The Application Form for admission into UG, PG, M.Phil, Ph.D., Certificate and Diploma courses has been released!!Click here to apply now!
Applications for full-time UG, PG, M.Phil, Ph.D., Certificate and Diploma courses has been invited by Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University for the session of 2018-2019. Established in Lucknow in 1996 BBAU is a central university based on the principles of Bhimrao Ambedkar. University offers admissions in various programs starting from undergraduate till Ph.D. Students can opt for the courses based on their academic interest and get themselves enrolled.
There are a number of Schools which offers courses from every field including arts, science, management, legal studies and technology. Schools of BBAU are School of Ambedkar Study, School of Environmental Sciences, School for Information and Technology, School for Education, School for Bio-Sciences and Bio-technology, School for Legal Studies, School for Physical Sciences, School for Management, University Institute of Engineering and Technology. Candidates seeking admission are required to apply through the online procedure as per scheduled date.
Important Dates for Admissions in Various Courses
|Registration open for admission||25th March 2018|
|Last date for Registration||20th April 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||5th May 2018|
|Entrance test||25th May 2018 to 5th June 2018|
|Result||15th June 2018 (Tentative)|
BBAU 2018 Eligibility for Admission
Candidates must satisfy the certain criteria for admissions in various courses. They are suggested to go through the eligibility section in detail as in cases where a candidate is not able to satisfy the certain criteria of the courses, their application for the admission will be not be accepted.
Details of few of the courses are provided in the table below:
|Master in Arts (MA)||Scored 50% marks in graduate degree (45% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH) from a recognized university|
| Master in Philosophy |
|Scored 55% aggregate marks in a relevant field (50% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH) from a recognized university|
|Master in Science (M.Sc.)||Scored 50% marks aggregate marks in Bachelor’s degree from any science field from a recognized university|
| Master in Bachelor |
|Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH) from a recognized university|
| Bachelor of Physical |
|Candidates having intermediate in any discipline are eligible to apply|
|Ph.D.||As per Ph.D. ordinance|
BBAU 2018 Application Form
Application form of BBAU is available online on the official website. Candidates are suggested to visit the website to fill the application form. There are following steps for the completion of Application form:
Candidates need to register themselves by visiting the official website for BBAU admission 2018.
Before filling the application form candidates needs to scan images of the following documents with size of 80KB (maximum) for each document in JPEG format only.
- Recent Colored Photograph
- Signature of the candidate
- Thumb impression
- Photo ID that you will carry at the time of the Examination.
Steps for the filling the Application Form are
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of BBAU to access the application form.
- Candidates should go through the following information given in Information Brochure, Entrance Syllabus, Fee Details, notification and important Dates.
- For registration, the candidate should click on “Register and Apply” and fill their personal details, examination details and choice of exam centers, upload photo/ sign/thumb/photo ID card and apply to the desired course.
- Candidates should keep in handy the following scan copies with the file size of maximum 80KB in JPG format only.
- Recent Colored Photograph
- Signature of the candidate
- Thumb impression
- Photo ID that the candidate will carry at the time of the examination.
- After the successful submission of the application and deposit of the application fee, candidates can see their complete application form including their signature, photographs, required academic details and registration number. Applicants are required to take a print out of this application form for future correspondence and registration number printed on it.
Application Fee Payment Mode
Online Mode: Candidates can use Debit/Credit card mode for the online payment.
Offline Mode: Candidates have to generate the challan and submit the fee at any branch of ICICI Bank.
BBAU 2018 Entrance Examination Pattern
- The Entrance Test will consist of questions in objective type (Multiple choices).
- Blind and Disabled candidates can bring their own writers who should be of Intermediate or 10+2 Level.
- Merit List will be formed on the basis of the score secured in the entrance test by candidates for admissions to Master’s/ bachelor/diploma/certificate program.
- If there is a situation of equal marks, merit will be based on the marks secured by candidates in their qualifying examination.
BBAU 2018 Entrance Exam Syllabus
The syllabus for the entrance exam in different courses has been given below. Candidates are required to go through it thoroughly as it will help them to prepare for the questions which will be asked in the entrance examination. It will also help in narrowing down the topics which will be asked in the examination.
Note: The syllabus of the entrance exam can be found at the below-mentioned link. Students can go through the link for reference but are suggested to be updated by visiting the official website as there can be certain changes in the entrance exam syllabus.
BBAU 2018 Admit Card
Admit card for the entrance test will be released on 5th May 2018 in online mode by the Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow at www.bbau.ac.in. It will be issued to those candidates who have completed their registration by completing the application form and providing all the valid details. Payment of the application fee by the candidate is mandatory if in any case candidate is unable to pay the fee either through online or offline mode, the application will not be accepted. Important details of the exam such as date and time, Registration number, examination center, candidate’s Roll number and other credentials will be mentioned on the admit card. Candidates need to enter their login details, by entering their registration number aspirant can view and download their admit card. It is mandatory to carry admit card in the examination hall at the time of entrance as the absence of the card and photo ID will prohibit the candidate from sitting for the exam.
Counselling Procedure of BBAU 2018
Candidates who have successfully cleared their entrance exam will be invited to the counseling process by Baba Bhimrao Ambedkar University. Selected candidates will be informed through email or message, candidates are requested to enter their valid and correct email and contact information at the time of filling the application form. Candidates need to appear in person at the time of counseling as per prescribed schedule with all the required documents.
BBAU 2018 Results
The result of entrance exam 2018 will be announced on 15th June 2018 (Tentative) in online mode by Baba Bhimrao Ambedkar University on its official website. Candidates are required to enter their Roll Number, date of birth in the given fields to access the result. Candidates who have successfully appeared in the entrance exam can check their result on the official website and follow up the procedure of document verification and payment of the fee for successfully taking admission in the concerned department. The result of BBAU 2018 entrance test is expected to be announced in the last week of August 2018.