Bharathiar University Admission 2020: (Special Admission) started for various UG and PG Courses. GAT-B Result will be announced soon. Bharathiar University is located in Coimbatore. It offers Post Graduation and PG Diploma Programmes to the aspirants who look forward to studying at Bharathiar University. One, in order to take admission in the university, one will have to apply. The candidate will be able to apply from Bharathiar University Application Form. One can note that he/ she will be able to apply through online and offline mode. Pre-applying, one should make sure that he/she is eligible enough. If he/she fails to possess enough prescribed eligibility criteria of Bharathiar Unversity, then he/she will not be able to apply for the entrance examination.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
After qualifying the examination, one will be able to take admission in various postgraduate and diploma courses. After submitting the application form, one will have to pay the application fee. The application fee will be paid in the online mode. One can also pay through offline mode. One looking forward to studying at Bharathiar University shall make sure that he/she is keeping himself/herself updated regarding the dates of the events which will be involved in the admission procedure. One should make sure that he/she is skipping none of the dates.
- Bharathiar University has released a Special Admission Process for the courses (BPEd, M.A in Women Studies, and Career Guidance, M.Sc E-Learning Technology, M.Sc Textiles, and Apparel Design, and Cyber Security, Information Technology, PG Diploma, and PGDCA). The last date for submitting the application form is 26th October 2020. Apply Here
- PG Admission Application Form is open for Bharathiar University Arts and College. The last date of the form submission is 20th October 2020. Click Here to Apply
- The B.Ed Admission Form Submission dates have been extended till 31st December 2020. Click Here to Apply.
Admission Dates of Bharathiar University
One should make sure that he/ she is keeping himself/ herself updated with the complete time table of Bharathiar University. He/ she should skip none of the dates because doing the same will create the aspirants in the future. One can note the point that the official dates have not been declared by the university. As soon as it will release the same, we will update them here. For more information related to the important dates, look at the tentative dates mentioned below in the tabular format:
|Release of Application Form (PG)||–|
|Last Date of PG Application Form||–|
|Release of Admit Card||–|
|Release of Result||–|
Bharathiar University Eligibility Criteria 2020
Before filling in the application form, one must make sure that he/she is eligible enough to apply for the courses he/she aspires for. If one fails to possess enough eligibility as per the required criteria, he/she will not be able to fill the application form or if he/she fills the application form even then, his/her application form will get rejected. For more information related to the eligibility criteria, one can check the points which are stated below:
- One must have passed Undergraduate with at least 55% in the specific field.
- In order to take admission in the courses of M.Ed, candidates having a degree of B.Ed will be preferred.
- A degree of BA will be needed in order to take admission in a specific field.
Bharathiar University 2020 Registration Form
The application form of Bharathiar University will be released tentatively in the month of April 2020. The application form will be available in an online form (on the official website of the university). One will be able to find the application form on offline mode only. In order to fill the application form online, the candidates will have to visit the official website of the university and then hit the link of the application form. Then the screen will reflect the application form which one will be needed to fill with accurate and valid details. One should make sure that he/she is filling in the correct details.
Filling in any incorrect detail might create problems for the candidates in the future. After filling the application form, one will have to pay the application fee. Without the application fee, no application form will be accepted. After filling the application form, one will have to send the same to the following address:
Professor and Head,
Department of Head,
Bharathiar University Application Fee 2020
It is mandatory for one to pay the application fee. Without it, the application form will not be accepted. The application fee can be paid either online or offline mode. The online payment has to be paid by visiting the official website of the university and the offline payment can be done through demand draft. The DD has to be drawn in favour of the Registrar, Bharathiar University payable at Coimbatore University. For more information related to the fee payment, look at the table mentioned below:
Bharathiar University Hall Ticket 2020
Bharathiar University Admit Card will release a week before the date of the exam. Candidates can download the hall ticket from its official website. The candidates will have to bring the admit card to the examination hall. If the authority finds any candidate without the Bharathiar University admit card 2020, then it will not allow one to enter the examination hall. After downloading the admit card, the candidate will have to make sure that the details mentioned in the admit card are correct and valid. In case of any discrepancy, one must contact the examination authorities immediately.
Courses Offered in Bharathiar University
Bharathiar University offers many courses to the candidates. The list of the same is mentioned below. Have a look:
- M.Sc. Botany
- M.Sc. Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Industrial Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Biochemistry
- M.Sc. Computer Science
- M.Sc. Information Technology
- M.Sc. Information Technology
- M.A. Tamil
- M.A. Linguistics
- M.A. English Literature
- PG Diploma in German
- PG Diploma in French
- M.Sc. Economics
- M.A. Econometrics
- M.Com. Finance and Computer Applications
- M.Com. Finance and Accounting
- M.Sc. Educational Communication
- M.Sc. E-Learning Technology
- PG Diploma in Educational Technology
- P.G. Diploma in Environmental Education
- PG Diploma in Educational Technology
- P.G.Diploma in Educational Administration
- MJMC – Master of Journalism & Mass Communication
- M.A Career Guidance
- U.G.B.Voc Business Process Service & Data Analysis
- U.G.B.Voc Multimedia and Animation
- B.P. Ed. (Two Year)
- M.H.R.M – Master of Human Resource Management
- P.G. Diploma in Counseling & Guidance
- P.G. Diploma in NGO Management
- P.G. Diploma in Disability Management
- M.Sc Textiles and Apparel Design
- M.Sc. Applied Psychology
- M.A. Sociology
- M.A. Population Studies
- M.A. Women Studies
- M.L.I.Sc. Master of Library and Information Science
Bharathiar University Result 2020
Bharathiar University will be releasing the results of the entrance exams tentatively in the month of June 2020. One will be able to attain the results from the official website of the university. In order to grab the result of Bharathiar University, one will have to visit the official website of the university and then hit the link of the results. Then, one will have to log in using the login credentials. Then the Bharathiar University result will be displayed on the screen which is to be printed by the candidate for future purposes. The candidate, who qualifies the examination will be able to get admission in Bharathiar University.
Reservation in Bharathiar University
The university has decided a certain percentile for the candidates of reserved category. For more information regarding the reservation criteria, look at the table mentioned below: