|SRMJEEE 2019 Admissions Open for BTech||Apply Now!!|
|Application Open for MAHE Entrance Test (Manipal Univ)||Apply Now!!|
|Application Open for Amrita Univ B Tech Admissions||Apply Now!!|
|UPES Dehradun 2019 Admissions Open
BCECE 2018 will be conducted in only one stage this year. The exam will be conducted on 29th April and 30th April 2018. Only those candidates who have registered themselves will be issued an admit card and can appear for the examination. Read about Bihar CET 2018 application form in detail below.
Check Eligibility For BCECE Exam
|Start date of Online Registration
||7th March 2018
|End date of online registration
||14th April 2018
|Last date of payment through Challan after submission of Online Application form of Registered candidate
||16th April 2018
|Final date for payment of application fee through net banking
||17th April 2018
|BCECE 2018 application form correction
||18th – 23rd April 2018
|Availability of Admit Card
||15th April 2018
|BCECE 2018 Examination
||29th and 30th April 2018
The BCECE 2018 Application form submission date has been extended to 14th April 2018.
Last date of payment through Challan after submission of Online Application form of the Registered candidate is 16th April 2018.
Last Date of Payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card after submission of the Online Application Form of the Registered Candidate is 17th april 2018
BCECE 2018 Application form Correction Facility will be made available from 18th – 23rd April 2018.
The BCECE 2018 Application Form was released online on 7th March 2018. Click here
to Apply for the exam.
Things to know about BCECE 2018 Application Form
- The BCECE 2018 application form was made available on 7th March 2018. Registration/Application form will be available to be filled up online only on the official website.
- The last date to fill the application form is 14th April 2018 and the deadline to pay the application fee is 16th and 17th April 2018 depending on the mode of payment.
- All candidates must make sure that while filling up the online application form they provide only the correct details as stated in the documents to be attached and produced at the time of counselling.
- The application form has to be signed in blue/black ink.
- The applicants will also have to pay an application fee of Rs.1000 (for General and PCM/PCB category) and Rs.500 (for SC/ST category). This application fee can be paid in either online mode through credit card/ debit card/ net banking) or in offline mode through bank challan.
- Please note that although the application form has to be filled online, it has to be posted to the below-given address. Candidates will have to take a print out of the filled form and affix their picture in the space earmarked for it. The applicant will also have to sign the form and attach all the required documents.
- The address to post the application form is Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board, I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport, P.O.-B.V.College, Patna – 800014.
5 Easy Steps To Fill And Submit BCECE 2018 Application Form
Registration for BCECE 2018
- All applicants have to first register themselves by clicking on the link (the link will be provided here as soon as it released).
- For registration, enter details like course group, the full name of the candidate, date of birth, confirm if the candidate is domicile of Bihar, reservation category, residential eligibility, whether claimed disability quota, email-id, number, and password.
- Confirm the password, enter a security question and enter the security password.
- Click on Register button.
- A box with all the details entered by the candidate will be displayed on the screen. If all the information is correct click on Yes I confirm my data to be correct or click on No, I want to change my data.
- Once the registration is successful, a registration number will be sent to the registered number of the candidate.
Payment of BCECE 2018 Application fee
- After registration, candidates will be redirected to the page to make the application fee payment.
- The fee will vary according to the category that the candidate belongs to.
||PCM or PCB
- Candidates can pay this fee in online mode through credit card, debit card, and net banking.
- Payment can also be made in the offline mode through bank challan. Applicants will have to download the challan and can then pay the fees at any branch of Canara Bank.
- After payment, the bank will hand over a copy of the receipt to the candidate. It must be noted that paying through bank challan will cost the candidate an additional amount of Rs 60.
Filling up the BCECE 2018 Application form
- In this step, candidates will have to furnish personal details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, income details, permanent address, etc.
- Academic details like class 10th school name, year of passing and qualification status, class 12th school name, year of passing and qualification status.
- If the information provided by the candidate is correct he/she can click on Yes I confirm my data to be correct or click on No, I want to change my data to edit the information.
Print of the filled up BCECE 2018 Application Form
- The completed filled in application form will be displayed on the screen for the candidates to download.
- After downloading, take a print out of Part A and Part B of the Application form.
Send the BCECE 2018 Application Form by Post
- After printing, applicants have to affix their photograph (same as that which was scanned) in the place earmarked for it and sign the form.
- Also, the board copy of the Bank Challan has to be attached to the application form.
- Along with the application form, candidates must also attach photocopies of reservation, education and category documents and certificates.
- Fill the declaration given in part B of the application form.
- Write Application for BCECE 2018 on the envelope and post the application form to Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board, I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport, P.O.-B.V.College, Patna – 800014.
All the aspiring candidates who wish to take the Bihar Common Entrance Test must read all the details application details carefully. Incorrect information or wrongly filling up the application form will lead to rejection of the application form. Candidates must make sure to send only one application form as multiple applications from the same candidate will lead to the rejection of the student’s candidature.