CUCET Counselling 2018: The Central University of Rajasthan is responsible for organizing the CUCET Counselling for the Academic year 2018. CUCET is a joint entrance examination of ten Central Universities. The CUCET counselling is being held in the month of June. This National Level Examination offers courses in the field of Engineering, Management and Arts. Candidates who will be able to get the ranks will be called for the CUCET counselling process. Candidates have to be present in person in the counselling process. After CUCET 2018 Counselling, the candidates get the confirmation on their choice of courses and the universities they will be allocated to. The participating universities will release their individual rank List. Candidates can check here the CUCET Counselling Dates 2018, Counselling Procedure and Documents Required at the time of CUCET counselling.
Today is the last day for acceptance and Payment of fees for provisional allotment. For acceptance of offer: 20th June 2018 upto 5:00 and For Payment of fee: 20th June 2018 upto 11:59 PM.
CUCET 2018 Provisional allotment list for Round 1 has been released. Login here to check the allotment and pay the fees.
Course-wise Provisional Merit list of the Central University of Haryana has been released. Check it here.
Candidates can also log in to lock their entered preferences.
CUCET 2018 Counselling Registration has ended.
CUCET 2018 Counselling instructions have been released. Click here to read the notification.
CUCET 2018 Counselling has started. CUCET 2018 Online Counselling Registration PORTAL LINK for Central University of Rajasthan & Central University of Haryana is given here.
CUCET 2018 Online Counselling Registration PORTAL LINK for the Central University of Punjab is given here.
Visit HERE to register in each participating University.
CUCET Counselling Dates 2018
Interested candidates should keep a note on the important dates related to the CUCET counselling process. Following table is a list of important dates.
|S. No||CUCET Counselling Events||Important Dates|
|1||Counselling registration||2nd June 2018|
|2||Last date of counselling registration||7th June 2018|
|3||Release of Merit List||10th June 2018|
CUCET Counselling Procedure 2018
- Candidates who have appeared for CUCET 2018 have to visit the official website of CUCET 2018 for the registration
- The participating universities will release their individual rank List.
- As per the CUCET Counselling schedule prepared by the Central University, candidates have to be present there in the counselling process
- Candidates scoring the required cut off marks or above will be called for the counselling process. The candidates with the higher rank will be preferred more than the other candidates
- In the online process of CUCET counselling, Candidates have to choose the courses they prefer and the university.
- The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the number of seats available and the rank scored by the candidate.
- Candidates cannot change the seat allotted to them. After the seat is allotted the candidates will have to submit the Admission fee.
Documents Required during CUCET Counselling 2018
- Admit Card of CUCET
- Duly Filled Admission Form
- Result sheet of CUCET
- Certificate of the last Qualifying semesters
- Mark sheet of the last Qualifying semesters
- Class XII Marksheet
- Class XII Certificate
- Class X Marksheet
- Class X Certificate
- Caste Certificate (Reserved Category)
- Medical Certificate ( Pwd Students)
- Photo copies of the documents
- Migration Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
CUCET Counselling Important Points
- After the declaration of the result, the participating Central Universities will put up their individual rank list.
- Candidates should regularly check the notifications of the participating University after the result is declared.
- There will be no centralized counselling for CUCET 2018, as the universities that will participate will hold individual counselling.
- To participate in the CUCET counselling the candidates have to meet the Cut off marks set by the Authorities.
- If a candidate is allotted seat during the counselling, the candidates ha to pay the Admission Fee and undergo the document verification Process.
- Candidates are expected to submit only the valid documents at the time of CUCET Counselling.
- The candidates undergoing the online counselling will have to pay a separate counselling fee.