Banasthali Vidyapith 2022: The Application form for Banasthali Vidyapith Aptitude Test 2022 will be available in the first week of March 2022. Banasthali Vidyapith Aptitude Test is an entrance test that is conducted for admission to undergraduate B.Tech courses. The exam and admission procedure is open only to women candidates. Candidates who wish to take Banasthali Vidyapith Aptitude Test 2022 have to fill and submit the application form of the University. Those who wish to apply must check all the eligibility criteria laid down by the university. The admission to B. Tech courses will be done through the Banasthali Vidyapith Aptitude Test. Each applicant must keep visiting the official website of Banasathali University.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Banasthali Application Form 2022 – Available Soon
About Banasthali Vidyapith Admissions 2022
The below table will make you familiar with the key highlights of the Banasthali Vidyapith Admissions 2022.
|Full Exam Name||Banasthali Vidyapith Aptitude Test 2022|
|Common Name||Banasthali Vidyapith Admissions 2022|
|Exam conducting Body||Banasthali Vidyapith|
|Level of Examination||University Level|
|Mode of Examination||Online mode|
|Admission In||Banasthali Vidyapith|
|Mode of Application||Online & Offline|
Banasthali Vidyapith Aptitude Test Exam Dates 2022
The candidates should be well aware of the dates regarding the Banasthali Vidyapith Aptitude Test 2022. Below is a table depicting all the important dates.
|Release of Application Form||1st week of March 2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||4th week of May 2022|
|Last date of application submission with late fee||–|
|Banasthali Vidyapith B.Tech 2022 Aptitude Test||2nd week of June 2022|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of June 2022|
|Counselling||4th week of June 2022|
Eligibility Criteria For Banasathali Aptitude Test 2022
The candidates must meet the Banastali Entrance Eligibility. Below are certain points that every candidate must remember.
- Only female candidates are eligible to apply for Banasthali Aptitude Test
- Candidates must have passed class 10+2 from a recognized Board
- A minimum aggregate of 60% should be scored by the candidate
- The qualifying subjects are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
Application Form For Banasthali Aptitude Test 2022
Every candidate appearing for the entrance test will be required to fill the Banasthali Entrance Online Form 2022. The application form has been released. Candidates can access the application form in both, online and offline modes. Every candidate must fill and submit the application form with the correct details before the last submission date.
Steps To Fill Banasthali Vidyapith Application form 2022 (Offline Mode)
- You can obtain the Application form by sending a demand draft of Rs. 800 in favour of “Banasthali Vidyapith” payable at Banasthali/Jaipur to Secretary, Banasthali Vidyapith
P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith- 304022 (Rajasthan)
- The candidate can also obtain the application form of Banasathali B. Tech in person by paying Rs. 800 at the designated centres
- Each applicant must fill up the application form and submit it through post or person
Steps To Fill Banasthali Vidyapith Application Form 2022 (Online Mode)
- Applicants have to go to the official website of Banasthali Vidyapith and register themselves
- Then log in and fill the application form with personal and academic details
- After this, you have to upload the scanned images of your photograph and signature. Ensure that you upload the documents in the correct specifications
- Candidates also have to pay the Banasthali Vidyapith Application fee. The payment can be made in online mode through Credit card, Debit card, or Net Banking
- The application fee is Rs 800 for both general and reserved category candidates
Engineering Programmes Offered By Banasthali Vidyapith
The following courses are offered by the Banasthali Vidyapith. The candidates can have a look at the list of the Banasthali Vidyapith courses. Further, they can choose the course of their choice.
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Electrical & Electronics
- Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
Banasthali Vidyapith Aptitude Test Exam Pattern 2022
The Banasthali Vidyapith exam pattern will contain all the information about the exam, such as mode, duration, subjects and marking scheme. Check out the Banasthali Vidyapith exam pattern given below:
|Subjects||Duration (Minutes)||Number of Questions||Marking Scheme|
|Physics & Chemistry||60||40|
For each correct answer, 1 mark will be given, while for an incorrect attempt 1/4 marks will be deducted.
Banasthali Vidyapith Aptitude Test Syllabus 2022
Along with the exam pattern, the candidates must be aware of the Aptitude Test syllabus of Banasthali Vidyapith as well. The syllabus will carry all the topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology. Candidates must also prepare for Logical reasoning.
