CTI Merit List 2018: Admission into Craft Instructor Training courses for the academic session 2018 will be made through All India Common Entrance Test (AICET-2018) which is scheduled to be held on 30.06.2018. These courses are offered by Central Institutes under DGT like ATI’s, FTI’s, RVTI’s and Pvt IToT’s to fulfill the objective of uplifting and upgrading the training standard of existing serving instructors of ITIs and Industry as well as those who aspire to become successful instructor in future in the Industrial Training Institutes (ITI’s). Candidates, in order to get admission to this programme, must register themselves within schedule date and time. Applicants also need to attend the entrance examination and score the minimum cut-off marks for admission.
CTI Merit List 2018
Based on factors such as marks obtained in the entrance examination, the number of seat availability and the number of applicants, the official admission authority prepares and publishes merit list of CTI for the qualified candidates. Students are called for counselling based on the CTI Merit List 2018. Merit list contains the details like rank, the name of the candidates, gender, date of birth & remark. Merit list of CTI will be uploaded here once it gets released.
Steps to Check CTI Merit List 2018
Registered candidates need to follow the below- mentioned steps in order to check the merit list of CTI.
- Click on the link “ CTI Merit List 2018 ”. Clicking on this will redirect to the official website. Link to check the merit list will be provided here once it gets released.
- Enter the valid username and password, click on submit.
- List containing the name of the applicants along with other important details will be displayed on the screen.
Content of CTI Merit List 2018
CTI Merit List 2018 contain the details mentioned below. Registered candidates must check their name serial number wise in the merit list of CTI. If a candidate has registered for a particular course and his/her name not appear on the list, then they are debarred from participating in the counselling round. CIT Merit List 2018 contains the following details.
- Student ID
- Marks obtained
- Merit Point
- Total number of marks
CIT 2018 Result
Few days after the commencement of AICET Exam 2018, the official authority declares the CIT Result on the official website. To access the result, registered candidates need to enter the valid login ID and password. Result contains the marks obtained by the applicants in the entrance exam. The individual result will be generated for the applicants via login. Date of declaration of result has not been announced. As soon as it releases, the link to check the same will be provided here.
CIT 2018 Counselling and Seat Allotment
Counselling will be held soon after the publication of merit list of CTI. Based on the merit list, shortlisted candidates need to report for document verification at the designated centre within scheduled date and time. Documents and certificates to be carried at the time of reporting are listed below. Counselling schedule is going to release shortly.
Below table contains the date of events related to CIT 2018
|S. No||Activities||Dates (announced)|
|1.||Online registration starts on||10th May 2018|
|2.||Last date for online registration||2nd June 2018|
|3.||All India Common Entrance Test (AICET-2018)||30th June 2018|
Trades Names & Vacancy
- Fitter- 560 posts
- Turner- 280 posts
- Machinist- 300 posts
- Machinist Grinder- 20 posts
- Mechanic Ref. & AC- 60 posts
- Welder- 400 posts
- Carpenter- 80 posts
- RODA- 100 posts
- Electrician- 408 posts
- Foundryman-60 posts
- MMTM- 20 posts
- Sheet Metal Worker-20 posts
- COPA- 308 posts
- Electronics Mechanic- 308 posts
- Wireman- 60 posts
- Computer Hardware and Networking Maintenance-64 posts
- Draughtsman- 120 posts
- Instrument Mechanic-60 posts
- MMV- 220 posts
- Tool & Die Maker- 20 posts
- Mechanic Diesel- 100 posts
- Draughtsman Civil- 80 posts
- Plumber- 40 posts
- MAM- 20 posts
- Tractor Mechanic- 20 posts
- Cutting & Sewing- 80 posts
- Dress Making- 20 posts
Documents Required for Verification
Candidates need to carry the below-mentioned documents on the reporting day at the college.
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of H.S. Mark sheet.
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of Madhyamik Admit card / Certificate for verification of age.
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of Caste certificate, if applicable.
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of PWD certificate, if applicable
- Two passport size Photograph.
- Original payment receipt for application and admission.
- Original School leaving certificate.
- Printout of Application Form.