CITEE Application Form 2021: The Central Institute of Technology Entrance Examination (CITEE) is conducted by the Central Institute of Technology, Kokrajhar for Diploma courses. Students who qualify for this exam get admission to diploma courses in the institute itself. The authorities will release the notification.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The details provided in the application form of CITEE should be valid and correct. Any form of misleading detail will prohibit the candidate from proceeding with the procedure further. Furthermore, the candidates must make sure to upload the required documents with the CITEE Registration Form. The final submission of the CITEE Online Form will only be after the payment of the Application Fee. Subsequently, the examination body will grant admission on the basis of the CITEE result. This article will guide the aspirants on how to apply for CITEE Online Application Form 2021, Fees, etc.
The Authorities has released the official brochure of CITEE 2021. Go through the official brochure for any kind of information which is provided below.
CITEE Application Form Important Dates 2021
The candidates who will be applying for the CITEE Application Form must keep themselves up-to-date with the important dates of the CITEE Registration Form. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information regarding the same.
|CITEE 2021 Registration Begins||3rd May 2021|
|Last date to fill online CITEE form||15th August 2021|
How to Apply Online for CITEE Application Form 2021?
Students can check how to fill-up CITEE online application form step by step. To apply for CITEE via online mode, follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Registration
- To register yourself, visit the link given (admission.cit.ac.in)
- On the homepage, click on the “Apply Now” button.
- On clicking, the CITEE Online Registration page will open.
- If you are registering for the first time, then click on the “click here for new registration” option.
- Enter the required details.
- Click on the “save and proceed” button at last.
NOTE: A login ID and password will be sent to the registered email id.
Step 2: Application Form Filling
Candidates need to log in again by entering the login ID and password in order to fill up the application form. Applicants have to enter the following details:
- Personal Information
- Academic qualification
- Select the exam centre.
NOTE: To know the available exam centre, click on “CITEE Exam Center 2021”
Step 3: Uploading of Documents
After entering all the general information, candidates need to upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature as per the specification given below:
|Photograph||10KB to 50KB||200-230 pixels||JPG|
|Signature||10KB to 50KB||140×60 pixels||JPG|
NOTE: After uploading the scanned images, read the content of the declaration box and select “I Agree” option.
Step 4: Payment of Application Fee
After uploading the scanned images, candidates will be directed to the CITEE application fees payment page. Aspirants can pay the application fee online by credit card or debit card.
|2.||SC/ST/ PwD||Rs. 500|
Step 5: Application form submission
After paying the CITEE application fee, the applicant needs to click on the “submit” option to have a look at the preview of the duly filled application form. If a student wants to make any correction in the application form, click on the “Back” option otherwise click on the “Submit” option.
Step 6: Printout of Application Form
A PDF file of the filled up CITEE application form along with the uploaded images will appear on the screen. Applicants are advised to download the PDF and take the print out of the same for future use.
NOTE: Candidates need to print and send a hard copy of the online application form to “THE MEMBER SECRETARY, ADMISSION COMMITTEE, CIT, KOKRAJHAR, BTAD, ASSAM-783370”, by registered/speed/general post on the prescribed date. The form should accompany the entrance examination fees receipt paid through SBI, E-Collect.
How to Apply for CITEE Offline Application Form 2021?
The CITEE application form should be properly filled in original and submitted to “The Member Secretary, Admission Committee, CIT, Kokrajhar, BTAD, Assam 783370 by registered/speed/general post tentatively on or before April 2021. The candidates can obtain the application form of CITEE along with the brochure in the following center
- CIT, Kokrajhar
- Cotton College, Guwahati
- Udalguri College, Udalguri
- Barama College, Barama, Baksa
- UN College, Kajalgaon, Chirang
However, the duly filled application form may also be submitted to the ADMISSION CELL, CIT, KOKRAJHAR by hand on or before the last date. The candidates must make sure to submit the CITEE application form before the last date. The application form can be obtained from the selling centers by paying Rs 1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) for GEN/OBC candidates and Rs 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) for SC/ST/PWD.
Important Instructions regarding Application Form of CITEE 2021
The candidates who will be applying for the CITEE Application Form must keep certain points in mind. Therefore, in order to help the students, we have provided information regarding the same. Check further below.
- The candidates must visit the official website in order to download the Application Form of CITEE 2021.
- Furthermore, the candidates must remember to provide valid credentials whilst filling the application form of CITEE. Since any invalid credentials can lead to the cancellation of admission.
- Subsequently, the candidates must also, upload the required documents. However, they must upload it in the prescribed size & format.
- Also, it is of vital importance that the candidates pay the CITEE application fees. However, the application fees vary according to the category of the candidate. Therefore the candidate must pay accordingly.
- Furthermore, after the candidate has filled the CITEE Application form, they must take a printout of the same for future purposes.
If you have any query or doubt related to this article, then inform us by writing in the comment box below.