BAMU Scholarship 2021: Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University offers admission to eligible aspiring candidates in various UG and PG courses. However, it conducts CET, which is an entrance examination to grant admission to candidates in various disciplines. One of the major facilities that the University provides is multiple scholarships. The criteria for every scholarship are different. Those who qualify the criteria are eligible for that scholarship. BAMU University Scholarship is helpful to those who look for quality education but aren’t well enough to pay the University fees. Thus, in this article, we will talk about various scholarships offered by the BAMU University. We hope that the below information will be helpful to you.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
BAMU Scholarship 2021
In this section, we will brief you about the various scholarships that you can avail yourself in order to study at BAMU University. Remember, the criteria for every scholarship are different. You need to go through the instructions carefully and further apply for the same. The candidates can fill the application form on the official website of BAMU. If you feel that you fulfill the eligibility criteria for a particular scholarship, then you can fill the application form for the same before the last submission date.
BAMU Scholarship 1
Scholarship for Non-Hindi Language Speakers
Non-Hindi Language speakers, who are pursuing their studies in the Hindi language can avail this scholarship. They can submit their applications in a proper format for ‘Scholarship for Non-Hindi language speakers.’ This scholarship is applicable to four candidates only.
BAMU Scholarship 2
Name of the Scholarship: Eklavya Scholarship
This Scholarship is given to those candidates who have secured 60% marks in their Degree Exams in Art Faculty and 70 % Marks in Science Faculty Degree Examination. After submitting the application form in a proper format, Eklavya Scholarship will be approved by the Director of Higher Education. Govt. of Maharashtra. Pune. The Annual Income of the parents of an applicant must be prescribed by the Government.
BAMU Scholarship 3
Name of the Scholarship: Post Matriculation Scholarship
Post Matriculation Scholarship is for the students belonging to minority communities. The students belonging to the Minority communities, such as Muslim, Parsi. Sikh. Christian, Buddha, Jain learning in the university. If you fall under this category, you can fill in the application form for the same.
BAMU Scholarship 4
Government of India Scholarship (GOI)
The Government of India Scholarship is for the candidates who belong to the reserved category. The Application Form is available online, candidates have to download and fill it up and submit with the documents mentioned. The application form has to be submitted in the Post-Graduate Section. However, Aadhaar Card is a mandatory document for BAMU scholarship students. Management Quota Candidates are not eligible for GOI and Freeship Scholarship (Ex – MBA/M.Tech/MCA/B.Tech candidates with Management Quota are not eligible).
Instructions regarding BAMU University Scholarship 2021
The scholarship holders must be aware of certain rules and regulations in relation to the BAMU Scholarship. Every candidate must remember these points before filling the BAMU Scholarship form.
- The candidate can only one scholarship at a time. The University can take legal action against a candidate who accepts two scholarships at a time.
- It is mandatory to submit the application form for the scholarship within the stipulated time.
- The amount of scholarship is given only after its approval and acceptance of the amount of scholarship by the University.
Read in detail about BAMU Result & Admit Card 2021.
List of Documents to be Submitted Along with BAMU Scholarship 2021
Candidates have to submit the following documents along with the BAMU Scholarship Form-
- Transfer Certificate (Photocopy of Original Transfer Certificate)
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Attested Copy of Death Certificate – in case of death of the father
- March Salary Certificate
- Photocopy of Mark Memo
- Certificate from Hostel in case the student is staying in the hostel.
- Income Certificate
- District Change Certificate – if the student is coming from another district.
Important Guidelines for BAMU 2021 Scholarship
- If a student submits a Duplicate Certificate, then no scholarship is provided
- Candidates must have 75% Attendance
- The Income of the Guardian should not be less than the limit declared by the Govt.
- Students or Parents of the students who have later converted themselves to Buddhism are also eligible for obtaining the scholarship.
- Candidates who have applied for the vocational courses can obtain scholarships either passed/failed in the Arts/Science/Commerce. Such students cannot further change their scholarships.
- Candidates who have accepted the scholarship for the vocational course are not allowed to get a scholarship for the next vocational course.
- The applicants with a full-time job are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Not more than two children of the same family can avail of the scholarship. This case is not applicable in the case of girls.
Therefore, make sure that you go through the Instructions carefully before applying for the scholarship.
About BAMU Scholarship 2021
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University was previously known as Marathwada University. It is located in Aurangabad, Maharashtra. Around 400 colleges are in affiliation to this University. BAMU has fifty-two departments, such as Marathi Language and Literature, English, Foreign language, etc. The University covers an area of 752 acres. Every year, multiple students enroll in this university to attain a quality education. BAMU Admission is conducted every year by the University itself.
So, If you have any queries or doubts related to BAMU Scholarship 2021, feel free to comment down below. We will solve your queries as soon as possible.