The Banasthali Vidyapith which is popularly known as Banasthali Vidyapith is going to release the application form for Banasthali Vidyapith for 2019. Candidates who are planning to apply to various B. Tech programmes have to first fill and submit the application form of Banasthali Vidyapith.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Every candidate appearing for the Banasthali Vidyapith Entrance Test will be required to fill the application form for Banasthali Aptitude Test 2019. The application form will be released in the 1st week of February 2019 in both online and offline mode. Candidates must fill and submit the application form with correct details before the last day.
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Application Dates of Banasthali Vidyapith 2019
|Start of Application Forms||1st week of February 2019|
|Last Date to Submit Application Forms (without late fee)||4th week of April 2019|
|Last Date to Submit Application Forms (with late fee)||4th week of May 2019|
How to obtain and fill out Banasthali Vidyapith Application form? (Offline Mode)
- You can obtain the Application form by sending a demand draft of Rs. 800 in favour of “Banasthali Vidyapith” payable at Banasthali/Jaipur to Secretary, Banasthali Vidyapith
P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith- 304022 (Rajasthan)
- The candidate can also obtain the application form of Banasathali B. Tech in person by paying Rs. 800 at the designated centers.
- Each applicant must fill up the application form and submit it through post or person.
How to Fill and submit Application form of Banasthali Vidyapith in Online mode?
- Registration – Applicants have to go to the official website of Banasthali Vidyapith and get themselves registered. Enter your email address, date of birth, mobile number and a confirmation mail will be sent to you.
- Filling up the application form – Then log in and fill the application form with personal and academic details. You have to upload the scanned images of your photograph and signature in the correct specifications.
- Payment of fees – Candidates also have to pay the Banasthali Vidyapith Application fee which can be paid in online mode through credit card, debit card or net banking. The application fee is Rs 800 for both general and reserved category candidates.
- Confirmation Page – After successful payment, candidates must take a print out of the application form.
Application Fee of Banasthali B. Tech Aptitude Test
It is important for all the candidates to fill and submit the application form (online or offline) along with the application fee of Banasthali B.Tech aptitude test. You will have to pay an application fee of Rs. 800 which is the same for all the girl candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for Banasthali B. Tech Admissions
If you are applying this year for any B. Tech programme through Banasthali Vidyapith Aptitude test, then you must make sure that you check the prescribed eligibility criteria listed below:
- Only female candidates are eligible to apply for Banasthali aptitude Test.
- candidates must have passed class 10+2 from a recognized Board with a minimum aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry and mathematics.
Engineering Programmes Offered by Banasthali Vidyapith
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Electrical & Electronics
- Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
If you have any query, do ask us in the comments section below!