Calicut University B.Ed Rank List 2018: Calicut University invited Application Forms for admission to 2 year B.Ed Programme for 2018-2020 session. The admission is offered at Govt. Colleges/Aided Colleges/University Teacher Education Centres/Unaided Colleges affiliated to the University of Calicut. Calicut University will release the official Rank List of the B.Ed program on its official website. The B.Ed Rank list of Calicut University will carry the name of the selected candidates and the selection is based on UG/PG marks or on the basis of previous education, it should be noted that there will be no entrance exam conducted by the University for admission to B.Ed Program.
Calicut University B.Ed Rank List 2018
Calicut University B.Ed Rank List will be released on its official website. There is no online allotment for B.Ed Programme. Calicut University will forward the Rank List of Online Registered candidates to the colleges/universities centres. Colleges/Universities centres will conduct the admission as per the admission schedule published by the University. Candidate or Representative of the candidate are permitted to attend on the date prescribed for admission in the respective Colleges/Universities centres. The B.Ed Rank List of Calicut University will contain the names of the selected candidates along with college allotted. Interested candidates will have to report to the college before the last date and pay the admission fee.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Check Calicut University B.Ed Rank List 2018
- Visit the official website of the Calicut University: cuonline.ac.in
- On the Home page click on the Admission tab.
- Navigate for the link named Calicut University B.Ed. Admission Rank/List 2018.
- Open the Link of Rank List or Click Here
- Rank List will be available in a PDF format.
- Rank List will show the details of the selected candidates for admission to B.Ed Program.
- Download the Link and take the printout of the list for future references.
Calicut University B.Ed Seat Allotment Result
Calicut University B.Ed Seat Allotment Result of Second Round has been announced on the official website. Applicants will be required to attend the counselling procedure conducted after the release of the Admission List. At the time of the admission procedure, applicants will need to submit the list of documents for the verification. The officials will send the CU B.Ed Seat allotment letter to the students after the verification of the documents. The absence of applicant to report at the college will lead to the cancellation of their admission.
To check your Seat Allotment Result candidate need to login to the official Centralized Admission Process of Calicut University or Click Here to Check Now
Documents Required For Calicut University Admissions 2018
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate.
- Qualifying Degree (Degree/PG) Certificate.
- Mark lists of qualifying Degree Exam (Part 1st, 2nd and 3rd)/consolidated grade card & of higher qualifications, if any
- Equivalency certificate from the University of Calicut in case of the candidates who passed the qualifying exam from Universities outside Kerala.
- Transfer Certificate (Obtained from the last institute studied) and conduct certificate (obtained within 6 months).
- Nativity Certificate from the Village officer in respect of those who are eligible for Nativity weightage.
- Community Certificate from the competent authority.
- Non-creamy layer certificate.
- Medical certificate for candidates under Person with Disabilities.
- Experience Certificate.
Calicut University Admission Dates
Calicut University released the notification carrying all the important dates for the admission to B.Ed Programme. Interested candidates were required to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. Only those candidates will be eligible to proceed with the admission procedure who have successfully submitted the Application Form. Go through the Schedule from the tabular format below.
|Commencement of Online Registration||30th May 2018|
|Closing Date of Fee Payment||13th June 2018|
|Closing date of Online Registration||14th June 2018|
|Publication of Rank List by the Colleges||22nd June 2018|
|Commencement of Classes||02nd July 2018|
|Closing date of admission||01st August 2018|