COMEDK UGET 2019-The last date to fill and submit the COMEDK 2019 Application Form was extended to 21st April 2019. Interested candidates must do hurry in order to apply. Candidates can now take the COMEDK 2019 mock test that has been released on 5th February 2019. The Application Form for COMEDK 2019 has been released on 16th January 2019 at 12 PM. All candidates who are appearing for COMEDK UGET will be required to fill the online COMEDK 2019 Application form and appear for the exam. COMEDK Application Form 2019 has been released online on the official website of comedk.org. Students are advised to read the complete eligibility criteria provided in this article before applying for the COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam.
Check Eligibility For COMEDK Exam
The Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka will be conducting COMEDK 2019 on 12th May 2019. COMEDK 2019 is a state level entrance examination conducted for engineering aspirants. The test will be Computer Based which will be conducted on All India basis across the Country to facilitate the students to appear in the test closer to their homes and is aimed at minimizing the cost of travel and other logistics
Based on the mandate given by the KUPECA, COMEDK’s Under Graduate Entrance Test for Engineering Courses (UGET – 2019) will be conducted on Sunday the 12th May 2019. Read complete notification in the PDF Below.
COMEDK Mock Test 1 Released on the official website – CLICK HERE to take the practice test.
As per the official website, COMEDK Application Form 2019 has been made available from 16th January 2019 on the official website: comedk.org. at 12 PM.
|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Shiv Nadar University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
COMEDK 2019 Official Notification on 29 November 2018
Following details and information stated in the notification released:
- COMEDK 2019 UGET Exam Date has been announced.
- Admission to 150 Colleges /Institutions under KUPECA will be done on the basis of the COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam.
- COMEDK would be responsible for conducting the UGET 2019 single common entrance test followed by centralized counselling.
- COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam will be a CBT i.e Computer Based Test.
- COMEDK 2019 Registration Date and Information Brochure will be released soon on the official website: comedk.org.
- Eligibility Criteria for Engineering and Architectural Students have been released for 2019 COMEDK Admissions.
CLICK HERE to read the Notification in a new window.
COMEDK UGET 2019
Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka is the official authority that conducts the COMEDK 2019. The exam will be conducted in the online mode only. Candidates must make sure that they fulfil all the COMEDK UGET eligibility criteria before applying for the exam.
Subsequent to the National Eligibility -cum- Entrance Test (NEET) being mandated as the only acceptable entrance exam for admission to Medical and Dental courses in the country, COMEDK continues the evaluation process for the members of KUPECA i.e around 190 Engineering colleges. For the current academic year 2019-20, COMEDK would conduct an online examination all over India in May 2019, across 300 centres for the Engineering programs which offer around 20000 seats and will be followed by offline counselling to overcome the un-anticipated glitches in online counselling as we in India are not still fully prepared for the same.
COMEDK Exam Dates 2019
Appearing candidates must note down all the dates that have been announced by the official authority. Check COMEDK 2019 exam dates given in the table below:
|COMEDK UGET 2019||Dates|
|Start date for registration and issue of online Application for COMEDK UGET /Uni-GAUGE E 2019||16th Jan 2019|
|Mock test made available online.||5th Feb 2019|
|Last date for online payments and Last date for Submission of completed application online|
|Start date to edit select fields in the application form||20th April 2019|
|Last date to edit select fields in application form.||22nd April 2019|
|Start date for download of Test Admission Ticket on the website||3rd May 2019|
|Last date for downloading of Online Test Admission Ticket(TAT)||11th May 2019|
|COMEDK UGET & Uni-GAUGE E 2019|
Engineering Entrance Exam 2019
|12th May 2019|
|Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys and start date for online submission of objections/challenge of Provisional Answer keys||16th May 2019|
|Last date for receiving challenges/objections pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys||20th May 2019|
|Publishing of Final Answer keys||24th May 2019|
|Test Score cards made available online to the candidates||27th May 2019|
COMEDK 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for COMEDK UGET, candidates must make sure to check all the eligibility criteria laid down by the exam conducting body for applicants. The COMEDK 2019 Eligibility criteria will be based on certain factors like age, nationality, education qualification, etc. Check full eligibility criteria listed below for COMEDK applicants.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
FOR UG ENGINEERING COURSES
- The qualifying examinations prescribed for admission for B.E. is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government; the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- The General Merit candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and should have passed these subjects individually. Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio-Technology or Biology or Computer Science or Electronics as one of the optional subjects. However, changes, if any, in the eligibility criteria by the AICTE will be adopted.
