Banasthali Vidyapith Application Form 2020: Banasthali Vidyapith or Banasthali University has extended the application form of Banasthali Vidyapith 2020. Candidates who are planning to apply to various B. Tech programmes have to first fill and submit the application form of Banasthali Vidyapith. Every candidate appearing for the Banasthali Vidyapith Aptitude Test will be required to fill the application form. The application form is available from the last week of January 2020. Candidates must fill and submit the application form with correct details before the last submission date.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Banasthali Application Form 2020- Fill Now
Banasthali Vidyapith Application Form Date 2020
The candidates must be aware of the application form dates.
|Release of Application Form||January 2020 (Released)|
|Date to Submit Application Form (without late fee)||25th July 2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form (with late fee Rs. 900/-)||18th November 2020|
How to Fill Banasthali Vidyapith Application Form? (Offline Mode)
Follow the steps given below to fill the application form of Banasthali Vidyapith in offline mode.
- You can obtain the Application form by sending a demand draft of Rs. 800 in favour of “Banasthali Vidyapith” payable at Banasthali/Jaipur to Secretary, Banasthali Vidyapith
P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith- 304022 (Rajasthan)
- The candidate can also obtain the application form of Banasathali B. Tech in person by paying Rs. 800 at the designated centres
- Each applicant must fill up the application form and submit it through post or person
How to Fill & Submit the Application Form Of Banasthali Vidyapith In Online Mode?
- Registration – Applicants have to go to the official website of Banasthali Vidyapith and register themselves. Enter your email ID, DOB, mobile number and a confirmation mail will be sent to you
- Filling up the application form – Then log in and fill the application form with personal and academic details. You have to upload the scanned images of your photograph and signature in the correct specifications
- Payment of fees – Candidates also have to pay the Banasthali Vidyapith Application fee which can be paid in online mode through credit card, debit card or net banking. The application fee is Rs 800 for both general and reserved category candidates
- Confirmation Page – After successful payment, candidates must take a print out of the application form
Banasthali B.Tech Aptitude Test Application Fee
It is important for all the candidates to fill and submit the application form (online or offline) along with the application fee of Banasthali B.Tech aptitude test. You will have to pay an application fee of Rs. 800, which is the same for all the female candidates.
Eligibility Criteria For Banasthali B. Tech Admissions
If you are applying this year for any B. Tech programme through Banasthali Vidyapith Aptitude test, then you must make sure that you check the prescribed eligibility criteria listed below.
- Only female candidates are eligible to apply for Banasthali Aptitude Test
- Candidates must have passed class 10+2 from a recognized Board
- Minimum aggregate of 60% must be scored by the candidate
- The qualifying subjects are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
Engineering Programmes Offered By Banasthali Vidyapith
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Electrical & Electronics
- Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
We hope that the candidates are clear with all the details of the application form. In case there are any additional queries, do ask us in the comments section below.