BITSAT Admit Card 2021: BITS Pilani is the conducting body of the BITSAT. Thus the conducting body will release the BITSAT Hall Ticket 2021 in an online mode. Only the registered candidates can access the BITSAT Hall Ticket. In order to download the admit card, candidates need to do the slot booking. Without the slot booking, the admit card will not be generated. Thus slot booking is an important procedure for every applicant in order to appear in BITSAT. BITSAT 2021 admit card is an important document to carry the exam. It acts as an identity of the person on the day of the exam.
Check Eligibility For BITSAT Exam
Valuable information such as candidate’s name, exam name, date, centre, paper name, etc is mention in the hall ticket of BITSAT. After downloading the admit card, candidates are advised to look at the information given. In case of any kind of discrepancy, candidates need to inform the concerned authority within the stipulated time. Take the original ID proof along with the BITSAT Admit Card on the day of the examination. Check the article for the BITSAT admit card dates, the procedure to download, etc.
BITSAT Admit Card Date 2021
BITSAT admit card will release as per the schedule. However, keep the below-mentioned dates for reference until the official notification is out.
|BITSAT Slot Booking||4th week of March- 1st week of April 2021|
|Admit Card of BITSAT 2021||2nd week of April- 2nd week of May 2021|
|BITSAT 2021||3rd- 4th week of May 2021|
BITSAT Slot Booking Process 2021
The candidates have to book the test slot in order to have the admit card. Thus candidates have to follow the given steps in order to do the slot booking.
- Visit the BITS 2021 admission portal @bitsadmission.com
- Click on the BITSAT 2021 link available
- Login your ID by using application number and password
- Click on the “Book Slot” tab
- Select the date, time, and exam centre venue for appearing in the exam.
(List of exam centre is available for the candidate while filling the application form. Information on the exam centre is important because candidates have to enter the test city preference while filling the form.)
- Verify all the details mention is correct for slot booking.
- To book the slot Click on the “confirm” button.
How to download BITSAT 2021 Admit Card?
BITSAT Admit Card 2021 will be available in the online mode from the BITS admission portal. Only the candidates who will successfully book the slot will be able to download the admit card. In order to appear for the BITSAT 2021, candidates have to do the slot booking within the specified dates. Check the steps to have the BITSAT 2021 Hall Ticket after having the slot booking.
- Visit BITS admission portal @ bitsadmission.com
- A homepage of BITSAT will appear on the screen. Click on BITSAT 2021 link
- Login by using application number and password
- Click on the “admit card” menu
- BITSAT admit card will display on the screen
- Download and take print of the BITSAT admit card.
- Check whether the Information mention in the BITSAT hall ticket is correct or not.
BITSAT admit Card will appear like this:
Details Mentioned on BITSAT Admit Card 2021
A list of information is available in the BITSAT admit card of the students. It is an important document because it contains information such as:
- Candidate’s name
- Test centre name
- Test centre address
- BITSAT 2021 application number and Password
- Test date and time
- Candidate’s signature and photograph
- Exam instructions for BITSAT 2021
Whom to contact in case of Discrepancy in BITSAT Admit Card 2021?
After downloading the admit card, candidates are advised to check the details mention in it is correct or not. In case there is any kind of discrepancy, the candidates have to inform the authority as soon as possible. Contact the authority by the communication channels mentioned below:
Admissions Office, BITS, Pilani – 333 031 (Rajasthan) India (9.15 am till 5.00 pm) on working days using
Telephone No.: 01596-242205, 01596-255294, 01596-515330,
BITS, Pilani Hyderabad Campus Admissions office
Telephone No.: 040-66303830 (10 am till 1.00 pm) on working days
Email at [email protected] or [email protected]
Retrieving BITSAT Application Number/ Password
Candidates have to log in to the account in order to download the BITSAT admit card. Well, the problem arises when they forget their application no. or password. In such a situation in order to retrieve it, candidates have to follow the steps given.
Forgot BITSAT Application Number/ Password
- Visit BITS admission portal @ bitsadmission.com
- The home page will appear & click on BITSAT 2021 admission portal
- On the candidate login portal, click on the “Forgot Application Number” or “Forgot Password” link depending on the case.
- Enter the details required in the correct format and click on the “submit” button.
- A message will be sent in an email and phone number about the application number and password
- Take the process accordingly and have the application no. or password.
BITSAT 2021 Admit Card Guidelines
Candidates must adhere to the instruction mention at the backside of the BITSAT Hall Ticket 2021. This is important because if at any point candidates lack something or have an unaccepted means then they won’t be able to have the exam.
- Reach exam venue 35 to 40 minutes before the scheduled time for commencement of the exam.
- Bring original photo ID proof & two passport size colored photograph along with admit card
- No electronic device is allowed on the exam premises.
- Students who do not complete the slot booking within due dates will be automatically issued a slot by the exam conducting authority
- Candidates should bring their pen/pencil, eraser, etc. for the exam.
- Fingerprints of candidates would be taken in the exam hall thus candidates are advised not to have paint/Heena on their fingers.
- No Candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall before the conclusion of the exam
- Keep the BITSAT hall ticket for future reference.