The idea of working from the same place, going to the exact same office can be satisfying for some people but some crave for the kind of opportunity which involves frequent travel, meeting people around and doesn’t have to work from a cubicle. If you belong to the later one then working as a cabin crew in a National or International flight might just be your calling. Highly preferred among young individuals, this job provides an opportunity for travelling all around the world and is a fine way of making quick cash.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Cabin Crew involves the training of individuals working on flights making them responsible for making sure that the passengers on board travel with comfort and safety. The rigorous training also involves the situation of emergency. The work profile of cabin crew involves the working from starting till the end of the flight which involves pre-flight briefing and when the flight is about to land. The job profile of the cabin crew doesn’t limit itself just to the refreshments and meals but also to trained them to deal any adverse form of situation.
If you are someone who enjoys observing various cultures and meeting different people around it is a perfect job for you. There has been a rising demand since the global relations expanded and travelling from one country to another has become easy and quick. Even the opportunities can be grabbed in the within-country airlines. For more of the details of Cabin Crew as a profession go through the article mentioned below.
The career scope of cabin crew is among the various airlines both nationally and internationally. Candidates often get recruited through the institutes providing training. Go through the career choices from points below:
Cabin Crew in International Airlines: This job profile will require the individual to travel from one foreign destination to other. The highly trained individuals will have to adjust themselves to the uncertain hour of travelling. The major work profile involves the assistance of the passengers travelling on the flight.
Cabin Crew in National Airlines: Cabin Crew working with National Airlines involves the job of travelling within the country to various destinations. The work profile involves the assistance of the passengers and makes sure that their journey is hassle-free.
Leading Institutes for Pursuing Cabin Crew as a Profession:
There are number of institutes which provide training to the desired individuals. The admission to these institutes is often through tests and the fulfillment of the physical eligibility required. Go through the list of leading institutes from the table below:
Institutes in India:
|The Bombay Flying Club, College of Aviation, Mumbai||Training for Air Hostess/Cabin Crew|
|Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Pune||Diploma in Cabin Crew services and Hospitality Management|
|Avalon Academy, New Delhi||Certified professional course in Cabin Crew|
|PTC Aviation Academy, Chennai||Cabin Crew Course-Air Hostess Training (Advanced Diploma in Cabin Crew and Airline Management)|
|Hope Institute of Hospitality Management Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi||Course in Airport Management (6 Months)|
|AJ Aviation Academy, Bengaluru||Course in Air Hostess Training and Cabin Crew training|
How to pursue Cabin Crew Course:
The common question among the individuals often is when is the right time for pursuing this course or is there is any form of degrees which need to required for applying to this course. Individuals can go through the points below explaining the queries:
- Candidates who wants to achieve independence right after school can pursue for this course. The basic eligibility of any institute for admitting students to this course is that the candidate should have passed class 12th exam from any stream. After that you can directly go for pursuing Diploma in Cabin Crew for 6 months-1 year.
- Candidates can also pursue Bachelors in Hotel Management, Catering & Technology (HMCT) for 3-4 years after clearing class 12th exam from any stream. After Bachelors pursue Diploma/Post Graduate Diploma in Cabin Crew/HMCT for 6 months.
- Welcoming passengers in commercial/private Airlines and making sure that they have a comfortable in-flight experience.
- Helping Passengers in locating their seats and providing guidance for luggage.
- Guide the passengers about the safety measured before the flight takes off.
- Check the flight prior to boarding of passengers that there is a proper availability of supplies, machines and equipment.
- Be aware and keep checking the security measures.
- Make sure that all the things are in place before taking off.
- Serve food and refreshments and resolve any form of a complaint from the passengers part.
- Be aware of the weather conditions and possible variations that may occur during the flight.
- Warmly welcome the passengers on the flight and help them in boarding the flight.