- An attempt in the COMEDK Entrance Test seeking admission to Engineering courses is considered adequate for figuring in the rank list.
- Diploma candidates are not eligible to take the Entrance Test as there are no lateral entry admissions.
Note: The candidates shall submit the original marks card of the examination during counselling for proving their eligibility vis-a-vis marks scored as evidenced by the original marks card.
FOR UG ARCHITECTURE COURSES
- The prescribed qualifying examination for admission to B. Arch course is second PUC or 10+2.
- Higher Secondary or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects along with other subjects or a 10+3 Diploma recognized by Central / State Government and having obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka).
- The candidates should have qualified a recognized aptitude test in Architecture (NATA or equivalent) in 2018.
- There shall be no Entrance Test for candidates seeking admission to B. Arch Course.
- Candidates seeking admission to B. Arch course shall submit separate application form for counselling as per the notification on COMEDK website (will be made available before counselling)
- Notwithstanding the eligibility criteria mentioned as above, the changes, if any, effected by AICTE, VTU, COA or any other competent Regulatory Authorities before the start of rank generation process of COMEDK shall be adopted mutatis mutandis. After generating the ranks, no changes will be made to the already prescribed eligibility criteria.
- Rank Card will be generated only for those candidates who become eligible for admission to under Graduate Courses as per the regulations of AICTE / VTU.
COMEDK Application Form 2019
Appearing candidates have to first fill and submit the COMEDK 2019 Application form. The application form has been available in the online mode on the official website as well as in this article. Candidates have to read all the instructions before filling up form. COMEDK Application form 2019 was made available on 16th January 2019. During COMEDK application form filling, candidates will be required to upload scanned images of their Photograph, signature and parent’s signature. The COMEDK Application form has to be submitted only in the online mode. There is no other way of procuring or submitting the application form.
EXPLANATION OF FIELDS IN COMEDK 2019 REGISTRATION FORM
- Name of the Applicant: Enter your full Name (as it appears in your SSLC/10th Std Marks Card),
In the case of a candidate who has changed his/ her name for any reason, the original proof of the same has to be
produced at the time of admission.
- Date of Birth: DOB to be entered as per 10th /SSLC Marks card only.
- Email-ID: Enter your valid Email ID for all correspondence.
- Mobile No: Enter your Mobile number. Enter OTP received so as to verify the mobile number entered.
- Applicants Unique ID Proof: Select the ID proof that the candidate will bring in original at the time of exam and admission process from the list provided.
- APPROVED LIST OF ID PROOF FOR CANDIDATES;
(i)Voter ID, (ii) Passport (iii) Driving License, (iv) Aadhar Card /E-Aadhar.
- The scan copy of the same has to be uploaded in the application form. The candidate has to use the same ID proof that is mentioned in the application form, till the entire admission process is complete.
- CAUTION: ANY ID PROOF OTHER THAN WHAT HAS BEEN DECLARED WILL NOT BE ACCEPTABLE FOR THE TEST /
ADMISSION AT COLLEGE LEVEL
- APPROVED LIST OF ID PROOF FOR CANDIDATES;
- Applicants Unique ID Proof Number: Enter the Unique ID proof number as mentioned in the ID proof selected, if applicable. For instance, if you have declared ID proof as driving license and your ID proof number is ‘KA01 20110001212’ enter the ID number as ‘KA0120110001212’.
The application form is incomplete without the payment of the application fee. This year, the application fee is Rs 1500+ * Convenience charge/fee as applicable. COMEDK Application fee can be paid by Credit card/Debit Cards/Internet Banking.
