2020 admission must keep certain points in mind. We are mentioning some instructions provided by the university, read it below.
- Make sure the Admit Card is not damaged
- Check all the details available in the Card
- Reach examination centre 30 minutes early
- Bring Admit Card/ Hall Ticket with valid photo and Identity Card
- Applicants must keep stationery like pen, pencil, eraser etc.
- The admit card will available on the official website, it will not send to students by mail or by post.
- Admit Card will release only for the eligible candidates
- Do not share your Admit Card with any other person
- Show it to Invigilator if asked.