Bihar ITI online form 2021: In order to get admission in Bihar ITICAT, candidates need to apply online for the ITICAT form 2021. They can do so by visiting the official website i.e. bceceb.bihar.gov.in. The application form for Bihar ITI 2021 is available now. However, the Bihar ITI Application Form must be filled in online mode only before the last date i.e 15th August 2021. The hard-copy of the application form will not be accepted under any circumstance. Furthermore, whilst applying for the Bihar ITI online form, the candidate must upload certain scanned documents. The documents required to be uploaded are Photograph & signature. Also, they must be in the prescribed size & format. Otherwise, they will not be uploaded.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Subsequently, the candidate must pay the Bihar ITI Online Application Fees. The candidates will not be considered as successfully registered without paying the application form fees. In order to know more about how to apply for admission & the last date to fill up the online application form of Bihar ITICAT 2021, keep on reading the article.
Application Form date has been extended by the official authorities. Students can check the latest release notification below. In notification you can check the latest dates announced by the authorities.
Application Form is available now. All interested and eligible students can apply for the Bihar ITICAT 2021 with the help of the link provided here. Click Here to Apply for the exam.
Bihar ITI Online Form Apply Date 2021
The candidate must keep themselves updated on the important date of applying online for the Bihar ITI form. Therefore, we have mentioned the Bihar ITICAT Online Application Form 2021 Dates. Check below.
|Starting Date of Registration||July 2021|
|Closing of Registration||15th August 2021|
|Last Date to pay the fees through bank challan||15th August 2021|
|Last Date to pay the fees online||15th August 2021|
|Online editing of the application begins||To be notified|
Check – Bihar ITI Exam Pattern 2021
Bihar ITICAT 2021 Application Form
The Authorities released the Application Form in the month of July 2021. Forms will be available in online mode only. No student can submit the Bihar ITICAT Form 2021 in offline mode. In the form, you will need to enter your basic details like Name, Father’s Name, Email Id, Mobile Number, etc. Aspirants are requested here to enter all the valid and correct detail in the Application Form. If you provide any wrong information in the Application Form then there are higher chances that your ITICAT form will get rejected at the time of verification.
Steps To Apply Online For The Bihar ITICAT Form 2021
In order to apply online for the ITICAT form of Bihar, candidates must follow certain steps. The steps to be taken to download the form are mentioned below.
Bihar ITICAT Application Form Registration
- Primarily, the candidate must register themselves successfully. In order to do so, they must submit their Phone Number & Email Id.
- Once that is done, the candidates will receive a confirmation message on their registered mobile number & email Id.
- Subsequently, the registration number, as well as the password, will be sent to the candidate on the contact details provided by them.
- Furthermore, the registration will be the candidate’s username & password which they filled in the Bihar ITI Online Form.
NOTE: The candidates must not share these personal details with anyone. The examination conducting board will use these credentials for the Bihar ITI admission process. Therefore, the candidates must safeguard this information carefully.
After the candidate has registered themselves, they need to verify their ID by logging in on the page. Subsequently, the candidate must fill in their personal details in the form which appears on the screen.
How To Fill In The Personal Details
- In order to fill the personal details in the Bihar ITI Online Application Form, the candidates must click on the “Fill The Personal Details” option.
- Then the candidates must upload their passport size photograph & signature. However, the photograph should be signed by the candidate & date on which the photograph was clicked.
- Then the candidate must click on the “submit” option, in order to complete the steps.
Filling of Educational Information & Upload Photo & Signature
- The candidates must fill in their qualifications by clicking on the “Fill The Educational Details”.
- However, they must check the “Preview” of the online application form of Bihar ITI, before, they submit the form.
- Subsequently, the candidate must tick the box under the “Declaration”.
- Finally, the candidates must press the “Final Submit” Button.
Furthermore, before clicking on the submit button, the candidates must check the personal details & educational qualifications. They must ensure that they are correct & only then click on the continue button. Subsequently, they must also pay the Bihar ITICAT Online Application Fee.
After the candidate has successfully registered themselves, they must use their username & password in order to login in order to complete the application form.
- The candidates must access the login page, & then press on the “Sign In” option.
- They must determine the amount of Bihar ITICAT Online Application Fee to be paid & then pay the examination fees.
- They can pay the fees, via two different modes. One is via Bank Challan & the other is via Net Banking.
Steps To Remit The Fee Using Online Mode
- The candidate must “Sign In” using their username & password.
- Then click on the “online payment” button.
- Subsequently, download the Bihar ITI Online Form.
Final Submission Of The Bihar ITI Application Form
After the Bihar ITI Online Application Form process is complete the candidate must pay the application fee. The candidate who uses the internet banking option will be able to download the application form by clicking on the “download” application form option. Furthermore, the candidate must keep the hard copy of the application form safe. It will be required during the Bihar ITICAT counselling process, as it will contain the candidate’s registration number. Once the candidate has successfully registered themselves, he/she will not be able to withdraw their registration. Henceforth, no request will be entertained to cancel the registration once the fees have been paid.
Download – Bihar ITI Admit Card
Bihar ITICAT Application Form Fees Structure 2021
The candidates will be successfully registered only after applying online for the Bihar ITICAT Application Form. However, the application fees differ for different candidates. Therefore, we have mentioned the fee structure for different categories. Check below.
|General/ OBC||Rs. 750/-|
Download – Bihar ITI Syllabus
List of Documents Required For Filling Bihar ITI Online Form 2021
The candidates will be required to upload certain documents whilst applying for the Bihar ITICAT Online Application Form. Therefore, they must keep the documents ready prior to filling the form. The list of documents required is mentioned below.
- Scanned Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate (Scanned)
Check – Bihar ITI Result
Bihar ITICAT Online Form Correction 2021
Sometimes, the candidate makes mistakes whilst applying for the Bihar ITICAT online application form. For such cases, the BCECEB has provided the facility of form correction. The candidate can edit the application form if there is any mistake in it. It can be done, when the authority opens the application form correction window. The mistakes can range from details entered in the form, photos uploaded in the online application form of Bihar ITICAT, etc.