COMEDK Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates who are appearing for the examination must know how to start their preparation with. For this, the candidate must know the COMEDK 2019 exam pattern. The COMEDK 2019 Exam Pattern will be released in the official brochure. It will carry essential details about the COMEDK examination as well as the COMEDK 2019 question paper.
Check COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam pattern given below:
- COMEDK UGET 2019 will be conducted in the online mode.
- The exam will be held for 3 hours (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM).
- COMEDK 2019 question paper will be divided in 2 section i.e. Physics + Chemistry and Mathematics.
- There will be 180 questions in the Multiple choice format.
- 60 questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Maths each.
- 1 mark will be given for every correct answer and there is no provision of negative marking.
COMEDK 2019 Syllabus
After checking the exam pattern of COMEDK 2019, candidates must have a look at the complete syllabus of the exam. The COMEDK syllabus 2019 will be based on 10+2 / 2nd PUC topics. The syllabus of COMEDK 2019 will be based on concepts from Physics, chemistry and mathematics. For better preparation, every student should visit the official website and note down the syllabus.
Know the updated COMEDK 2019 syllabus here.
COMEDK 2019 MOCK TEST
The COMEDK Mock test was made available on 5th Feb 2019. In order to familiarize the students to the computer-based test, an opportunity in the form of MOCK TEST will be made available on the official website as per the calendar of events. As many as 6 different mock tests will be made available to the students before they take the final examination on 12th May 2018.
GUIDELINES FOR COMEDK 2019 COMPUTER BASED TEST
- Countdown timer will display the remaining time available to complete the examination.
- Question Palette displayed on the right side of screen will show the status of each question.
- You can easily navigate to any question by clicking on the question number in the Question Palette.
- You can mark a question for review and then come back to it for saving the correct option.
- You can view the answering status for a Section by placing the mouse over the name of the Section.
- You can view all the questions by clicking on the Question Paper button.
- You can shuffle between different sections and change the optional Sections any number of times in case of all subjects.
- MOCK TEST: In order to familiarize the students to the computer-based test, an opportunity in the form of MOCK TEST will be made available on the comedk.org website as per the calendar of events.
- Each correct answer is awarded one mark
- There will be no negative marking.
- A merit /rank card is generated based on the candidate’s score in entrance test only. This rank card is the basis for participation in the seat selection process (counselling) later.
FAQs Regarding COMEDK 2019
COMEDK Admit Card 2019
COMEDK TEST ADMISSION TICKET AND RELATED INFORMATION
- Online Test Admission Ticket will be available under applicant login of the COMEDK website from 03/05/2019.
- Candidates appearing for the Test should download & obtain printout of the Online Test Admission Ticket (Online TAT). No Test Admission Ticket (TAT) will be dispatched either by email or post or courier or in person to the candidates under any circumstances.
- Candidates will not be allowed to write the COMEDK UGET -2019 without the print out of Online Test Admission Ticket along with other documents indicated thereon. Also, candidates have to retain the TAT for counselling and until the completion of the Admission process.
- Candidates have to ensure that the invigilator of their respective centre signs the test admission ticket.
- Candidates are advised to go through the below mentioned instructions carefully after printing the Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT).
After taking the printout of Online Test Admission Ticket the candidates are cautioned to check the below mentioned details:
- Test Admission Ticket number (TAT number)
- Candidate’s Name (as mentioned in the application form).
- Candidate’s address and contact details (as mentioned in the application form).
- Candidate’s photo (as given in the application form).
- Test center details.
- Test Timings
- ID Proof Details
- Provision for Sticking Passport size photograph (box)
- General Instructions on TAT
COMEDK 2019 Answer Key
The exam conducting body will be releasing the COMEDK 2019 answer key in the online mode after the exam has been conducted. Candidates will be able to check all correct answers to the questions asked in the exam. The provisional as well as final COMEDK 2019 answer key will be available for download 16th to 27th May 2019. Those who are not satisfied with any of the answer released will have the chance to challenge the COMEDK provisional answer key till 20th May 2019 and only after the evaluation has been done, COMEDK will release the final answer key on 24th May. Please note that the Answer keys will be available under the applicant login.