Check the full subject wise exam syllabus of Banasthali Vidyapith here.
- Units and measurements
- Laws of motion
- Work, energy, and power
- Rotational motion
- Gravitation and satellite
- Mechanics of solids and fluids
- Oscillations and waves
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Current electricity
- Heating and magnetic effect of current
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
- Nuclear physics
- Atomic physics and semiconductor physics
- States of matter
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Chemical thermodynamics
- Redox reactions and Electrochemistry
- Chemical kinetics
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- s, p, d, f block elements
- Co-ordination compounds
- Basic principles of organic chemistry
- Organic compounds containing oxygen, nitrogen, halogens
- Matrices & determinants
- Co-ordinate geometry (2d, 3d)
- Ordinary differential equations
- Linear programming
For Logical Reasoning:
- Verbal reasoning
- Non-verbal reasoning
Banasthali Entrance Exam Admit Card 2022
The Banasthali Vidyapith Entrance Exam Admit Card will be available on the official website. Candidates must know that the admit card works as an entry ticket into the exam hall. Without the Admit card of the Banasthali Vidyapith Aptitude Test, no candidate will be allowed to sit for the examination. To download the admit card, each candidate must enter their application number and date of birth. All details on the Banasthali Vidyapith admit card should be correct without any discrepancies.
How To Download The Admit card?
- Visit the official website of the University or click on the admit card link (Link will be given at the time of the event)
- Enter your application number and date of birth.
- Banasathali B.Tech Admit card 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details and take a printout of the same.
Banasthali Entrance Exam Result 2022
The Banasthali Vidyapith Examination Result 2022 will be released in the online mode. Candidates can view the result on the official website. All the candidates who have taken the examination will be able to see their results. Candidate has to enter their exam roll number and other details in order to view their results. Candidates will be able to check Banasthali Vidyapith B.Tech Entrance Exam Result 2022. After checking the results, you must take a print out of the same to bring it in the counselling procedure.
Merit List of Banasthali Vidyapith B.Tech Aptitude Test 2022
To shortlist candidates for the counselling procedure, candidates will be listed on the merit list. In order to prepare the Merit list of Banasthali Vidyapith, the official exam conducting authority will take the scores of the aptitude test and 10+2 score into consideration. The merit list will be prepared giving equal weightage to both the scores and a normalization procedure will be used so that there is consistency in the difficulty level of the different Boards. Candidates will be called to the counselling procedure based on their rank in the merit list.
NOTE: There is a provision for giving bonus marks to the candidates who have represented India in games Abroad.
Banasthali Vidyapith Admission Counselling 2022
Those candidates who have been shortlisted will be called for counselling procedure of Banasthali Vidyapith. based on their rank in the merit list. Students called for counselling will be grouped under various categories based on their rank and they will be required to be present in person the prescribed scheduled date and time.
Seats will be allotted to candidates based on their rank and the choices filled by them. Every student must make sure that they bring the required documents to Banasthali counselling for B.Tech 2022. To confirm the seat allotment, you will have to pay the admission fee.
Documents Required For Banasthali B.Tech Counselling 2022
- Banasthali Vidyapith B.Tech Admit card
- Result of Banasthali Vidyapith B.Tech 2022
- Class 10 and 10+2 marks sheets and certificates
- Character Certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Banasthali Vidyapith B.Tech 2022 Counselling Call Letter
Banasthali Vidyapith B. Tech Admission Fees
All those students who have been allotted seats in the counselling procedure have to pay the admission fee in order to confirm their seats. Those who fail to submit the fees will not be granted seats under any condition. Check the admission fees of Banasthali Vidyapith given below:
|S.No||Course of Study||Regular Fee|
|1||B.Tech||Rs. 99,000 per annum|
Hostel and Campus Fees
Below is a table for the students to have a look at the fee charges for different purposes.
|B.Tech Mess Charges (For 10 Months)||Rs. 21,000|
|Electricity & Water (For 10 Months)||Rs. 6000|
|Room Rent (For 10 Months)||Rs. 6000|
|Campus Fee (Per year)||Rs. 18,000|
Banasthali Vidyapith 2022 FAQs
If you have any additional queries regarding Banasthali Vidyapith Aptitude Test 2022, let us know in the comments section below.