DASA Application Form 2020: The DASA authority has released the Online Application Form 2020 due to COVID 19. Revised Dates have been announced for all the events . Interested candidates are first required to do their online registration. All students planning to appear for the DASA 2020 admission required to fill the form on the official website of DASA which is www.dasanit.org. You must make sure that you fit into all the eligibility criteria before applying for the admission procedure.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates must make sure to fill only the correct information in the DASA registration form 2020. Aspirants have to fill the application form in the online mode. They also have to upload the scanned images of required documents and fill the preference of participating institutions/courses. Candidates are required to pay the application fee to complete the application form. DASA application fee 2020 has to be filled through E-payment (credit/debit card) and SWIFT transfer. The registration fee is non-refundable. DASA Application process will last up to 5th June 2020.
DASA Application Form Date 2020
The important dates for the application release of DASA 2020 have been given below. The final dates are given below.
|Opening of application form||20th September 2020|
|Last date to fill online application form||25th October 2020|
Apply For DASA 2020: Click Here
How To Fill The DASA Application Form 2020?
The detailed procedure for DASA Application Form 2020 filing is given here.
Step 1: Registration
- The first step is to register on the official website by entering your email ID and captcha code will be given on your screen.
- Submit the details by clicking the “Create my account” button.
- Login with the email id and enter the username.
- Create a password.
Step 2: Filling up the Application form
- The next step is to login using the login Id and password.
- Enter personal and academic details that are given below
Step 3: Personal Information to be filled
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Residential eligibility
- Country from where 11th is completed
- Country from where 12th is completed
- Guardian’s Detail
- Relationship with the Applicant
Step 4: Other Information to be filled
- Contact Details outside India
- Contact Details in India
- Passport Detail
- Qualifying Examination Details
- Bank Account Details
Relevant Documents to Keep Ready
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Marksheet of 10th, 11th and 12th standard
- Proof of last 2 years of Education in a foreign country in case of NRI’s
- Certificate of proof from the school authorities as proof of completion of 11th and 12th standard or equivalent.
- Detail and proof of the fee payment
Step 5: Upload The Scanned Images
After filling up the application form, candidates need to upload the scanned images in the prescribed format.
|Image(s) to be uploaded||Dimension||File size||File format|
|Photograph||3.5cmx3.5cm size||Not More than 100kB||JPG format|
|Other documents (Gray, B/w)||–||Not more than 500Kb||JPG/JPEG format|
Step 6: Payment of DASA 2020 Application Fee
- In this step, candidates have to pay the application fee.
- One can pay the fee through E-payment or SWIFT Transfer.
- Payment of DASA Application fee 2020 is an important step towards filling up the application form completely.
Step 7: Submission of form
- After filling in each detail, every aspirant must make sure to review all the details.
- Once submitted, candidates must take a print out of the application form.
DASA Application Fee 2020
Check the DASA registration fee here:
|Category||Application Fee (In terms of US $)|
|Registration Fee||Tuition Fee (for 1st semester only)||Total Fee (submit at the time of filling the application form)|
|Foreign Nationals of SAARC Countries||300||2000||2300|
Check DASA Eligibility 2020
Before filling up the application form, each candidate must make sure to check whether they possess all the eligibility criteria listed below.
- Candidates applying must be a foreign national, PIO, NRI or OCI.
- Only applicants born on or after October 01, 1995, are eligible. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board / University Certificate [Class X or equivalent] or any certificate issued by the Government authorities only will be taken as authentic.
- The Applicant must have passed the qualifying examination or equivalent.
- He/she should have successfully studied Mathematics, Physics and one of the subjects from (Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Biology) in 11th AND / OR 12th, as applicable in the respective boards.
- Candidates must score a minimum of 60% marks or 6.50 CGPA in the equivalent examination.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to have appeared in SAT (scholastic Assessment test).
- Each appearing candidate should have scored 1800 in SAT Subject Tests (Physics, Mathematics Level 2, and Chemistry).
- Admission criteria for Indian Nationals shall be at least two years of education, inclusive of 11th & 12th or equivalent (not beyond), in a foreign country during the last 8 years and must pass the qualifying examination from abroad.
CHECK DASA Cut-Off 2020
Things To Remember About DASA Admission Application Form
- Only the valid and correct information should be provided on the application form.
- The application form of DASA will be available in the online mode only.
- Applicants can enter any number of choices in the order of preference which can be of any combination of Institutes and/or courses.
- In case an applicant is unable to fill the application form in one session, he/she can save the details and fill them again later.
- You can modify the information filled on the application form only before submission. After submission, there is no option of editing the details.
- Fill and submit the application form before the given deadline.
Subscribe to our website to get more updated details on DASA 2020. If you have any queries or suggestions, do let us know in the comments section below.