COMEDK UGET 2019– The Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka will be conducting COMEDK UGET 2019. COMEDK 2019 is a state level entrance examination conducted for engineering aspirants. All candidates who are appearing for COMEDK UGET will be required to fill the online COMEDK 2019 Application form and appear for the exam. COMEDK 2019 Registration will begin in the month of January 2019.
- 1 COMEDK UGET 2019
- 2 COMEDK Exam Dates 2019
- 3 COMEDK 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 COMEDK 2019 Application Form
- 5 COMEDK 2019 Application Fee
- 6 COMEDK 2019 Exam Pattern
- 7 COMEDK 2019 Syllabus
- 8 FAQs Regarding COMEDK 2019
- 9 COMEDK 2019 Admit Card
- 10 COMEDK 2019 Answer Key
- 11 COMEDK 2019 Result
- 12 COMEDK 2019 Counselling
COMEDK UGET 2019
Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka is the official authority that conducts the COMEDK 2019. The exam will be conducted in the online mode only. Candidates must make sure that they fulfil all the COMEDK UGET eligibility criteria before applying for the exam.
COMEDK Exam Dates 2019
Appearing candidates must note down all the dates that have been announced by the official authority. Check tentative COMEDK 2019 exam dates given in the table below:
|COMEDK UGET 2019||Dates|
|Availability of application form||2nd week of January 2019|
|Last date to apply & pay the Application fee||3rd week of April 2019|
|Download COMEDK 2019 Admit Card||1st week of May 2019|
|COMEDK 2019 exam date||2nd week of May 2019|
|Declaration of result||4th week of May 2019|
|Counselling||Jun and July 2019|
COMEDK 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for COMEDK UGET, candidates must make sure to check all the eligibility criteria laid down by the exam conducting body for applicants. The COMEDK 2019 Eligibility criteria will be based on certain factors like age, nationality, education qualification, etc. Check full eligibility criteria listed below for COMEDK applicants.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
Educational Qualification (For Engineering)
- Candidate must have passed 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent examination.
- Those who have passed the above exam must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics along with English as a compulsory subject.
- Students from the general category must have passed with a minimum of 45% marks as aggregate. Those belong to the reserved categories of SC/ST/OBC of Karnataka State must have obtained at least 40% aggregate.
Educational Qualification (For Architecture)
- Candidate must have passed 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- The applicant must have qualified the NATA or equivalent examination.
- Or the candidate must have passed the 10+3 diploma examination.
- The Candidate must have obtained at least 50% (for general category) in the above said examination. Those belonging to the reserved categories of SC/ST/OBC of Karnataka State must have obtained at least 45% aggregate.
COMEDK 2019 Application Form
Appearing candidates have to first fill and submit the COMEDK 2019 Application form. The application form will be available in the online mode on the official website as well as in this article. Candidates have to read all the instructions before filling up form. COMEDK Application form 2019 will be released in 2nd week of January 2019. During COMEDK application form filling, candidates will be required to upload scanned images of their Photograph, signature and parent’s signature. The COMEDK Application form has to be submitted only in the online mode. There is no other way of procuring or submitting the application form.
COMEDK 2019 Application Fee
The application form is incomplete without the payment of the application fee. The COMEDK 2019 application fee is expected to be Rs. 1300 + GST of 18% on Rs 1300 + Convenience charge/fee as applicable. COMEDK Application fee can be paid by Credit card/Debit Cards/Internet Banking.
COMEDK 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates who are appearing for the examination must know how to start their preparation with. For this, the candidate must know the COMEDK 2019 exam pattern. The exam Pattern will be released in the official COMEDK 2019 brochure. It will carry essential details about the COMEDK examination as well as the COMEDK 2019 question paper.
Check COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam pattern given below:
- COMEDK UGET 2019 will be conducted in the online mode.
- The exam will be held for 3 hours (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM).
- COMEDK 2019 question paper will be divided in 2 section i.e. Physics + Chemistry and Mathematics.
- There will be 180 questions in the Multiple choice format.
- 60 questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Maths each.
- 1 mark will be given for every correct answer and there is no provision of negative marking.
COMEDK 2019 Syllabus
After checking the exam pattern of COMEDK 2019, candidates must have a look at the complete syllabus of the exam. The COMEDK syllabus 2019 will be based on 10+2 / 2nd PUC topics. The syllabus of COMEDK 2019 will be based on concepts from Physics, chemistry and mathematics. For better preparation, every student should visit the official website and note down the syllabus.
Know the updated COMEDK 2019 syllabus here.
FAQs Regarding COMEDK 2019
COMEDK 2019 Answer Key
The exam conducting body will be releasing the COMEDK 2019 answer key in the online mode after the exam has been conducted. Candidates will be able to check all correct answers to the questions asked in the exam. The provisional as well as final COMEDK 2019 answer key will be available for download month of May 2019. Those who are not satisfied with any of the answer released, will have the chance to challenge the COMEDK provisional answer key 2019 and only after the evaluation has been done, COMEDK will release the final answer key. Please note that the Answer keys will be available under the applicant login.
COMEDK 2019 Result
The COMEDK 2019 Results will be published in the 4th week of May 2019. All candidates who have taken COMEDK 2019 can view their results in online mode from the official website. The result of each candidate will be released in the form of COMEDK Rank card. No hard copy of the result or rank card is to be sent to individual candidates. Students need to download and print the rank card from the COMEDK official website or from the link provided here. Candidates are advised to keep the rank card safe as without it candidates will not be allowed to enter the counselling venue.
COMEDK 2019 Counselling
The COMEDK Counselling 2019 is expected to commence in the month of June. The COMEDK will hold a centralized Counselling for admissions to undergraduate Engineering courses. Candidates have to download and take print out of their online Rank card and along with other required documents reach the counselling venue. The seat selection process involves two rounds of counselling. The status of the seat selection procedure for each day and session will be notified separately and the candidates must log in to COMEDK official website to check the counselling status. All candidates must show their original documents prescribed in the brochure without which they will not be allowed to participate in the COMEDK 2019 counselling.