The BEEE 2019 Application form will be made available for all the candidates in December 2018. Candidates must note that although the application form will be available online, candidates can get it in the offline mode also. The BEEE application form 2019 has to be filled with all the correct details and one applicant must submit only one form. The Bharath University Engineering Entrance Examination will be conducted in both online and offline mode for those who wish to pursue B.Tech in BIHER.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Check complete details about BEEE 2019 Exam.
BEEE 2019 Application Form
BEEE 2019 Application Form: Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research will release the BEEE 2019 online application form in the Candidates will be required to submit the form before the last date. Applicants must note that the application form of the exam can be filled and submitted online and offline both. You must register yourself online by providing details like name, e-mail-Id, gender, state, mobile number. Candidates will also have to upload the scanned images of his/her photograph and signature. The BEEE 2019 application form filling procedure will be incomplete without the payment of application fee of Rs. 1000.
How to fill BEEE 2019 Application Form Online?
Check the procedure below to fill and submit the BEEE 2019 application form in 6 easy steps.
- Registration – Candidates will be required to register with their name, email Id and phone number. The registration has to be done with the link provided on the official website. Candidates must choose a password and username to register.
- Filling up application form – After registration, the applicant has to log in and fill up the application form with all the personal and academic details. He/she will also have to choose the desired course and type in the course.
- Uploading of Images – In this step, every candidate will be required to upload the scanned images of Photograph and signature. The specifications of the exam have been given below:
|Photograph||Less than 200 KB||3.5 cm X 4.5 cm|
|Signature||Less than 200 KB||3.5 cm X 4.5 cm|
- Payment of Application Fee – Candidates have to pay BEEE 2019 application fee of Rs. 1000 without which the application form will be incomplete. The application fee can be paid through credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Submission of Form – After payment of application fee, candidates can log in again and download the application form. You have to send the filled up application form to
- the Main Campus Dean Admission, #173 Agharam Road Selaiyur, Chennai – 600 073 Tamil Nadu, India and Corporate Office #1, First Main Road Kasturibai Nagar, Adyar, Chennai – 600 020 Tamil Nadu, India.
How to fill BEEE 2019 Application Form Offline
If you wish to fill out the application form in the offline mode then check out the steps given below.
- Candidates can take the BEEE Application form 2019 in the offline mode from Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) Campuses and Offices.
- You will be required to pay the BEEE 2019 application fee while purchasing the application form.
- The next step is to fill out the application form with personal and academic details.
- For those who are filling the offline form, can pay the fees either through cash or DD which the candidate must send to the above-mentioned address.
BEEE 2019 Application Form Date
All appearing candidates must make sure that they have noted down the important dates of release of BEEE 2019 Application form and the last date to submit the same. check all the tentative dates below:
|Release of Online application form||1st week of December 2018|
|Last day to submit the form||1st week of April 2019|
BEEE 2019 Application Form Fee
The BEEE 2019 application fee has to be paid by the applicant either in the online mode or in the offline mode. The application form is likely to be Rs. 1000 like last year. The BEEE application form 2019 will be incomplete without the application fee payment.
BEEE 2019 Application Form Guidelines
- All applicants must note that the application form will be accepted only after the payment of the application fee.
- Those students who have filled their application form in the offline mode will be able to download their application form only after BEEE 2019 application fee.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- Bharath University does not open the window for correction in the application form, therefore you must make sure that you fill all the correct details like the email Id and mobile number during registration.
BEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for BEEE 2019, all of you must make sure that you fit into all the eligibility criteria laid down by the exam conducting body. Are you eligible for BEEE 2019? Check out the criteria laid below to know whether you can take the exam or not.
- The Candidate should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry.
- For Bio Engineering Departments a candidate should be a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology
- Candidates who have not completed 25 years of age as 1st July of the year in which the admission is sought are eligible to apply.