Bihar ITI online form 2020: In order to get admission in Bihar ITICAT, candidates need to fill the ITICAT online application form. They can do so by visiting the official website i.e. bceceb.bihar.gov.in. The application form will release in the month of March 2020. However, the Bihar ITI application form must be filled in online mode only. The hardcopy of the application form will not be accepted under any circumstance. Furthermore, whilst filling the Bihar ITI online application form, the candidate must upload certain scanned documents. The documents required to be uploaded are Photograph & signature. Subsequently, the candidate must pay the application fee. The candidates will not be considered as successfully registered without paying the application form fees. In order to know more about how to apply for admission & the last date to fill the online form of Bihar ITI 2020, keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Bihar ITI Application Form Important Date 2020
The candidate must keep themselves updated of the important date so filling the application form. Therefore, we have mentioned the Bihar ITICAT Online Form Schedule. Check below.
|Start Date of Registration||2nd week of Mar 2020|
|Closing of Registration||1st week of Apr 2020|
|Last Date to pay the fees through bank challan||1st week of Apr 2020|
|Last Date to pay the fees online||1st week of Apr 2020|
|Online editing of the application begins||2nd week of Apr 2020|
Check – Bihar ITI Exam Pattern
Bihar ITICAT Application Form Fee Structure 2020
The candidates will be successfully registered only after filling the application form. However, the application fee differs for different candidates. Furthermore, we have mentioned the fee structure for different categories. Check below.
|General/ OBC||Rs. 750/-|
Download – Bihar ITI Syllabus
Steps To Download The Bihar ITICAT Online Form 2020
In order to download the ITICAT online form of Bihar, candidates must follow certain steps. The steps to be taken to download the form are mentioned below.
Bihar ITICAT Registration
- Primarily, the candidate must register themselves successfully. In order to do so, they must submit their Phone Number & Email Id.
- Once that is done, the candidates will receive a confirmation message on their registered mobile number & email Id.
- Subsequently, the registration number, as well as the password, will be sent to the candidate on the contact details provided by them.
- Furthermore, the registration will be the candidate’s username & password which they filled in the application form.
NOTE: The candidates must not share these personal details with anyone. The examination conducting board will use these credentials for the admission process. Therefore, the candidates must safeguard this information carefully.
After the candidate has registered themselves, they need to verify their ID by logging in on the page. Subsequently, the candidate must fill in their personal details in the form which appears on the screen.
How To Fill In The Personal Details
- In order to fill the personal details, the candidates must click on the “Fill The Personal Details” option.
- Then the candidates must upload their passport size photograph & signature. However, the photograph should be signed by the candidate & date on which the photograph was clicked.
- Then the candidate must click on the “submit” option, in order to complete the steps.
Filling of Educational Information & Upload Photo & Signature
- The candidates must fill in their qualifications by clicking on the “Fill The Educational Details”.
- However, they must check the “Preview” of the application form, before, they submit the form.
- Subsequently, the candidate must tick the box under the “Declaration”.
- Finally, the candidates must press the “Final Submit” Button.
Furthermore, before clicking on the Submit button, the candidates must check the personal details & educational qualifications. They must ensure that they are correct & only then click on the continue button. Subsequently, they must also pay the fee.
After the candidate has successfully registered themselves, they must use their username & password in order to login in order to complete the application form.
- The candidates must access the login page, & then press on the “Sign In” option.
- They must determine the amount of fee to be paid & then pay the examination fees.
- They can pay the fees, via two different modes. One is via Bank Challan & the other is via Net Banking.
Steps To Remit The Fee Using Online Mode
- The candidate must “Sign In” using their username & password.
- Then click on the “online payment” button.
- Subsequently, download the form.
Final Submission Of The Application Form
After the application process is complete the candidate must pay the application fee. The candidate who uses the internet banking option will be able to download the application form by clicking on the “download” application form option. Furthermore, the candidate must keep the hard copy of the application form safe. It will be required during the counselling process, as it will contain the candidate’s registration number. Once the candidate has successfully registered themselves, he/she will not be able to withdraw their registration. Henceforth, no request will be entertained to cancel the registration once the fees have been paid.
Download – Bihar ITI Admit Card
List of Documents Required For Filling Bihar ITI Online Form 2020
The candidates will be required to upload certain documents whilst filling the application form. Therefore, they must keep the documents ready prior to filling the form. The list of documents required is mentioned below.
- Scanned Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate (Scanned)
Check – Bihar ITI Result
Bihar ITI Online Form Correction 2020
Sometimes, the candidate makes mistakes whilst filling the online application form. For such cases, the BCECEB has provided the facility of form correction. The candidate can edit the application form if there is any mistake in it. It can be done, when the authority opens the application form correction window. The mistakes can range from details entered in the form, photos uploaded in the application form etc.