CG PET Admit Card 2018: The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB), Raipur will conduct the Chhattisgarh Pre-Engineering Test for the year 2018 in the 2nd week of May 2018. In order to take the exam, aspirants must register and apply for the exam. The official authority will release the admit card of CG PET 2018 online on 25th April 2018. This article will provide details about the CG PET 2018 Admit Card.
Check Eligibility For CG PET Exam
According to Nextincareer Sources, CG PET 2018 Admit Card has been on 25th April 2018. All candidates are advised to mark this date on their calendars.
CG PET 2018 Admit Card has been released – Check the download link below.
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|UPES University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|CGC Landran 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
How to obtain CG PET 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Admit card is the most important document to be carried on the examination day. Registered candidates can access admit card via official website on entering the application number, date of birth and security pin.
To download the CG PET Admit Card, follow the steps given below:
CG PET 2018 Admit Card has been released – Click Here to Download Now!
- Visit the official website of CG PET i.e cgdteraipur.cgstate.gov.in
- Search and click on the link “Download Admit Card ”. (link has been provided above)
- Enter the application number, date of birth and security pin to log in.
- CG PET 2018 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the CG PET 2018 admit card and take a print out of the same.
Documents to be carried on the CG PET Examination Day
The applicants who are going to attend the CG PET 2018, they must carry the Identity card in original form as well as one xerox of the same. Identity card like Driving license, Aadhar card, Voter ID card, Pan card will be accepted by the exam centre authority.
Details mentioned on the CG PET Admit Card 2018
The CG PET Admit Card / Hall Ticket contains the following details:
- Candidate’s name.
- Complete address of the examination centre.
- Date and time of the exam.
- Candidate’s date of birth, gender and category.
- Subject Combination of question paper
- Photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Roll number and application number.
- Instruction to be followed on the examination day.
If you have any query, then please let us know by making writing in the comment section below. We will get back to you at earliest.