CET Delhi 2019 Admit Card: The official examination conducting authority of CET Delhi 2019 released the CET Delhi 2019 Admit Card on 29th May 2019. The offline CET Delhi 2019 exam was on 8th June and 9th June 2019. The Application Form of Delhi CET was released on 1st April 2019. It is a state level polytechnic entrance exam held in New Delhi only for admission into a diploma program. The Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi is the official authority who is responsible to conduct the exam. Candidates need to enter the valid login credentials to download the admit card. This article will provide overall information related to the Exam.
CET Delhi 2019 Admit Card Dates
The Hall Ticket was scheduled to release on 29th May 2019. The registered applicant needed to visit the official website. On entering the valid login credentials, admit card can be downloaded. Go through the tabular format from below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
|1.||Admit card download||29th May 2019|
|2.||Date of Exam||8th June and 9th June 2019|
|3.||Result declaration||21st June 2019|
How to download the CET Delhi 2019 Admit Card?
Candidates who are going to take the offline exam must take the printout of the Hall Ticket. Candidates without the admit card will be debarred to take the exam. Follow the steps below to download the Hall Ticket.
- Click on the link “Delhi CET 2019 Admit Card” here.
- Candidates will be redirected to the official website.
- Enter valid login credentials like application number, date of birth & select the test number.
- The Hall Ticket will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details like the address of examination center, date and time etc.
- Take at least two printouts of the Hall Ticket.
The content of CET Delhi 2019 Admit Card
The CET Delhi Admit Card 2019 contains the following details. Candidates must check all the details carefully.
- Name of the applicant
- Address of the examination centre
- Name of the examination city
- Roll number of the applicant
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of Birth
CET Delhi 2019 Examination Time Table
Total 5 types of test were conducted in offline (pen paper test) mode by the official authority on different dates. The tentative exam schedule along with the disciplines are provided below.
|Discipline||Test Number||Date of Exam||Exam Time|
|All 10th Based Diploma Courses||Test 1||June 2019||10 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Modern Office Practice English (12th based)||Test 2||June 2019||2 PM to 4:30 PM|
|Modern Office Practice Hindi (12th based)||Test 3||June 2019||10 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Pharmacy (12th based)||Test 4||June 2019||2 PM to 4:30 PM|
|Lateral entry of ITI/10+2 Vocational stream||Test 5||June 2019||10 AM to 12:30 PM|
CET Delhi 2019 Examination Day Guidelines
Candidates need to follow the below-mentioned guidelines on the day of test. The Delhi CET 2019 exam is scheduled to conduct in the last week of May 2019.
1. All the applicants need to carry the Delhi CET 2019 on the exam day. Follow the instructions mentioned on the admit card carefully.
2. Delhi CET Exam will be conducted only in Delhi only.
3. Applicants are advised to carry the blue/black ballpoint pen on the examination day. One original and photocopy of the valid govt ID card also need to be carried.
4. Applicants should reach 45 mins before the reporting time mentioned on the admit card.
5. Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall till the end of the examination.
6. Mobile Phones, Calculator, Digital Diary, any other communication devices, etc will not be permitted inside the exam centre.
7. In case, if there is a misprint in the details on the admit card, they should immediately contact the official authority and get it corrected. Incorrect details printed on the admit card will create problem at the time of offline test and admission into the institute.
If you have the query related to this article, please write to us in the comment box given below.