BITS HD offers Admission to M.E courses for candidates wanting to pursue their career in Engineering. Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani will conduct the Examination this year. The Examination will be held in the online mode and it will be computer based. Interested candidates should Apply for it as soon as the application forms get released. Candidates should fill up the form before the last date gets over. Submitting their form after the last date will not be fruitful for them. There will be two test for the candidates appearing for the higher degree, Test-I and Test -II. The software system programmes appearing candidates, do not have to appear two tests. The Application forms will be out by the third week of March tentatively. The Candidates should fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for the Examination. Candidates should know that their forms will be canceled by the Examination Authority if in case the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria. The BITS HD qualifying Candidates will be getting their Admissions in the campuses of BITS, Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Interested candidates have to apply through the prescribed application online and then download the form and send the Hard Copy to the Authorities by the Post.
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Candidates should keep all the updates regarding the Examination. They should keep a note on all the important dates and the notifications on the Examination. If they do this, it will help them not to miss anything on the Examination. The table below is the list of important dates that will help the candidates to keep them updated.
|Serial No.||Events||Important Dates|
|1||Application of the forms starts||9 April, 2018|
|2||Submission of the Forms||5 May, 2018|
|3||BITS Admission 2018 Slot Booking||6 and 7 May, 2018|
|4||BITS HD Hall Tickets||7-12 May, 2018|
BITS HD Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to apply for the Examination should check the eligibility criteria first. The eligibility criteria will be applicable to all the candidates. If only the candidates fulfill the Eligibility criteria, they should proceed to the Application Process. Sometimes the eligibility criteria differ with the colleges that participate but the basic criteria always remain the same. The BITS HD 2018 eligibility criteria will be cross-checked in the process of counselling, in the document verification process. If in case any ineligible candidate succeeds to apply and submits the Application form, they will not be granted Admission. Their money will not be refunded that they have paid as their Application Fee. If the candidate tries to forge their eligibility, they will be straight away canceled. The following are the eligibility criteria that the candidates have to meet:
- Candidates should have completed their undergraduate courses from a recognized university.
- The integrated first degree of BITS in the respective discipline should have been completed by the applicant.
- Candidates withholding the B.E/B.Tech in IT will be eligible to apply for M.E in Software System. But they will not be able to apply in the Computer Science.
- Candidates should secure minimum of 60% in the last qualification Examination to apply for the Examination.
BITS HD Application Form
The Application procedure for BITS, Pilani is released on 9th of April.Candidates who are keen to apply should complete the procedures before the process ends.Only if the candidate applies successfully they will be issued the Admit card. The Application form should be filled up before the last date of Application ends as forms after that will not be accepted. The Application has to be done online but the submission has to be done by speed post. Candidates should be ready with all the documents that will be needed during the Registration Process such as a Functional E-Mail Id, A mobile Number, Mark sheet for UG, Debit/Credit Card Details, Desired Course, Campus, scanned photograph and signature. The Candidates have to go through some procedures to apply for the Examination and they are as:
The candidates first have to register themselves with BITS HD. It is expected from the candidates that they would furnish the details that are true and correct. Only after the successful registration, it will be possible for them to fill up the form. There is some procedure that the candidates have to go through for the registration and they are as:
- Candidates have to first visit the official website of BITS HD
- Then there on the login page there will be a link provided by the Examination Authorities which will redirect the candidates to the registration page. The Link is http://www.bitsadmission.com/hd/bitshdapply/OnlineReg.aspx
- After getting the access to the registration page,candidates have to furnish it with their details like Full name, Date of Birth, Gender, E-mail Id and Captcha
- After entering all the details in the designated space the candidates have to click on the submit button.
- If the candidates have registered themselves successfully they will be redirected to the next step.
After the successful registration, the candidates will get access to the forms. The candidates will have to fill up the form after that. It is advised to the candidates to fill up the form very carefully. If the candidates make any mistake while filling up the forms, it might be a reason for the candidates for cancellation of the forms. The details that the candidates need to fill up is their Personal Details, Qualification Details and Test Center Preference.
|Personal Details||Qualification Details|
|Name of the Candidate||Name of the Degree|
|Parent’s Name||Year of Passing|
|Address for Correspondence||GATE Status|
There will be a large number of Participants from all over India for BITS HD 2018, THE Examination Authorities on that note have facilitated dedicated test centers. There will be students from every nook and corner of India, apart from Goa, Pilani, and Hyderabad. The planned test centers are in the following cities that will be given below.
Uploading Photograph and Signature
The candidates after choice filling have to upload their photograph and signature. The Photograph of the candidates should be Passport size and the signature and the photo should be scanned. The photo and the signature should be in the JPG or JPEG Format. The candidates should upload the picture and the signature in the specified dimensions. The photograph should be between 10KB to 30KB and the signature should be between 2KB and 20 KB.
Payment of the Fee:
Aspirants have to submit a processing fee for the Examination. Without the submission of the fee, the registration or the form fill up will be unsuccessful and the payment can be done by two modes:
Online Mode: The fee can be paid to the Authorities in the online mode by practicing Net Banking. They can also use their Debit/Credit Card for the transaction or the payment.
Offline Mode: The application fee can also be paid in cash. Candidates have to download the pay- in- slip and deposit cash at any branch of ICICI Bank. After depositing the fee, a confirmation receipt will be given to the candidate by the bank. The confirmation slip must be retained safely.
Submission of the form:
After all the procedure that the candidates have been through, the last step is to submit the filled up form to the Authorities on time. Applicants will have to send the copy of the form signed and with the transaction receipt of the money that they paid to BITS Pilani. It is to be submitted in the following Address.
The Dean, Admissions,
The candidates can only submit one form. If in case ,the candidates find any discrepancy after submitting it, they can however fill up the another form. But the form has to be submitted before the Last date ends. The candidate should indicate that his/her form should be canceled . They should mention the first application number. The second application form has to be submitted with a new application fee.
Points to be Remembered
- Candidates should read and follow all the instruction that is written on the Application Form
- While Filling up the form, if the candidates want to go back to the previous page, they should not click the “Back Button”. Instead, they have to click on the link and the buttons so that they get redirected to the page they want to go.
- If the candidate has availed the result in Grade points, They have to convert the grade point into marks and put the exact percentile in the required fields.
- Candidates should be very careful before entering the fields, once it is submitted it will not be modified.
- Applicants should take out at least two copies of the Application Form. One should be submitted to the Authorities and the other should be kept with them for future reference.
- Candidates should only fill one application forms. Multiple forms from a single candidate will be rejected and the fees will not be refunded.