Provisional Answer Keys, Final Answer Keys (post challenge verification) and Test Scores of the candidates will be made available under the applicant login on www.comedk.org as per the calendar of events. Clarifications, if any, should be sought within the dates stipulated. Subsequently, the final result would be made available which will be binding on all candidates and no further claim would be entertained thereafter.
APPLICANTS SEEKING ANY CLARIFICATIONS WITH REGARD TO PROVISIONAL ANSWER KEYS:
- Applicant to login using his/ her user ID and password and fill the query in the challenge form provided online, clearly indicating the grievance and with all necessary enclosures.
- Clarification regarding provisional answer key should be submitted online in the format made available with a fee of Rs.500/-(Rupees Five Hundred Only+ GST and convenience charges as applicable )per clarification to be paid online only.
- Only if the clarification sought is upheld, the money would be refunded in full after the COMEDK UGET 2019 process is completed.
- Any request for clarification of provisional answer keys beyond the last date as stipulated in the calendar of events will not be entertained.
Note: Seeking clarification as above is only for provisional answer keys. Such clarifications are not entertained in respect of Final answer keys/Test Score and thereafter the Rank.
COMEDK 2019 Result
The COMEDK 2019 Results will be published on 27th May 2019. All candidates who have taken COMEDK 2019 can view their results in online mode from the official website. The result of each candidate will be released in the form of COMEDK Rank card. No hard copy of the result or rank card is to be sent to individual candidates. Students need to download and print the rank card from the COMEDK official website or from the link provided here. Candidates are advised to keep the rank card safe as without it candidates will not be allowed to enter the counselling venue.
FINAL MERIT/RANK PUBLISHING
The final merit /rank is generated based on the performance in the entrance test and the same will be made available on 27th May 2019 under applicants login ID.
Ties in the test scores, if any, will be resolved based on the following order specified:
- The principle of least negative responses (number of wrong answers) in 1) Physics, 2) Mathematics and 3) Chemistry.
- Aggregate marks in Physics and Mathematics in the Entrance Test.
- Marks in Mathematics in the Entrance Test.
- Age of the Candidate, the elder candidate is ranked higher than the younger candidate.
COMEDK 2019 Rank Card
Online Rank Card will be available under applicant login in the COMEDK website from 27/05/2019. Candidates appearing for COMEDK UGET-2019 counseling should download & obtain a printout of the Online Rank card.
No Rank Card will be dispatched either by email/post /courier / in person to the candidates under any circumstances.
Candidates will not be allowed to enter the counseling venue without the print out of Online Rank Card which is one of the mandatory documents.
COMEDK 2019 Counselling
The COMEDK Counselling 2019 is expected to commence in the month of June. The COMEDK will hold a centralized Counselling for admissions to undergraduate Engineering courses. Candidates have to download and take print out of their online Rank card and along with other required documents reach the counselling venue. The seat selection process involves two rounds of counselling. The status of the seat selection procedure for each day and session will be notified separately and the candidates must log in to COMEDK official website to check the counselling status. All candidates must show their original documents prescribed in the brochure without which they will not be allowed to participate in the COMEDK 2019 counselling.
What do these abbreviations stand for?
a) OAF – Online Application Form b) TAT –Test Admission Ticket
What computer knowledge is required to appear for Computer Based Test mode?
The candidate needs to know how to operate the computer mouse
What will be the medium of UGET 2018 Online Computer Based Test?
Medium of Examination will be English Language only
What will happen in case there is some problem in computer during the examination?
There will be enough buffer systems available in the examination centre to take care of such problems and time lost in change of system will be duly taken care as each and every second will be recorded by the server
Will there be a question booklet like in offline examination?
In Online Computer based test, the questions will appear on computer screen along with the answer options. Instruction page will also be displayed before the actual test begins. The time of reading of instructions will not be part of examination duration 6. How will I answer a question in UGET 2018 computer based test? There will be four options for each question. You have to click one of the options using your computer mouse which can be reviewed or re-answered any time during the duration of the examination.
Can I change my answer during the exam?
You can change your answer any number of times before completing the session for the exam online.
Is the Entrance Test open only to Karnataka students?
No, this test is open to all the eligible students in the country.
Are candidates applying from outside the State of Karnataka eligible to get the benefit of lower eligibility qualifying marks?
SC/ST and OBC candidates belonging to Karnataka are only eligible to get the benefit of lower eligible qualifying marks.
I have finished my 2nd PUC /12th STD a few years ago. Am I eligible for these courses?
For B.Tech stream you would be eligible as per the norms of AICTE/VTU 11. Is there an age limit for the course? For B.Tech stream you would be eligible as per the norms of AICTE/VTU.
I have completed my diploma course. Can I apply to COMEDK and its Member Institutions for 2nd year / 3rd semester?
No. This notification is only for admissions to the 1st year/semester in B.E; thus you cannot apply for the 2nd Year (lateral entry scheme).
I am interested in applying for certain courses, but these are not listed in the course list provided in the website?
The course list provided in the website is limited to only those courses offered by COMEDK Member Institutions.
When is the last date to apply?
Last date for filling in the Online Application Form is on or before 19th April 2018
What is the procedure of seat selection?
Selection of seats for the Under Graduate course in Member Institutions is based on merit, taking into account the performance of the candidate in COMEDK UGET-2018. COMEDK entrance test, publication of test score and rank list will be followed by centralized counseling (Single window). The details of the arrangement made will be published in due course on our website, www.comedk.org.
How to apply to COMEDK UGET 2019?
The Candidates have to register themselves at www.comedk.org. On Registration the applicant will be provided with Login ID and Password. The application process requires the candidate to complete the prescribed online application form and submit it along with relevant documents and prescribed fees.
How many times can I register for COMEDK UGET 2019 exam?
As many times as you wish; but the E-mail ID once used for making a request cannot be used again. Also the Application fee is nonrefundable and hence each Application has to be accompanied with a fresh Application fee. There is also the danger of multiple Applications being rejected; therefore the candidates are advised to be extremely careful while applying.
Can I send a black & white photograph with the Application Form?
No, the photograph to be provided in the application form has to be identical color photograph. It should not be more than 3 months old.Application with smudged / tampered or hazy photograph will not be accepted.
What mode of payment is acceptable for paying the fee?
Candidates can make the application fee payment only online by using the payment gateway provided by using debit card/credit card /net banking facility. COMEDK is not responsible for demand drafts sent to COMEDK office and it does not undertake the responsibility to inform the candidates of the same or to return the demand drafts.
I have not received the E-mail post Registration online?
Kindly contact the COMEDK Helpdesk to seek clarification and to know about the way forward.
Whether COMEDK sends a hard copy of Test Admission Ticket to the candidates?
No, Test Admission Tickets have to be downloaded and printed from our website and no hard copies would be dispatched.
COMEDK UGET Exam
COMEDK is the “Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” – an autonomous institution consisting of senior academicians and reputed administrative officers who have been associated in the educational ecosystem. This autonomous COMEDK has entrusted the responsibility to organise testing procedures to determine the merit of aspiring students in an effective, fair, transparent and non-exploitative procedure by KPCF (Karnataka Professional Colleges Foundation – Medical & Dental) and KUPECA (Karnataka Unaided Private Engineering Colleges Association).
By this, COMEDK has been serving 16 Medical, 24 Dental and around 190 Engineering Colleges. COMEDK since its inception in 2004-05 has been conducting the annual entrance exam for Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in the member institutions and has also been organizing single window centralized counseling process over the last 15 years. In all these years, the efforts of COMEDK have been appreciated by all the Government appointed Admission Overseeing Committees and also been mentioned by the Hon’ble Supreme Court as the model examination.