AIIMS Admit Card B.Sc (expect B.Sc Nursing) 2018 has been released on 16th May 2018 and for M.Sc/ M.Biotech on 18th May 2018. Registered candidates can download the AIIMS admit card B.Sc/ M.Sc/ M.Biotech 2018 by clicking on the link given below. Registered candidates must carry the AIIMS Admit Card 2018 on the exam day. Link to download the same has been provided below.
The candidates must download and carry their AIIMS B.Sc admit card on the day of exam failing which they will not be allowed to take the exam. To download it, valid registration number and password should be entered by the registered applicants.
AIIMS M.Sc Courses Admit Card 2018 Updates
The AIIMS M.Sc/ B.Sc (B.Sc Nursing) courses Admit Card 2018 is now available for downloading. Registered candidates can check and download the AIIMS M.Sc 2018 Admit Card by entering the “Candidate ID” and “Password”. Link to download the Admit Card is provided in the “steps to download AIIMS M.Sc Admit Card” below.
AIIMS Admit Card 2018 for B.Sc / M.Sc
Steps to Download the AIIMS B.Sc/ M.Sc/ M. Biotech Exam Admit Card 2018
To download the AIIMS M.Sc/ B.Sc (B.Sc Nursing) courses Admit Card 2018 – Click Here
- Click on the link “AIIMS M.Sc/B.Sc(expect B.Sc Nursing) Admit Card 2018” link. It will redirect to the official website page.
- Enter the details such as candidate’s ID and password.
- Enter the displayed captcha and click on the “Login” button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Now download the admit card and take the print out of the same.
Contents on AIIMS Admit Card 2018
The AIIMS M.Sc Admit Card 2018 contains the following details. Candidates should check all the details mentioned in the AIIMS M.Sc Admit Card 2018 carefully. If any kind of discrepancy found in the details, then the applicants must immediately contact the concerned authority.
- Candidate’s Name.
- Guardian Name.
- Registration Number.
- Name and address of the exam centre
- Date and duration of the exam
- Medium and mode of Exam.
- Application Number
- Other exam related instructions.
AIIMS Exam Centre Details
The entrance examination for B.Sc/ M.Sc/ M.Biotech (expect B.Sc (Hons) Nursing) will held in the Delhi NCR region only.
AIIMS Admit Card Correction Details
What to do in case of any incorrect detail showing on the AIIMS admit card?
Candidates should check all the details displayed on the AIIMS hall ticket properly. Candidate must ensure there is no error in it. In case, if any discrepancies are found on the admit card of AIIMS 2018, then they must get in touch with the official examination authority immediately.
The contact detail is provided below
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi 1100608
Phone no: 91-11-26588500, 26588700, 26589900
Fax Nos: 91-11-26588663, 26588641
E-mail id: [email protected]
AIIMS Admit Card Instructions
- Reporting time at the examination centre is 8:30 AM for morning shift examination and 1:30 PM for evening shift examination. No candidate will be allowed to enter after 9:45 AM for the morning shift and 2:45 PM for evening shift in the examination centre.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without valid admit card for AIIMS, ID proof and one photograph. The ID proof should be same the one mentioned in the application.
- Candidates must note that AIIMS 2018 admit card/ call letter for counselling will not be sent by post.
- To avoid delay in starting their examination, the candidate is required in their own interest to ensure that they enter the examination centre at least 30 minutes before the scheduled start of the examination. Candidates are advised to reach the examination centre on time and not wait until the last minute.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall before the end of the examination.
- No candidate should carry the rough or blank sheets, any kind of electronics gadgets, blue tooth devices, wristwatch, any kind of ornaments, hair bands, belt and bags to the examination hall.
If you have any doubts regarding AIIMS M.Sc courses 2018 examination admit card, please write us in the comment section given below.