COMEDK 2019 Counselling: The COMEDK counselling 2019 will be conducted for all eligible candidates from the 2nd week of July 2019. Those who are going to participate in Counselling of COMEDK 2019, will be able to check the full schedule from the official website in the online mode. There will be a total 2 rounds of COMEDK 2019 counselling that will be held in offline mode. The COMEDK UGET counselling will be based on the rank of each candidate in the entrance exam. to know more about the COMEDK counselling procedure, date and procedure, check the article below.
Check Eligibility For COMEDK Exam
COMEDK 2019 Counselling
The COMEDK Counselling 2019 is expected to commence in the month of July. The COMEDK will hold a centralized Counselling for admissions to undergraduate Engineering courses. Candidates have to download and take print out of their online Rank card and along with other required documents reach the counselling venue. The seat selection process involves two rounds of counselling. The status of the seat selection procedure for each day and session will be notified separately and the candidates must log in to COMEDK official website to check the counselling status. All candidates must show their original documents prescribed in the brochure without which they will not be allowed to participate in the COMEDK 2019 counselling.
COMEDK 2019 Counselling Procedure
Check the COMEDK 2019 counselling procedure below:
Reporting and Check-in Process
- Candidates will be first required to check the full counselling schedule released according to their ranks. The candidate must reach the reporting centre with the required documents.
- Go to the check-in counter and show the documents.
- In the counselling venue, proceed for verification.
Verification of Documents
- Fill 2 counselling verification cards (will be available at verification section) & arrange your documents as per the order mentioned in documents section mentioned above. STEP 2 Go to verification Counter.
- Verification officer will verify all original documents& DD and retain a set of photocopies of all documents verified.
Biometric and Photo Verification
- Complete Biometric & Photo verification process
- Collect Registration Slip
- Proceed to Counselling Hall along with your registration slip.
Seat Selection Main Hall
- Fill the Demand Draft details and three choices of Course/ College that are available at the time and which you wish to opt during the seat selection
- Wait for your Rank to be called/announced
- Go to selection counter when your rank is called &Select the seat as per availability at the time. *Exercising the option by the registered candidate involves selection of a seat in the order of merit subject to the availability of seat and the college.
- Proceed to next counter to get an acknowledgement of seat selected
Acknowledgement of Seat Selected
- Collect your seat acknowledgement letter
- Proceed to DD deposit Counter
DD Deposit Counter
- Submit your DD along with seat acknowledgment letter at the DD Counter.
- Proceed to next counter and wait for Original Allotment Letter.
Allotment letter collection
- Wait for your Rank number to be called.
- Collect your Original Allotment Letter & Fee Payment Receipt.
- Verify all details and Report to College as per date mentioned in the Original Allotment Letter.
COMEDK 2019 Counselling Fees Refund Policy
If a candidate is not interested in taking admission to the seat allotted to him/her, the candidate must surrender their seat during the specified dates to get a fee refund after deduction of Rs. 5000 (The actual fee being Rs. 50,000). candidates must check the full seat surrender procedure. The amount will be refunded as crossed A/c payee cheque in the name of the candidate only.
In order to apply for the fee refund, the candidate has to bring the original allotment letter issued, the original documents, the bank receipt and the verification card.
Documents for COMEDK 2019 Counselling verification
During the COMEKD 2019 Counselling document verification, each candidate will be required to carry a set of original as well as photocopy of the below listed documents.
- COMEDK Application Form 2019
- COMEDK TAT 2019 with signature of Invigilator
- Rank Card
- Verification Entry Card
- Candidate Original ID proof
- Fee Payment Receipt of Rs 5000
- Parents /Guardian’s Original ID proof
- Date of Birth Proof of Candidate (SSLC Certificate/Government document
- 12th Standard or equivalent Marks Card
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate from Tahsildar /above (If applicable)
- Karnataka domicile certificate
- Religious minority certificate Christian – Issued by Principal of school/school record showing “Religion”
- Tulu Minority Certificate – Issued by Principal of school/school record showing “mother tongue”
- Candidate’s study proof in Karnataka for 7 years including 10th or 12th in Karnataka
- Parents study proof in Karnataka for 7 years