DDU Admit Card 2020 is now available for the Annual Exam Session. The revised exam dates will release soon. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya University, Gorakhpur conducts entrance exams for several Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses/ programmes. DDU admit card releases for the entrance test conducted. Hall Ticket is required to sit in the examination taken by the university. Check the official University website daily to not miss any latest update on DDU University 2020 admit card. The admit card of DDU Gorakhpur releases online at the official website. However, we will also update the link. The candidates will have to provide certain details in the login section.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
This is to be noted that the university does not solely conduct the entrance examination but also the semester exams. The candidates, who already have taken admission into the university will have to take the semester exams. The admit card of Gorakpur University will be issued a few days before the date of the examination. The applicants will have to bring the admit card to the centre of the examination. Without the same, he/ she will not be able to take the examination.
Latest Exam Updates
The DDU Exam Hall Ticket has been released for the Annual Exam. Candidates can download the DDU Admit Card here. However, the exam dates have been postponed. The revised dates will be available soon. Check DDU Time Table 2019-20.
DDU 2020 Admit Card Dates
The candidate, who is interested in taking admission into the varsity must make sure that he/ she is updated with all the dates. This is to be noted that the university has not released the official dates yet. As soon as the same gets declared, we will update them here. Till then, go through the tentative dates mentioned below:
|DDU Application Form Date||May 2020|
|DDU Admit Card||7 Days before exams|
|DDU Result 2020||May 2020|
How to Download Admit Card of DDU 2020?
Students should be aware of the process to Download admit card 2020 DDU Gorakhpur. If you don’t know the process to access BU Bhopal Admit Card. Follow the guidelines available below.
- Visit the official website of Gorakhpur University.
- Arrive at News & Notification section of the site for checking all the recent news about the examination
- Find the link of Exam Date or Dates of Exam Extended and click on that
- The link will give the direct link of the Admit Card download
- Find the Admit Card download window from where you can directly download your Admit Card
- Submit all the details asked like Registration Number, DOB, course detail etc to get your Hall Ticket
- You will get a copy of your admit card on the screen
- Download it and make sure to get a Print Out.
Information in DDU Gorakhpur Hall Ticket 2020
Candidates must check all the information provided in admit card. DDU admit card 2020 will carry all the details of the exam as well as the candidate. In case details are wrong, the candidate must get it changed otherwise it could be an issue while appearing for DDU entrance exam.
These are the following details admit card of DDU University will carry
- Name of candidate
- Candidate’s Gender
- Domicile of Candidate
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Course Name
- Photograph of Candidate Signature of the college authority
- Examination venue with proper address
- Date & reporting time of the examination
- Instructions related to exam
One must report on time in the centre. Any delay and candidate will not allow sitting in DDU Entrance Test. The doors of the exam hall will close 30 minutes before the exam starts. Candidates must carry their printed hall ticket and check all the details in it.
Instructions for Candidates
Candidates appearing for the DDU 2020 admission must keep certain points in mind. We are mentioning some instructions provided by the university, read it below.
- Do not damage the admit card.
- Check all the details available in the Card
- Reach examination centre 30 minutes early
- Bring Admit Card/ Hall Ticket with valid photo and Identity Card
- Applicants must keep stationery like pen, pencil, eraser etc.
- The admit card will available on the official website, it will not send to students by mail or by post.
- Admit Card will release only for the eligible candidates
- Do not share your Admit Card with any other person
- Show it to Invigilator if asked.
If you have any queries regarding the Admission Process or Admit Card, then please comment on the section below.