Bihar ITI Syllabus 2020: The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is the official authority which conducts the Bihar ITI exam. The syllabus of Bihar ITI plays an important part in the candidate’s preparation. The candidates are tested on three different spectrums. They are Mathematics, General Science & General Knowledge. In order to download the Bihar ITI syllabus, candidates must visit the official website i. e (bceceb.bihar.gov.in).
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Bihar ITI syllabus will be available in a PDF format. The thorough knowledge of the Bihar ITI syllabus will further help the candidate in optimizing their result. Therefore, in order to know more about the Bihar ITI Syllabus 2020 & to download Bihar ITI Exam Syllabus PDF, keep on reading the article.
Bihar ITI Syllabus 2020 Overview
The candidates can go through the following table to know about Bihar ITI Exam Syllabus.
|Name Of The Board||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)|
|Examination Name||Bihar Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test (ITICAT)|
|Category of the Exam||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Mode of Exam Conduction||Online|
Download – Bihar ITI Online Form
Syllabus of Bihar ITI 2020
The candidates can check the exam syllabus of Bihar ITI 2020, from below.
General Knowledge Syllabus For Bihar ITICAT
- History, Culture, Traditions & Festivals
- Basic GK
- Inventions in the World
- Indian Politics
- Indian Culture
- Basic Computer
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- Famous Days & Dates
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Parliament
Bihar ITICAT General Science Syllabus
- Some basic concepts of Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- Structural Organization an Animals and Plants
- Diversity in Living World
- Cell: Structure and Function
- Human Physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Plant Physiology
Bihar ITICAT Mathematics Syllabus
- Statistics and probability
- Differential equations
- Sequences and series
- Mathematical induction
- Sets, relations, and functions
- Vector algebra
- Binomial theorem and its simple applications
- Limit, continuity, and differentiability
- Mathematical reasoning
- Coordinate geometry
- Permutations and combinations
- Three-dimensional geometry
- Integral calculus
- Complex numbers and quadratic equations
- Matrices and determinants
Bihar ITICAT Exam Pattern 2020
The thorough knowledge of the exam pattern will help the candidate in preparing well for the Bihar ITI exam. Therefore, the candidates must check it before they sit for the exam. Furthermore, we have mentioned the exam pattern of Bihar ITICAT 2020 below.
|Mode of Examination||Pen- Paper Based (Offline Mode)|
|Duration Of The Exam||2 Hours 15 Minutes|
|Total Number of Questions||150|
|Exam Type||MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)|
Download – Bihar ITI Question Paper
Bihar ITICAT Marking Scheme 2020
The marking scheme will help the candidate in estimating the exam in a better light. Subsequently, they will also be able to score better with a better knowledge of the Bihar ITI marking scheme.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
Check – Bihar ITI Merit List
The candidates must keep certain points in mind whilst preparing for Bihar ITICAT 2020. We have mentioned a few of them. Check below.
- The candidate must diligently follow the instructions as given in the OMR Sheet. Therefore, they must read the instructions carefully before they start writing the exam.
- The applicants must use only blue/black ballpoint pen in order to answer the Bihar ITICAT questions. No other pen will be allowed in the examination hall.
- The candidate must carefully fill in all the details & particulars at the backside of the answer sheet. They must use blue/black ballpoint pen in order to do so.
- Furthermore, the candidate must put their signature in the right place. In case the signature is not given, then the Bihar ITICAT exam answer sheet will not be considered as a valid one. It will automatically become invalid.
- The candidate must mark a single answer from the four options that he/she will be provided with. In case if they mark more than one answer then the answer will not be taken into account.
- Wherever there are two answers marked for the same Bihar ITI question, then the answer will be considered wrong.
- The candidate must remember to mark the circles carefully in the OMR sheet. The circles filled should be directly visible.