Candidates who are going to take the Banasthali Vidyapith entrance examination for the year 2019-20 must make sure to have thorough knowledge about the examination. For this, they must know the exam pattern and subject wise syllabus. Banasthali Vidyapith in their official examination brochure will be stating the correct exam pattern and the syllabus for the Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
If you are an appearing candidate, you must make sure that you check the full exam pattern to know how to answer on the day of the exam and also prepare accordingly.
Click Here For Banasthali Vidyapith Admit Card
Exam pattern of Banasthali B.Tech Examination 2019
The Banasthali Vidyapith exam pattern will contain all the information about the exam like the mode, duration, subjects and marking scheme. Check out the Banasthali University exam pattern given below:
|Section||Subject (s)||Duration (Minutes)||Number of Questions||Marking Scheme|
|A||Physics & Chemistry||60||40|
For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded, while for incorrect attempt 1/4 marks will be deducted.
Banasthali Vidyapith Syllabus
Those who have checked the exam pattern and are preparing for the test must also make sure to make a note of the syllabus for Banasthali Vidyapith Aptitude Test. The syllabus will carry all the topics from Physics, chemistry and mathematics/Biology. Candidates must also prepare well for Logical Reasoning.
Check the full subject wise exam syllabus of Banasthali University here:
- Units and measurements
- Laws of motion
- Work, energy, and power
- Rotational motion
- Gravitation and satellite
- Mechanics of solids and fluids
- Oscillations and waves
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Current electricity
- Heating and magnetic effect of current
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
- Nuclear physics
- Atomic physics and semiconductor physics
- States of matter
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Chemical thermodynamics
- Redox reactions and electrochemistry
- Chemical kinetics
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- s, p, d, f block elements
- Co-ordination compounds
- Basic principles of organic chemistry
- Organic compounds containing oxygen, nitrogen, halogens
- Matrices & determinants
- Co-ordinate geometry (2d, 3d)
- Ordinary differential equations
- Linear programming
For Logical Reasoning
- Verbal reasoning
- Non-verbal reasoning
How to Prepare for Banasthali B. Tech Test 2019
After checking the exam pattern and subject wise syllabus of Banasthali Aptitude test, you must know how to use the same with correct preparation strategy. Preparation tips will help the candidate in scoring well and strategize their studies for the test.
- You must, first of all, make a timetable for proper time management. This will help you manage the time for all day.
- Candidates must check the correct syllabus only, in order to focus on the right subjects of the exam.
- Keeping yourself in sync with previous years’ question papers will help become familiar with the concepts and pattern and will allow you to practice different questions simultaneously.
- Based on your understanding of the previous years’ papers, you will be able to figure out the chapters/units that tend to be more commonly asked across all subjects. Make a note of these and keep revising them.
- Students must make sure that while preparing for exams they eat healthily and have a healthy sleeping pattern. The entire preparation will prove futile if you do not feel fit on the day of an exam.
If you are facing any problem regarding the examination, do ask us in the comments section below!