Calicut University B.Ed Rank List 2019: Calicut University is inviting Application Forms for admission to 2 year B.Ed Programme for the 2019-2021 session. The admission is offered at Govt. Colleges/Aided Colleges/University Teacher Education Centres/Unaided Colleges affiliated to the University of Calicut. Calicut University will release the official Rank List of the B.Ed program on its official website. The B.Ed Rank list of Calicut University will carry the name of the selected candidates and the selection is based on UG/PG marks or on the basis of previous education, it should be noted that there will be no entrance exam conducted by the University for admission to B.Ed Program.
The Trial Allotment for Calicut University B.Ed Admission is published on 18th June 2019. The applicant must log in and provide the correct details in order to check the Rank List.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Check Calicut University B.Ed Rank List 2019 here
The Application forms for the admission to B.Ed course was available from 29th May 2019 and the last was 13th June 2019. Find the complete schedule below.
Calicut University Admission Dates 2019
Calicut University will release the notification carrying all the important dates for the admission to B.Ed Programme. Interested candidates were required to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. Only those candidates will be eligible to proceed with the admission procedure who have successfully submitted the Application Form. Go through the Schedule of Calicut University Admissions 2019 from the tabular format below.
Calicut University B.Ed Rank List 2019
Calicut University B.Ed Rank List will be released on its official website. There is no online allotment for B.Ed Programme. Calicut University will forward the Rank List of Online Registered candidates to the colleges/universities centres. Colleges/Universities centres will conduct the admission as per the admission schedule published by the University. Candidate or Representative of the candidate is permitted to attend on the date prescribed for admission in the respective Colleges/Universities centres. The B.Ed Rank List of Calicut University will contain the names of the selected candidates along with college allotted. Interested candidates will have to report to the college before the last date and pay the admission fee.
Check Calicut University B.Ed Rank List 2019
- Visit the official website of the Calicut University: cuonline.ac.in
- On the Home page click on the Admission tab.
- Navigate for the link named Calicut University B.Ed. Admission Rank/List 2019.
- Open the Link of Rank List
- Rank List will be available in a PDF format.
- Rank List will show the details of the selected candidates for admission to B.Ed Program.
- Download the Link and take the printout of the list for future references.
Calicut University B.Ed Seat Allotment Result 2019
Calicut University B.Ed Seat Allotment Result will be announced on the official website. Applicants will be required to attend the counselling procedure conducted after the release of the Admission List. At the time of the admission procedure, applicants will need to submit the list of documents for the verification. The officials will send the CU B.Ed Seat allotment letter to the students after the verification of the documents. The absence of applicant to report at the college will lead to the cancellation of their admission.
Documents Required For Calicut University Admissions 2019
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate.
- Qualifying Degree (Degree/PG) Certificate.
- Mark lists of qualifying Degree Exam (Part 1st, 2nd and 3rd)/consolidated grade card & of higher qualifications, if any
- Equivalency certificate from the University of Calicut in case of the candidates who passed the qualifying exam from Universities outside Kerala.
- Transfer Certificate (Obtained from the last institute studied) and conduct certificate (obtained within 6 months).
- Nativity Certificate from the Village officer in respect of those who are eligible for Nativity weightage.
- Community Certificate from the competent authority.
- Non-creamy layer certificate.
- Medical certificate for candidates under Person with Disabilities.
- Experience Certificate.