Bihar Polytechnic DCECE Admit Card: The Bihar Polytechnic Admit Card of DCECE has been released via online mode on 4th May 2018. The registered candidates must download the admit card by entering the valid email ID and password. Link to download the admit card is provided below.
The DCECE, Bihar in offline mode is going to held on May 12 & 13, 2018. The registered candidates must download the DCECE Hall Ticket within the scheduled date. The admit card is mandatory to take the offline mode of test.
Download Bihar Polytechnic DCECE 2018 Admit Card
Bihar Polytechnic DCECE 2018 Admit Card has been released on 4th May. Click Here to download the admit card.
The following steps must be followed to download Bihar Polytechnic DCECE Admit Card:
- Step 1: Click on the link “Download DCECE Admit Card 2018” here.
- Step 2: Enter the application form number and name.
- Step 3: Click on “submit” button.
- Step 4: The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: Candidate must download and take the printout of the same as it will require to carry on the day of the test to the examination hall.
Documents need to be carried on the DCECE Exam Day
The applicants of DCECE, Bihar should carry the following essentials on the day of examination:
- Two printouts of Hall Ticket
- Aadhaar Card / Admit Card or Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent examination which contain the photograph / Voter Identity Card / Driving Licence / PAN Card / Passport / Bank Passbook which contains the photograph or any other photo identity card issued by the Competent Government Authority to prove their identity.
- Two passport size photograph uploaded during online application form filling.
- Two black/ blue ballpoint pen.
Details on DCECE Admit Card 2018
The DCECE Admit Card of Bihar Polytechnic Exam 2018 contains the following details:
- Candidate’s name
- Date and venue of the examination
- Candidate’s date of birth.
- Applicant’s photograph and signature
- Important guidelines.
Examination Day Guidelines
- Candidates should check all the details displayed on the hall ticket properly. They must ensure that there is no error in it. In case, if any discrepancy is found on the admit card, then they must get in touch with the official examination authority immediately.
- Do not carry any electronic gadget like calculators, mobile phones, blue tooth devices, digital watches and extra sheets, pages, rough sheets to the examination hall.
- The examinees should visit the exam centre allotted a day prior to the exam date as this avoids any situation of getting lost or reaching late for the exam and saves time. They should also reach the exam centre 30 minutes prior to the exam timing.
- Candidates must hand over the Optical Mark Response (OMR) answer sheet to the respective invigilator and take away the question booklet with them. Read the guidelines mentioned in the test booklet and OMR sheet carefully.
- Candidates must retain/preserve their admit card carefully till completion of the admission process for the academic session 2018 gets over.
- No request for change of test centre will be entertained under any circumstances.
- No applicants will be allowed to enter the examination hall after the commencement of the test and to leave the examination hall before the end of the test.
- Rough work or any other type of writing should not be done on the OMR Answer Sheet. Question Paper may be used for the purpose of rough work.
If you still have any questions regarding the Admit Card of DCECE 2018, comment below.