|Application Open for MAHE Entrance Test (Manipal Univ)||Apply Now!!|
BEEE 2019 Counselling: The BEEE 2019 counselling for eligible candidates will be held from the first week of June 2019 in the offline mode. The performance of the candidate in BEEE is considered to give admission to the candidate in Bharath University. Bharath entrance exam is conducted in both online and offline mode in two phases. For the academic session of 2019-20 BEEE will be held in April 2019 and the results of the same will be declared on the official website in the month of May. After the Results of BEEE 2019 have been declared, the counselling procedure will begin.
BEEE 2019 Counselling Procedure
- The counselling for eligible candidates will be held in the month of June 2019 in the offline mode.
- The candidates will be called to participate in the counselling round on the basis of their merit of the candidate in the BEEE 2019 and availability of seats.
- The counselling round will involve the seat allotment procedure in B. Tech courses offered by Bharathi Institute.
- Candidates will be called for counselling based on their rank in the merit list and candidates with higher rank will be given more preference over the others.
- Once alloted a seat, the candidate must complete the admission formalities and report to the institute.
Documents Required During BEEE 2019 Counselling
- BEEE score card/ Call letter
- BEEE Admit Card
- Demand Draft (Non-refundable) of Rs. 20,000/- drawn in favour of “BHARATH UNIVERSITY”, payable at Chennai.
Things to Remember about BEEE 2019 Counselling
- Each eligible candidate will be required to be present for counselling. If in case the candidate is not able to attend counsellimg due to some serious reason, he/she can convey the same and appear for the counselling in later stages.
- Only those candidates who have obtained the requisite marks and fulfill the eligibility criteria will be able to attend the counselling procedure.
- Candidates must carry both the attested photocopies as well as the originals for the verification.
- If the candidate has locked the seat offered to him/her in the first round of counselling, then he/she will not be able to attend the second round of Counselling.
BEEE 2019 Important Dates
All candidates who have taken the examination must know the counselling schedule. The Dates of BEEE 2019 counselling and results have been tabulated below:
|BEEE 2019||2nd week of April 2019|
|Declaration of Result along counselling schedule||1st week of May 2019|
|Counselling||1st week of June 2019|
Documents required for verification during BEE 2019 Admission
- Marksheet of class 10th
- Marksheet of class 12th
- community certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate/migration certificate
- photocopy of aadhar card/ration card
- Nativity Certificate (For candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura).
- Anti-Ragging Joint Undertaking by parent/guardian and the student two sets of photocopies of all original documents.
- Six recent Passport size (3.5 x 4.5 cm) color photograph of the candidate with white background dressed in formal wear with name and date printed on it.
- Undertaking for good conduct and behavior in the prescribed form which will be issued during admission.
- Four copies of passport size (3.5 x 4.5 cm) photographs of parent/guardian.
The BEEE 2019 counselling procedure will begin from June and will carry on till the following week. Candidates must reach the University an hour before the scheduled time. No request for change in the schedule of the counselling will be entertained. If the candidate fails to attend the counselling, the candidate will lose out on his/her chance to get admission.
Bharath Institute of Higher education and Research (BIHER) will also provide scholarships to the candidates. The scholarships will be provided on the basis of the following criteria:
- 100% of tuition fee granted as scholarship to the top 50 Rank holders of BEEE 2019.
- 100% of tuition fee granted as scholarship to the state toppers of all Boards.
- 50% of tuition fee granted as scholarship to the 51-150 rank holders in BEEE 2019.
- 25% of tuition fee granted as scholarship to the 151-250 rank holders in BEEE 2019.
- 100% of tuition fee granted as scholarship to students who have participated or won in national level sports and events.
- 50% of tuition fee granted as scholarship to students who have participated or won in national level sports and events.
- 25% of tuition fee granted as scholarship to students who have won in national level sports and events.
- Students who have applied for JEE /IIT or other state level examinations will be granted scholarship based on their rank.
Please note that candidates who are eligible for sports scholarship will have to be certified by the Department of Physical education from the University.
Courses Offered Through BEEE 2019
- Civil engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Automobile engineering
- Aeronautical engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- computer science and engineering
- Information technology
- Agriculture biotechnology
- Genetic engineering
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Biomedical engineering
- Industrial Biotechnology