The online Application form for CG PET 2018 has been closed on the official website on 5th April 2018. All candidates who have filled and submitted the form before the last date will now be issued the Admit Card of CG PET 2018.
Check Eligibility For CG PET Exam
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB), Raipur organize and conduct the Chhattisgarh Pre-Engineering Test (CG PET 2018) every year in the month of April. This test is conducted for admission to Undergraduate Bachelor of Engineering (B.E/B.Tech) and Biotechnology programme in the College/Institute of the state Chhattisgarh. This is a state level common entrance exam. This article will guide the aspirants on how to apply for CG PET for the academic session 2018-19.
The tentative dates of all the significant events related to application form are provided in the table below:
|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|UPES University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|S. No||Activities||Dates (tentative)|
|1.||Date of online submission of application form||15th March 2018|
|2.||Last date to apply and pay the fee||5th April 2018|
|3.||Last date to download bank Challan for offline payment||5th April 2018|
|4.||Last date to submit the offline application fee||5th April 2018|
|5.||Availability of Admit Card||23rd April 2018|
Things to kept ready before going to fill up the CG PET 2018 Application Form
- Scanned copy of the photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression.
- Account details (For online payment)
- Mobile number and email ID
- Height (cms) and weight (kgs)
- Class 10 roll number
How to fill the CG PET 2018 Application Form
Candidates must fill up the application form of CG PET 2018 online. The step by step procedure to apply for CG PET 2018 is given below:
Fill in the CG PET 2018 Application Form
- Go to the official website of CG PET i.e https://cgdteraipur.cgstate.gov.in/. On the application page, students have to enter the following details:
- Exam pre-requisites– Candidates have to mention whether they are a citizen of India and the examination they are applying for.
- Basic Details– Candidate’s name, CG domicile, father’s name, mother’s name, Aadhaar number, date of birth, roll number of class 10, gender, category, religion, class, physically handicapped, weight, fee, height are you J&K migrant, two identification marks, do you belong to BPL family, do you belong to krishak family, driving license, bank account number, bank name.
- Address and Contact Details– House number, pin code, city/village, state, street name, district, region, email ID, post office and mobile number.
- CG PET Exam Centre– Candidates have to choose one exam centre where they want to attend the exam.
Uploading of scanned images
The next step after filling up the application form is to upload the scanned images of the below-mentioned document as per the specification.
|Left Thumb Impression||5-40 KB||(3.5×1.5)cm||JPG/JPEG|
Payment of CG PET 2018 Application Fee
Applicants can pay the application fee either via online or offline mode.
Online mode: The candidates can pay the requisite application cum exam fee via online by using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
Offline mode: The applicant can generate the payment slip online and deposit the fee at any designated SBI bank branch.
The category wise fee structure for CG PET application form 2018 is given in the table below:
Print out of CG PET 2018 Application Form
Upon successful transaction, a registration ID will be generated. Applicants have to log in with their registration ID to check the application status. Candidates must also take a printout of the submitted CG PET application form 2018 and retain it safely. The application form of CG PET has to be produced at the time of counselling.
Correction in CG PET 2018 Application Form
During application form filling, applicants if want to make any changes in the details, they can do so by clicking on the “previous” button available at the bottom of the page. Request for change/edit in any field in the application form will not be entertained later on under any circumstances once it is submitted. So, candidates are advised to enter the details carefully while filling up the application form.
So aspirants of CG PET for admission to the academic session 2018-19 must go through this article to know how you can register and apply for the exam.
If you have any query related to this article, then please inform us by writing in the comment section below.